Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation (36475 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by ryloy: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation, following his diagnosis of coronavirus.

Prince Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.

The Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was tested and did not have the virus, but will self-isolate until the end of the week.

A Palace official said the prince was in good health and was following the government's restrictions.

"Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation," a spokesman said.

Prince Charles, who is known as the Duke of Rothesay in Scotland, spent his seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.

According to government guidelines, anyone with symptoms should self-isolate for seven days, while everyone living in their household should self-isolate for two weeks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52088684

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by jlinkd78(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good to know

26 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by OperaNewsHubNg: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2020
He never had it in the first place

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by socialmediaman: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by SadiqBabaSani: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2020
hmmm, dat ws Quick

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by yeyeboi(m): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2020
How won’t he recover ?? A whole prince charlse of Wales....

They will even go as far as finding the cure for the royal family.

Power of royalty grin

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Emmasnoop(m): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by mascot87(m): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Repeat after me. "Corona virus is not a death sentence"
Say after me. "Myself, family,friends & loved one will neither be infected nor die from corona virus"

Observe all the safety rules & you will be fine. If you contact it one way or the other, you will not die from it believe you me.

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Lizzydonnah(f): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Good grin
Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by zeusdgrt(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by dawnomike(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Prince Charlie still has a mission to accomplish here on earth... It is not yet time!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Ewedegubbler: 4:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Abba Kyari
Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by babyfaceafrica: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2020
There is something they are not saying.. I thought they said 14 days for self isolation.. Why his prince Charles 7 days?(a 71 year old for that matter) .. Does he have two heads?.. Something is not right

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by realwiz1(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2020
How come all this top world leaders are recovering at a faster rate, what do I even know sef undecided

17 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by ideabuilder: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Chloroquine at work

First day of Lagos lockdown.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by lepasharon(f): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2020
I just want to know why regular ppl catch corona and die, but celebrities show no symptoms

18 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Uncleodi(m): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Praise be to God

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by OgaTheTop2: 4:54am On Mar 31, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Fuckkthemod: 4:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Praise be unto God

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 31, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:

Not every government is infested with propaganda like yours

44 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by yemmight(m): 4:54am On Mar 31, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:

Ignorance is a terrible virus.

24 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Allexey(f): 4:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by OgaTheTop2: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Having the virus is not the end of life. The way some people take this virus thing is very alarming..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by VillagePipu: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2020
A 71 Year-old Prince Charles was cured of Coronavirus in just 5 days. Isn't that wonderful?

What does that tell you?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by OgaTheTop2: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
Abba Kyari
That one, na village people dey follow am..

6 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Correcto: 4:56am On Mar 31, 2020
He had it but I can tell you Covid19 is exaggerated and underated the same time. I can't explain more than this but a Virologist can.
OperaNewsHubNg:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Happy for him

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Correcto:
He had it but I can tell you Covid19 is exaggerated and underated the same time. I can't explain more than this but a Virologist can.

Exaggerated

How many people have died already? Do the maths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Yungmil: 5:00am On Mar 31, 2020
YUNGMIL NA BOSS. These people are special

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Passionate888: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2020
That means there's hope for the elderly

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation by Eriggs: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Happy for Mama Charly. Long live the Prince

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika / IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.