Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story (3644 Views)

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2020

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by daewoorazer(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2020
The fact that you begged them not to punish her means you are a nonentity.

1. Africa is in shambles today because we disobey the rule of law. Another reason is we rate morals over rule of law too.

Ohhhh, he is an adult, pardon him. Ohhh, he is a rich man, pardon him..
Ohhhh, the holy book said we shall not revenge..

If you do the crime, you must do the time. It doesn’t mean you’re weak or going to hellfire, it’s just a deterrent to other Slayqueens in the future. Now that said, other girls will probably not be scared to pull a fake rape alarm in the nearest future.

2. Where was ur brain when u were thinking your act of supposed kindness (telling them not to punish her) was connected to you getting a job thereafter? Like it’s some supernatural way of compensating u? Hahaha

3. Thank your stars it happened in the estate, if u were probably living in the slum where pple are always hungry/angry and no time to set up some Committee, your balls would have been cut off.

I hope you were the one who actually learnt a lesson or 2

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2020
daewoorazer:
sad
y d face na bros
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God for your life.. Some people are in jail for all this false claims

7 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Eddie360(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2020
na God save u...I will share my when I charge ma phone but my own is not rape case

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Nawa oh
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2020
daewoorazer:

1. Africa is in shambles today because we disobey the rule of law. Another reason is we rate morals over rule of law too.

If you do the crime, you must do the time. It doesn’t mean you’re weak or going to hellfire, it’s just a deterrent to other Slayqueens in the future. Now that said, other girls will probably not be scared to pull a fake rape alarm in the nearest future.

2. Where was ur brain when u were thinking your act of supposed kindness (telling them not to punish her) was connected to you getting a job thereafter? Like it’s some supernatural way of compensating u? Hahaha

3. Thank your stars it happened in the estate, if u were probably living in the slum where pple are always hungry/angry and no time to set up some Committee, your balls would have been cut off.

my brother I understand you, I consider their young marriage before I forgive her,in fact the panel chairman had to personally beg her husband if not d man was ready to chase her.
Yes u are right my heart is my weakness but personally I don't want to be a reason for someone's misfortune knowing fully well its her doing.bros I have progressed ever since that incident. I have ganered a lot of respect each time am around.parents use me as example to their kids.some parents even send their boys to come for counselling

5 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Kallmerb:
Thank God for your life.. Some people are in jail for all this false claims
my brother named God.tnx
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Seandisputed(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2020
daewoorazer:

I wouldn't have typed your numbers 1 and 3 any better.
I skipped two because i believe whatever you believe can work for you.
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Eddie360:
na God save u...I will share my when I charge ma phone but my own is not rape case
tanx man.am waiting to hear ur story
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by daewoorazer(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
my brother I understand you, I consider their young marriage before I forgive her,in fact the panel chairman had to personally beg her husband if not d man was ready to chase her.
Yes u are right my heart is my weakness but personally I don't want to be a reason for someone's misfortune knowing fully well its her doing.bros I have progressed ever since that incident. I have ganered a lot of respect each time am around.parents use me as example to their kids.some parents even send their boys to come for counselling

You would have garnered more respect 6 feet under: parents would have been like: he killed himself for 5 minutes pu$$.y enjoyment and your corpse would never have the chance to bathe itself clean.

Your excellency, it is what it is, u already earned ur respect the moment she confessed

It’s even more respect because you ain’t asking for some 1billion naira suite ofcourse which you would have won

6 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2020
daewoorazer:

You would have garnered more respect 6 feet under: parents would have been like: he killed himself for 5 minutes pu$$.y enjoyment and your corpse would never have the chance to bathe himself clean.

Your excellency, it is what it is, u already earned ur respect the moment she confessed

It’s even more respect because you ain’t asking for some 1billion naira suite ofcourse which you would have won
yes I wanted to sue for damages but my mum said no,since we have the letter of apology .we can use it as evidence for future reference
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Eriggs: 3:14am On Mar 31, 2020
May God safe us from alakobas. God vindicated you OP

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by jahlove4jah: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2020
I had a similar experience back in my school days. With a lodge mate. There was actually an attempted rape with gun though. But mine was a mistaken identity. The lady pointed me as the attempted rapist just because I have a small resemblance with the actual attempted rapist. I spent a night at police cell before God intervened and the actual guy was picked up and I was vindicated. The police molested and tortured me to get me accept I was guilty. My apartment was searched in their effort to get the gun I was accused of. I was picked up in a handcuff like a common criminal in front of my Lodge mates, accused of being a cultist.

But there is this inner peace of mind and courage that always sustains you when you are wrongly accused of crime you are innocent of.

I was just praying to God to vindicate me and help me not to accept a crime I didn't commit.

Eventually as the actual suspect was sneaking out of the lodge to return the gun he used, fellow lodge mates suspected his move and gave police a tip off. They arrived and picked the guy up. I learnt that few hot slaps was all it took for him to confess his crime.

This incident happened on the Tuesday night that Arsenal and Liverpool played 4:4 with Arshavin scoring all Arsenal 4 goals.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Allexey(f): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2020
sad
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by SavageResponse(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:

You should have insisted on involving the police so there would be documentary evidence.

I hope you realise that this incident could have ruined your life for ever!
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by JahBwoy: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by machiavelli95: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
Hello guys ,I never wanted to talk about this but I got inspired from this topic earlier created ....

https://www.nairaland.com/5765045/ever-face-rape-allegation-see

Pls ignore my typo and blunders

So few months after my nysc around June 2011 or so, was still running around searching for job cause I don't like being idle.
One day,I was alone at home ,watching a movie when suddenly i heard a knock on our gate,not sure who jus wore a T-shirt and went to the get to see who.on opening I saw an elderly man ,I greeted him and he invited me to follow him to my next neighbor's house,according to him something was hapening there.
I joined him, cause I know the couple,d husband of d lady is a guy man so we do say hi hi ,talk football and walk our separate ways but I have NEVER entered their house cos I respect privacy a lot.
So on getting to the house d old man walked me straight to the kitchen and I was shocked to see the lady rolling on the floor ,crying and couldn't say a word. Shocked and confused I enquired from her ..haa madam what hapen naa? U dey fight with your Oga? Na him beat you? The man we came in together seemed more confused than myself.
And the shocker: you are the one, pointing at me while still lying on the floor and crying, u wanted to rape me, that I help her neck until she almost passed out blablabla...
Because I was so sure of myself and thinking maybe she's confused and maybe still shocked from whomever she claimed came from behind trying to rape her.the first thing I said was madam are u OK? One thing that surprises the old man was how composed I was ,no sign of fear of guilt in me.he asked her again madam are u sure u saw the person that attacked u? She still insisted it was me.
Madam u must be mad or maybe sick.oga am living this place.he begged me that they will investigate the matter.it was letter I knew the man was related to her husband.this man sensed the woman might be lying because the way he met me calm at home and how I was even ready to assist to get the culprit not until she called my name.
And guys to be sincere with you all,I don't even greet this lady,not sure why but I don't like her not to talk of allowing me to have any form of convo with her.
I couldn't even wait for my mum to close from work,I called her that I have a situation at home
When she finally came back home I explained all that happened, she was so furious. Sorry I forgot to say its an estate with each families in their respective flats.
So that night my mum and I went to the estate management to report the incident and the estate police were invited also.I wrote my statement . they were Invited the next day together with her husband,I can see the look of disbelieve in his eyes.am sure I disgust him.
She also wrote her statement, then investigation started.
The investigation panel consists of a pastor,very senior civil servants, and some personalities which I wouldn't want to mention.
We were warned that anybody found guilty will be handed over for prosecution and they will make sure that person serve a long sentence and the family will be ejected from the estate even if you are the owner cos its in their agreed does and don't. My mum was kinda scared and I assured her am innocent that God won't let us down especially she cos she has high Bp so I won't want anything that will agrevate her situation.
God is wonderful, 4 days to the panel seating that elderly man suddenly died ,never knew I was battling with some health challenges.
Oboy ,my heart was like boom who will help in this case now,my main witness who is also related to them has died.
Somethings were happening in the background am not aware of,I was called one night by a family friend who said forget that woman ,she's guilty.I was how come sir,how do u know? Though he's an elderly I couldn't pose a lot of question. Then someone called me again maybe a psychological warfare not sure that... Enh u know its not always one that reports a case that wins,it can go either blablabla..
To cut the long story short
On the day we are sitting, me,my senior sis and my mum .then the couple with about two people on their side. We waited for like 15mins then finally the panel started.
I liked what happened: the chairman who is a pastor prayed for God's guidance and to guide them to unravel the truth sodat they won't indict the innocent.about two other persons also prayed same too.
After all the protocols and introduction from but side with briefs from what happened on that same day..before I started as a Muslim I prayed to God to vindicate me and reveal the real person that almost raped her.
It was now her turn: naso this lady start to dey cry
I mean serious cry,that she's sorry, I m innocent, there was no attempted rape and we should all forgive her, the shout of halleluya filled the hall though not surprised cos I know am innocent but almost immediately I begin to ponder what could be her reason to blackmail me cos we don't have any kind of convo nor bizness that will warrant all this.my mum was sorbing and I was consoling her,the panel chairman blasted the devil out of the woman, her husband wanted to leave out of shame and disgust for his wife but he was stopped.
Well long story short
Before verdict I begged the chairman to not punish her cos its might cause irreparable damage in their home,that she did what she did because she and my senior sister had a little disagreement and that's the only way she could get back at her blablabla
They made her write letter of apology duly signed and to be presented to me.

All the panel members prayed for a good job and a gud life.
Not up to two months after that incident I got job with a firm I was being played 157k for a start before I later got a job with a fed agency
This is just a rough explanation of my experience with a married woman.
My point ? Not all rape cases are true, thorough investigation should be done I'm cases where there's accusations and counter accusation.
I have Neva said this to anyone outside my family and this is me telling my nairaland family.
Maybe we can learn one or two things from my story
You are a fuckup guy. Guys like you are traitors. Why did you not allow that girl face prosecution? Do you know men have had their lives wasted in jail over false rape accusations? Some have lost their lives.
You were concerned that her home will break!
Was she concerned that your whole future ahead of you will be destroyed?
Are you concerned about the next fellow that will be falsely accused and have his life wasted? Lemme tell you!! For every other life she will waste by false rape accusations their blood is on your Hands.
"Gentlemen" like you are a cancer to manhood.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by femi4: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
Hello guys ,I never wanted to talk about this but I got inspired from this topic earlier created ....

https://www.nairaland.com/5765045/ever-face-rape-allegation-see

Pls ignore my typo and blunders

So few months after my nysc around June 2011 or so, was still running around searching for job cause I don't like being idle.
One day,I was alone at home ,watching a movie when suddenly i heard a knock on our gate,not sure who jus wore a T-shirt and went to the get to see who.on opening I saw an elderly man ,I greeted him and he invited me to follow him to my next neighbor's house,according to him something was hapening there.
I joined him, cause I know the couple,d husband of d lady is a guy man so we do say hi hi ,talk football and walk our separate ways but I have NEVER entered their house cos I respect privacy a lot.
So on getting to the house d old man walked me straight to the kitchen and I was shocked to see the lady rolling on the floor ,crying and couldn't say a word. Shocked and confused I enquired from her ..haa madam what hapen naa? U dey fight with your Oga? Na him beat you? The man we came in together seemed more confused than myself.
And the shocker: you are the one, pointing at me while still lying on the floor and crying, u wanted to rape me, that I help her neck until she almost passed out blablabla...
Because I was so sure of myself and thinking maybe she's confused and maybe still shocked from whomever she claimed came from behind trying to rape her.the first thing I said was madam are u OK? One thing that surprises the old man was how composed I was ,no sign of fear of guilt in me.he asked her again madam are u sure u saw the person that attacked u? She still insisted it was me.
Madam u must be mad or maybe sick.oga am living this place.he begged me that they will investigate the matter.it was letter I knew the man was related to her husband.this man sensed the woman might be lying because the way he met me calm at home and how I was even ready to assist to get the culprit not until she called my name.
And guys to be sincere with you all,I don't even greet this lady,not sure why but I don't like her not to talk of allowing me to have any form of convo with her.
I couldn't even wait for my mum to close from work,I called her that I have a situation at home
When she finally came back home I explained all that happened, she was so furious. Sorry I forgot to say its an estate with each families in their respective flats.
So that night my mum and I went to the estate management to report the incident and the estate police were invited also.I wrote my statement . they were Invited the next day together with her husband,I can see the look of disbelieve in his eyes.am sure I disgust him.
She also wrote her statement, then investigation started.
The investigation panel consists of a pastor,very senior civil servants, and some personalities which I wouldn't want to mention.
We were warned that anybody found guilty will be handed over for prosecution and they will make sure that person serve a long sentence and the family will be ejected from the estate even if you are the owner cos its in their agreed does and don't. My mum was kinda scared and I assured her am innocent that God won't let us down especially she cos she has high Bp so I won't want anything that will agrevate her situation.
God is wonderful, 4 days to the panel seating that elderly man suddenly died ,never knew I was battling with some health challenges.
Oboy ,my heart was like boom who will help in this case now,my main witness who is also related to them has died.
Somethings were happening in the background am not aware of,I was called one night by a family friend who said forget that woman ,she's guilty.I was how come sir,how do u know? Though he's an elderly I couldn't pose a lot of question. Then someone called me again maybe a psychological warfare not sure that... Enh u know its not always one that reports a case that wins,it can go either blablabla..
To cut the long story short
On the day we are sitting, me,my senior sis and my mum .then the couple with about two people on their side. We waited for like 15mins then finally the panel started.
I liked what happened: the chairman who is a pastor prayed for God's guidance and to guide them to unravel the truth sodat they won't indict the innocent.about two other persons also prayed same too.
After all the protocols and introduction from but side with briefs from what happened on that same day..before I started as a Muslim I prayed to God to vindicate me and reveal the real person that almost raped her.
It was now her turn: naso this lady start to dey cry
I mean serious cry,that she's sorry, I m innocent, there was no attempted rape and we should all forgive her, the shout of halleluya filled the hall though not surprised cos I know am innocent but almost immediately I begin to ponder what could be her reason to blackmail me cos we don't have any kind of convo nor bizness that will warrant all this.my mum was sorbing and I was consoling her,the panel chairman blasted the devil out of the woman, her husband wanted to leave out of shame and disgust for his wife but he was stopped.
Well long story short
Before verdict I begged the chairman to not punish her cos its might cause irreparable damage in their home,that she did what she did because she and my senior sister had a little disagreement and that's the only way she could get back at her blablabla
They made her write letter of apology duly signed and to be presented to me.

All the panel members prayed for a good job and a gud life.
Not up to two months after that incident I got job with a firm I was being played 157k for a start before I later got a job with a fed agency
This is just a rough explanation of my experience with a married woman.
My point ? Not all rape cases are true, thorough investigation should be done I'm cases where there's accusations and counter accusation.
I have Neva said this to anyone outside my family and this is me telling my nairaland family.
Maybe we can learn one or two things from my story
What's the link between your 157k job and the rape case. Anyway, you are still poor with that salary.
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by DavidEsq(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
daewoorazer:

I think we Al need to conduct a sanity test on him. U can imagine all the crap he is spitting. With that letter if apology and other documents made in that meeting, I would sue that woman for every penny she and her generation has. I would make sure I send a strong message with the case that nobody should think he could accuse another of rape and go scot-free. When I'm done with the suit, I would push for a criminal prosecution on criminal defamation of character and that woman would sing in jail, batter than Captain Flint's parrot.

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Thank GOD for the vindication.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
You begged them not to punish her?!?

I am speechless. The unjust punishment meted out to the next person she accuses is on your head.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Tripitaka: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
project8:
There's everything wrong with this statement. Actually I find it quite disturbing.

There's a reason we have correctional facilities despite every religion preaching forgiveness. You are certainly within your rights to forgive the woman, but you have done humanity a huge disservice by failing to set a precedent. Other wrongly accused people after you may not be as lucky while every fake accuser after this will be emboldened.

I always say that there must be consequences for bad behaviour. Deviants must be made to pay for their wrongs. Thank God you're not a lawyer as you would have let Orji Kalu, Evans and Clifford Orju walk free. Do you realise that there are thousands of innocent people languishing in prison because they were falsely accused of rape? Now you had the chance to make a loud statement, but you sacrificed it on the altar of "estate counsellor".

Ask yourself, what if you weren't living in an organised estate, but somewhere in Bariga or Somolu. You think you will be alive to write this post? The woman was out to ruin your life and your family's reputation, worse so because of an altercation she had with a third party. Do you realise your family would have been homeless had that woman not confessed? Do you realise that your siblings and parents would have been tagged for life?

I even find it quite funny that you now think yourself a role model. In your words "parents now send their kids for counselling". Is that the price of your dignity?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by SmallmebigGod: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Fear women

1 Like

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by DavidEsq(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2020
OP get out abeg. U are a bloody goat in human form. U have disgraced every man who has been accused of rape from the time of Noah till date. U are part of men's problem. U make every Innocent victim of rape accusations, relive their pain. May ur vehicle lose it's fuel in the middle of the night in the Sahara desert. May the fleas from a thousand camels infest ur armpits and may ur shrivelled balls forever itch u, each time u want to copulate. Foolish boy like u angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Rahyberg(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Bro, I'm really happy for you.

Mine was kinda funny but I never pray to witness False Allegation of Rape again in my life.

It happened around 2016 Ojude Oba festival in my town. I and my bossom friend followed her girlfriend(Now Ex) to the hairdresser that will make her hair in the morning, so we left there after some minutes so that we can go home to prepare for the Ojude Oba groove.

After we have enjoy ourselves to the fullest, we get back home to have some rest. We haven't use 30mins at home, my friend had to compel me to follow him to where his girlfriend was making her hair, I didn't want to follow him, but I reconsidered him bcoz he do follow me to anywhere go able (Lols).

On getting there around past 5pm, they aren't through with the making of the hair. We waited a little so that we can play with them. Without us knowing that Devil has gotten a plan for us.

A girl was passing by, I greeted the Girl in a funny way, she answered me, we all laughed to it including the girl. My friend said he will also greet the girl too and tease her to give us Nkan Odun(Ileya Gift). So when the girl was coming back again, my friend greeted her and she didn't answer. I been a pro in teasing, teased the hell out of my Guy that which makes him want to defend his defeat, he said, "The girl no fine jor ".
That which the girl overheard him. That is where problem starts.

The girl had to abuse him and curse my guy, I was baffled that this doesn't call for cursing. I told the girl to stop cursing, that is how this girl with little orientation starts to tell me that if I'm a cultist, I'll be beaten till I lose any part of my body in there street. That which I told her that she can't do nothing.

Do you know what give me such orientation?, (I'm always prepare for the worst in my dealings)

That is how her younger brother had to come meet my guy and yab him, my friend wanted to slap him, I held his hand and told him not to do such that he his a small boy. Unknowingly to us that this girl has gone to call there Dad that we wanted to rape her.

While her dad was coming with some street guys, I stand gidigba like Gaddafi. The man and the guys were already high. The man had to go look for a rotten iron chair to wound us, while this was happening, I still maintain my stand that nothing will happened, even if I was beaten, I'll go home to call my Dad who is the youth leader that I was cheated and beaten outside bcoz I know my Dad hate cheating and lieing against some one without prove.

This man got hold of the rotten iron chair, I still stand, that is when my guy move closer to me and told me that, 'Alaye, u know say u dey use glasses, them go wound you oh'. Bro that's when my instinct got opened. We ran out of place we're to the main street while we continue our journey back home not knowing that we're been trailed. My friend looked back and saw them and told us to run, I told him, I cant run bcoz I did nothing wrong. That's how they got hold of me while he run, I was slapped and beaten, my friend had to run back and start fight them(Na big bros oh). They wounded him as well. The elders had to intervene on seeing the scene that occurred. What baffled me is the man saying I wanted to rape her daughter outside, everyone was baffled that which kinda of allegation is this. Everyone all apologize to us but I was once a fellow who don't forgive nor forget easily.

We both left for home, my Dad notice that we both got bruises on our body, he ask us if we go fight person, we declined .

I cant sleep till dawn, I was thinking about How To deal with them in there family. Honestly if I got a gun then, I'll have kill them all on there family that midnight.

After Solat-ul-Subhi in the morning , I left for that man house immediately i left mosque. I met one woman who knew I and My Dad very well, she had to apologized on there behalf that she was told what happened the previous day. I was pained to the bone marrow. I told the woman my mind that if I had gotten a gun, they will be crying In there house that morning. The woman felt my pains and had to call like 5 Elderly people to beg him. I had to forgive them but I'll never forget that scenario in my life.

Do you believe that while this was happening the my guy girlfriend was watching without saying it going nothing.

Till today, I fear girls oh. Even if a lady wanted to sleep at my place , I wouldn't be able to sleep till Dawn. Even Na floor I go sleep leave bed for her.

Girl, Fear them. They can do and Undo.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Just imagine. Cos of a lil disagreement with ur sis. Op u very lucky. If she had insisted on her stance, then u would have been a goner by now.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

You should have insisted on involving the police so there would be documentary evidence.

I hope you realise that this incident could have ruined your life for ever!
the police were involved I told u , it's more like out of court settlement, as a lot of families were involved and that's more reason I had to forgive but don't forget I have a written apology letter signed and endorsed by her and her husband
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2020
femi4:
What's the link between your 157k job and the rape case. Anyway, you are still poor with that salary.
few months after my nysc getting job of that's amount is a good start though am now working in a diff place sha
Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Tripitaka:

There's everything wrong with this statement. Actually I find it quite disturbing.

There's a reason we have correctional facilities despite every religion preaching forgiveness. You are certainly within your rights to forgive the woman, but you have done humanity a huge disservice by failing to set a precedent. Other wrongly accused people after you may not be as lucky while every fake accuser after this will be emboldened.

I always say that there must be consequences for bad behaviour. Deviants must be made to pay for their wrongs. Thank God you're not a lawyer as you would have let Orji Kalu, Evans and Clifford Orju walk free. Do you realise that there are thousands of innocent people languishing in prison because they were falsely accused of rape? Now you had the chance to make a loud statement, but you sacrificed it on the altar of "estate counsellor".

Ask yourself, what if you weren't living in an organised estate, but somewhere in Bariga or Somolu. You think you will be alive to write this post? The woman was out to ruin your life and your family's reputation, worse so because of an altercation she had with a third party. Do you realise your family would have been homeless had that woman not confessed? Do you realise that your siblings and parents would have been tagged for life?

I even find it quite funny that you now think yourself a role model. In your words "parents now send their kids for counselling". Is that the price of your dignity?
well you're entitled to your opinion ,but u are all missing some points.that panel consist of families we are frnds with,pastors we respect and elderly u cant easily turn down.my intention was to sue for damages. But almost everyone had to intervene to calm nerves,begged me,my mum even my sister. The husband was even on his kneels. A lot of events happened that made us change our mind and let's go.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by project8(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2020
jahlove4jah:
I had a similar experience back in my school days. With a lodge mate. There was actually an attempted rape with gun though. But mine was a mistaken identity. The lady pointed me as the attempted rapist just because I have a small resemblance with the actual attempted rapist. I spent a night at police cell before God intervened and the actual guy was picked up and I was vindicated. The police molested and tortured me to get me accept I was guilty. My apartment was searched in their effort to get the gun I was accused of. I was picked up in a handcuff like a common criminal in front of my Lodge mates, accused of being a cultist.

But there is this inner peace of mind and courage that always sustains you when you are wrongly accused of crime you are innocent of.

I was just praying to God to vindicate me and help me not to accept a crime I didn't commit.

Eventually as the actual suspect was sneaking out of the lodge to return the gun he used, fellow lodge mates suspected his move and gave police a tip off. They arrived and picked the guy up. I learnt that few hot slaps was all it took for him to confess his crime.

This incident happened on the Tuesday night that Arsenal and Liverpool played 4:4 with Arshavin scoring all Arsenal 4 goals.
that inner peace played a role too keeping me composed cos I know am innocent. Well urs was scary.thank God the main culprit was arrested if not u will be tagged a cultist and a rapist and maybe probably still in jail

2 Likes

Re: I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story by padi94(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Bro you did what your heart told you if they can't relate, let them be accused of rape and in their case let them not forgive. Lobatan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Set To Visit Nigeria After Man She Met Online Rejected Her $500 / The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman / "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.