Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (58716 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
josen16322:
is name is green mambila very dangerous cool

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Pheelz2020(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
lolx..

if na china now, who catch dis snake go start chop am instanta..

baba, na correct flex up chops b dis ooo..
taste am na..

sapientia:
OP, rejoice for your thread has FP material.

It will surely crawl up.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na rope shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See length shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
VERY POISONOUS. THANK GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION OVER YOU.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerians are grossly ignorant , not all green snakes are green mambas

2 Likes

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by rirri828: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:
I went to the site where they are building house for me to supervise them around 6pm today. As I was trying to lean on the wall, this snake popped up from the hollow block. It is using the hole in the block as its dwelling place.

Thank God it didn't harm any body.

Please what is the name of this snake?

So what is our business with this??
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by freemi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:
See me oo. Thank God
see u? As in how? U b d snake?
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Semaj77:

If there is a 50 percent possibility that its a black mamba, how does that amount to ignorance? Treat this as a case of valid hypothesis and not ignorance.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
tunderoc:
That's no garden snake folks, that's a boomslang even if na garden snake kill am first before checking d name biko

Surely you haven't seen a boomslang
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Teccowills(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Green mambas have a greenish yellow belly colour.... Do your research bro. This is a green mamba and very poisonous.
Semaj77:
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by bionixs: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
qualityGod:
Green mamba
which one again be green mamba? Lala abeg, help us with the name, jare.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
I know you are serious and I also know no snake has the striking speed to strike even 2 times per second. Some snakes have lightning speed and some can strike with incredible speed but the Sooro you mentioned can not strike at per seconds billing..

Lalasticlala apart, how is the lock down over there, jàre...

Things have increased exponentially here oo

Stomoney:
seriously baba, it strikes faster than any other snakes
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

I cut off the head and buried it there. I didn't snap it. May be tomorrow I will go back to dig it out and snap it.

Guy don't dull. Bring the head...i sabi wetin u go mix with am after grinding to make a strong jinx. We have bn sesrching for this material...can you pay me a visit with the heads?
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by abysirius(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
josen16322:
is name is green mambila very dangerous cool
can't be.. green mambas are arboreal

1 Like

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

Seriously. The head touched my hand when it was coming out, but it didn't bite me.
And then you killed the innocent creature, may God forgive you....

Snakes don't bite on seeing people they run, it can only sting you in self defence. since it didn't bite you why not leave it to crawl away jeje
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Juliearth:

If there is a 50 percent possibility that its a black mamba, how does that amount to ignorance? Treat this as a case of valid hypothesis and not ignorance.

There's no probability of it being a green mamba , it's a 100℅ it's a garden snake , well why should be arguing with you when you believe it could be a black mamba
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

Seriously. The head touched my hand when it was coming out, but it didn't bite me.

Snakes are don't bite on seeing people they run, it can only sting you in self defence. since it didn't bite you why not leave it to crawl away jeje
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I know you are serious and I also know no snake has the striking speed to strike even 2 times per second. Some snakes have lightning speed and some can strike with incredible speed but the Sooro you mentioned can not strike at per seconds billing..

Lalasticlala apart, how is the lock down over there, jàre...

Things have increased exponentially here oo

Actually the black mamba can strike up to 4 times in a single second
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Juliearth:

It may also be a mamba. Black mambas could either be green or silver in colour.
Yes,mambas can be green too but not very common around here.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Sirnioking(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dendroaspis jamesoni! Green mamba! Territorial and super fast!!
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Teccowills:
Green mambas have a greenish yellow belly colour.... Do your research bro. This is a green mamba and very poisonous.

Revel in your ignorance brother

1 Like

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by dayveed1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Johnsinia:

Snakes don't bite on seeing people they run, it can only sting you in self defence. since it didn't bite you why not leave it to scroll away jeje
so it can now go bite some innocent kid that mistakenly stepped on it? Use your imagination boy.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ivimilly:

But I bet they are venomous wink
Not garden snakes.

1 Like

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Sirnioking(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
That's a green mamba bro!! The tail is yellow net like!!!
thorpido:
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
thorpido:

I think they are common here bro, all thanks to climate change. Two mambas were killed in my family house, all within a month.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Sirnioking(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
He is correct Sir I'm a snake biologist
Semaj77:

Revel in your ignorance brother
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Semaj77:

There's no probability of it being a green mamba , it's a 100℅ it's a garden snake , well why should be arguing with you when you believe it could be a black mamba

Do you mind juxtaposing on why you think it is a garden snake and not a black mamba?
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
dayveed1:
so it can now go bite some innocent kid that mistakenly stepped on it? Use your imagination boy.
It won't even come near them. Stop killing harmless creatures. If you are looking for dangerous snake to kill go to the forest and kill all the Pyton or anaconda there. But ordinary snakes fear human more than human fears them
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by castiello(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
thorpido:
Garden snakes are not poisonous.

Are you kidding me that’s a bumslang
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Akalia(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

The snake is not a green mamba. The snake is obviously non venomous, I can tell from it's belly structure.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
thorpido:
Op,it is called a Garten or garden snake.
That is not a mamba.

Garter.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Sirnioking(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bros that's not a Philothamnus but a clear Dendroaspis, kindly check the yellow net like tail
Semaj77:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.