Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Karim Benzema Defends His F1 And Karting Comparison Statement About Giroud - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema Defends His F1 And Karting Comparison Statement About Giroud (320 Views)

Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren / Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Defends His F1 And Karting Comparison Statement About Giroud by Hugo7(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Karim Benzema has come out to defend his comments he made about Olivier Giroud during a live broadcast on Social Media.

The 32-year-old has been criticized for describing himself as Formula 1 and Giroud as Karting.

“Don’t confuse Formula 1 with karting, I’m Formula 1,” he said in response to the question about Giroud. Benzema said replying to a question about the French Striker.

According to Marca in a video released on Instagram, the former Lyon striker said

“some people only took away things about Giroud and Formula 1 [from the live broadcast], but they didn’t remark what I said about what he’d brought to the French national team,”

“They only focused on that, on what I said about Formula 1 and karting, but it’s what I think and it’s the truth.
https://www.sportelo.com.ng/karim-benzema-defends-his-formula-1-and-karting-statement-comparison-about-giroud/

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson Was Angered By Madrid & Wanted To Send CR7 To Barca In 2009 (AS) / Now Free On Bail, Ronaldinho Thanks Fellow Inmates / Neymar Turns Down 100 Million Euros In Order To Go To Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.