Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) (44017 Views)

Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory / Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Iseoluwani: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2020
the president left out oyo state, knowing fully well that oyo state after lagos and Abuja is having the highest patient. i ask

is it because oyo state is a PDP STATE

or his disdain for oyo where he graciously lost his votes

cos I refuse to understand this kokoran
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by zoedew: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Let's hope something good comes out of this.

Hope makes not ashamed. The government appears to lack coordination. The VP is in semi siddon look mode.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by byteem: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
This is not an act this is a decree. Fools as used by the military.. go and see what an act looks.like
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by byteem: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2020
This is not an act this is a decree. Fools as used by the military.. go and see what an act looks.like an act general and applies across board. An act will never refer to the person but to the office so thatnit runs in perpetuity.. this is no act .. this is a decree.. but in the end shebi
Na una want legal backing oya there is it legal backing..
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luqxxee(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Emmasnoop:
Waitin the dullard know when he they sign.
Smh undecided
Like say any of your family member fit become president for una generation. Stay there deh insult person father.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Glare247(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=87943441]the president left out oyo state, knowing fully well that oyo state after lagos and Abuja is having the highest patient. i ask

cos I refuse to understand this kokoran[/quo

Is oyo state sharing borders with Lagos?

U people don't use ur brain to think,everything is politics to u guys,
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Chatbot1234:
tough times ahead especially for the lower and middle class citizens, hopefully we'll beat this, let's stay strong and fight.
*this is not the time for politics please cry cry
You mind them ? Everything must be politicised. My greatest fear is the lower and the middle class citizens. May God protect us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by anonimi: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2020
naptu2:
Laws of the Federation 2004. Ask yourself why it's in plural.
All the laws that existed in 2004 were codified into a single document for easy access. It does not mean that that was the year that the law was passed.
A similar thing was done in 1990.
For example, this is the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990. You can see the date that it was enacted (2nd January 1990).
However, you can continue entertaining me with your ignorance. It's very funny.

Thanks boss.
Let me highlight the part that he needs to focus on cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by gtown: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Lanretoye:
Medicine after death...after you don declare unlawful and undemocratic state of emergency,this should have been done before you came out to shut down a state.atleast the US and NY case is most recent and is supposed to guide you and your confused aides.
Btw did the attorney general and the National Assembly accend to this?
When did he declare state of emergency and when did he sign the quarantine law into effect.
If he had signed the law first beforemaking it public wailers like you would still have wail.
Don't identify yourself with a crowd of bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by BreconHills(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
naptu2:
Some lawyers that initially claimed that the president lacked the power to lock down the FCT, Lagos and Ogun states, later admitted that he has the powers and that they were granted to him by the Quarantine Act. However, they threatened to sue the president if he didn't give notice of the regulations by which he was imposing these restrictions.

The Quarantine Act requires the president to make these regulations.

The president waited until the last minute before he made the regulations public.

Your contributions are well researched but this time you've gone beyond my expectations. In spite of the antics of so called learned gentlemen, you correctly called this piece of legislation yesterday and today here we are. I will be following your commentaries closely. Well done!
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
see Buhari's signature like a baby still learning how to write ABC.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Ruby5: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by akimbomimer: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2020
cheesy
VillagePipu:

Just look at this fool!
The AG should assent to it?

Some of you people talk nonsense as if commonsense is a taboo where you come from. Buhari is advised by Senior Advocates and Eminent Jurists and one idiot who doesn't even know the existence of the enabling legislation is busy arguing stupidly.

If they born your father well, enter road today. They have put sojo out cos of people like you. Let Corporal Garuba use bulala customize your destiny.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Iseoluwani:
the president left out oyo state, knowing fully well that oyo state after lagos and Abuja is having the highest patient. i ask

una president na dullard.

u no even see as him dey read the speech? he was just all about reading it finish and go back to his bedroom and start eating gworo.

reading didn't even sound as if he understood it. him just dey read dey go.

when u understand a scripted speech, your reading will sound interactive with your character displaying.

Buhari just dey read dey go.

if dem as him now, if fit say him no know say Oyo no dey there. well, na una dey vote sha. so make una manage wetin una voted for like that.

I hail. u, bro.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by LaIabobo: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Lanretoye:
Medicine after death...after you don declare unlawful and undemocratic state of emergency,this should have been done before you came out to shut down a state.atleast the US and NY case is most recent and is supposed to guide you and your confused aides.
Btw did the attorney general and the National Assembly accend to this?

Actually, the lockdown is effective 31st. He signs the regulation on 30th. So there is no legal issue here.
Those guys are not complete fools.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Iseoluwani: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Glare247 post=87943768][/quote]

ask ya fada
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by donnie(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Sebi fuel stations will be open?
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

Just look at this fool!

Some of you people talk nonsense as if commonsense is a taboo where you come from. Buhari is advised by Senior Advocates and Eminent Jurists and one idiot who doesn't even know the existence of the enabling legislation is busy arguing stupidly.

If they born your father well, enter road today. They have put sojo out cos of people like you. Let Corporal Garuba use bulala customize your destiny.

I still believe there's a way of correcting people or making your point without lashing out at them coronically. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by jagdishkumar9: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Tunar18(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2020
I think Nairaland needs to start censoring submissions that lack Intelligence.

The two of you are one of the reasons they always condemn Nigerian graduates.(If you are by any means one).

Kindly share the location of the boundary of Lagos/Ibadan before I brutalize your bigotry and mediocrity.

Olodo
Iseoluwani:

By the time you understand your rubbish post does not hold water, kindly return to your nipples sucking. This is a discussion of matured scholars.

NB: Check my signature before you quote me
MrNipplesLover:

una president na dullard.

u no even see as him dey read the speech? he was just all about reading it finish and go back to his bedroom and start eating gworo.

reading didn't even sound as if he understood it. him just dey read dey go.

when u understand a scripted speech, your reading will sound interactive with your character displaying.

Buhari just dey read dey go.

if dem as him now, if fit say him no know say Oyo no dey there. well, na una dey vote sha. so make una manage wetin una voted for like that.

I hail. u, bro.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Desmondkk123: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2020
[aquote author=ekensi01 post=87942521]Many people are still saying the sickness is for the rich alone.

We need to be careful [/quote]that a big lie, that an act of illiteracy or if u like you can call it ignorant in highest order
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by fk002: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I pray this outbreak make Europe return back to their Christian root. They have become increasingly atheist leaving their Christian root.

They sing sweet songs in the stadium but do not compose any for God. They have also closed down their worship centres and sold them to clubs.
Look at how they promote homo sexual-ism and lesbianism. Their latest stupidity involves the production of sex dols.

A whole Europe, known for their catholic faith, hardly do they fast or even recognise Lenten season these days.

Time to return to God is now.

Your God like songs huh

Is he also singer?
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luluman: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Throwback:
We all need to make personal sacrifices for our own survival.

Those that are too learned to accept that the federal government can effect such lockdown, should sue the government after they have survived this pandemic and the courts are reopened to entertain such learned survivors.
The phrase "too learned" to affect FG is sarcastic. Dont be one sided in reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luluman: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
festacman:
Now, I hope those lawyers who were jumping the gun as though the Attorney General is a dunce will move on.

Meanwhile, instead of moving on, some habitual wailers will begin a new propaganda that the paper on the which the signed COVID-19 Regulations (2020) was printed was of wrong grammage and that Pres. Buhari shouldn't have signed. SHM
You talk with ignorance. What should have been done first is what is done now.if this was in place nobody would complain initially.Obviously, This is coming out as a result of the complaints of the learned ones.yet you will not learn.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luluman: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
EastGold:

Go out and test your power
Your type did not stay in class during school days.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luluman: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Eriggs:
Wailing zombie, why not shut up
and move on if you have nothing meaningful to post?
Medicine after death? Na u die come wake up again abi?
I know one of you must still find something negative to type. Dem take wailing swear for una? U guys neva see any good and positive thing in life.
It has entered every pores of your skin...wailing.
He just told you the truth you dont want to learn.Olodo.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luluman: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

Just look at this fool!

And you think others dont see the flaw in you for calling others "idiot,fool,and term their views nonsense? The world knows who the phrases befit more between them and you.Mind your words.
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by VillagePipu: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2020
luluman:
And you think others dont see the flaw in you for calling others "idiot,fool,and term their views nonsense? The world knows who the phrases befit more between them and you.Mind your words.

You're more stupid than he is. You know why?
I have enlightened him and he has been educated.
You on the other hand are still chronically foolish despite being schooled.

The stupidity in your DNA, Harvard cannot remove it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
luluman:
Your type did not stay in class during school days.

Just a benign advice smiley
Re: President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) by luluman: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

You're more stupid than he is. You know why?
I have enlightened him and he has been educated.
You on the other hand are still chronically foolish despite being schooled.

The stupidity in your DNA, Harvard cannot remove it.
Birds of a feather flock together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.