Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening (895 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by harpahrah(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
My friend kill this snake on his way out this evening...

Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by Homeboiy: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by GOFRONT(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chaiiii

Chaiiii.....
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by abiolert(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Snake, lala , front page, kill a snake even if its like worm your front page is guaranteed.
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by Iyiataata92: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Snake killer again?
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by Nwodosis(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
The snake that your friend just killed on his way out was his guidance angel that came in form a snake to enforce the sit at home order on him! Your friend is now highly exposed to Covid-19.
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
See how you compressed the head of that beautiful creature. I have this strange feelings people now borrow dead snakes, claim to be the killer and post all for FP. NL's but why? Is it worth it? The same desperation that makes our leaders cling on to power at all cost is what we are seeing manifesting on the followers as exemplified here on NL.

Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by nifemi25(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Don't tell me you wasted this precious meat..... Oga lalasticaly can ban you if he found out you wasted this meat....
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by Garrieveryday: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lalasticlala is already here
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by Airoflaw(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lala grin food is ready
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by uzohrome(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Frontpage please, this is taken time...
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by Drince: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lalasticlala's reaction if he heard you threw the snake in the bush

Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by spartan117(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Certainly a puff adder.
Dangerous and has good camouflage, but once it has been discovered it tends to stand its ground rather than flee like most snakes do. This makes it VERY dangerous.
Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by nkwuocha1: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
spartan117:
Certainly a puff adder.
Dangerous and has good camouflage, but once it has been discovered it tends to stand its ground rather than flee like most snakes do. This makes it VERY dangerous.

That's a python.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By My Friend On His Way Out This Evening by sultaan(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please stop killing this type of snake, that is the good type that takes care of the cat population.
That is the ball python it will not even bite you when you hold it. That is why entertainers use them for shows

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adekunle, The Top Robotic Engineer In The World / A Conversation Between Kidnapper And The Family Of The Victims. / Ebonyi Is Poverty Capital Of Southern Nigeria, Indigenes Fault Buhari's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.