Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] (30116 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Book now Published

3 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Kechbeau: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2020
I'm feeling for her �

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by aprilwise(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2020
This is a spiritual situation for Angela. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by OPC90(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
May we never suffer this kind of fate, Amen

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Bigkhemee: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks 4 the update op... M eagerly waiting 4 when u'll lead angela to christ

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by dimssy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Drugs! Drugs!! Drugs!!

Thanks for update

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Purplepassion2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
It’s been a long time since I read an interesting story such as this on nairaland. Pls and pls continue with the story. Pls don’t keep us waiting for too long.
Ejoor emabinu, Biko.

If you have the full story somewhere am ready to pay......

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2020
Book now Published

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice update!
imightnotexist you are doing great with this story.Keep it up!!
I will recommend you for an award!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by MAMBALIAN(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
sometimes its takes too long for you to update the story which sometimes makes us lost de story line a little. but good job

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by mamato(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice one, eagerly waiting for your update.
Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Book now Published

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2020
THE END

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2020
72000 Words is past the limit of the end of the story I set. It's been a real pleasure getting into the writing game. I now have to settle to the grueseome work of editing. the story obviously has many openings for a sequel. I may attempt one if the spirit leads grin grin grin. But it's been a pleasure writng this past months.

Shoutouts
Mambalian
KelvinCoaster
Purplepassion2
bigkhemee
opc90
aprilwise
kechbeau
ann2012
mario1983
iykeany

.. and to others that i forgot to mention grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Fejimummy: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2020
nice job

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by rockhillz(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Wow

Thanks for this amazing work

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Purplepassion2(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Wonderful story. Very touching. I feel endeared to this young lady and I wished I could have helped her. Feels so real.

Big thumbs up to the writer, your talent is pure and I can’t wait to see other works from you. Please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2020
imightnotexist:
72000 Words is past the limit of the end of the story I set. It's been a real pleasure getting into the writing game. I now have to settle to the grueseome work of editing. the story obviously has many openings for a sequel. I may attempt one if the spirit leads grin grin grin. But it's been a pleasure writng this past months.

Shoutouts
Mambalian
KelvinCoaster
Purplepassion2
bigkhemee
opc90
aprilwise
kechbeau
ann2012
mario1983
iykeany

.. and to others that i forgot to mention grin grin
It's been a pleasure reading your work.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
imightnotexist:
THE END
Technically, 'sex work is work' is not appropriate for this master piece!
Should you decide in the future to take this work further,change the title.
I wish you goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by yuno01: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
amazing master piece...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Kechbeau: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
wow,wow, wow, this is amazing...
feeling so sad for the lady Angela...
mehn, op please publish this story...thank you for keeping me busy on nairaland with this amazing story..felt so real,like someone's true life story.

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Dybala11(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wow, thanks for this wonderful piece OP.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by dimssy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
I'm honestly in thoughts about what I don't know.
But she sort of understood the game..

Was it the drugs or not understanding boundaries?

Someone should please do a bit of analysis for me.

Imightnotexist, what's up?

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Technically, 'sex work is work' is not appropriate for this master piece!
Should you decide in the future to take this work further,change the title.
I wish you goodluck!!
I'd like better name suggestions. cheesy
Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
dimssy:

It think it's more about not fighting fire with fire. the cure for trauma isn't unhinged hedonism. smiley
Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
imightnotexist:
I'd like better name suggestions. cheesy
Check through the thread,there were three better name suggestions i made earlier which you promised to consider but hitherto changed your mind.

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
dimssy:

In my opinion,Angela suffered from what we call in medical psychology:'Relational Psychiatry'.She was emotionally traumatized without family or friends.If you remember:'The world was her client...'.She lived her life from the 'outside-in'.There is one solution to this disease!

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Bigkhemee: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wow! A big thumb up @op.

Its an interesting read, and i think a sequel will be good. We'll like to hear Amaka, Vicky, Mike, Miriam and Tunde's POV. But u're d author, have it as d spirit leads

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by Bigkhemee: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
In my opinion,Angela suffered from what we call in medical psychology:'Relational Psychiatry'.She was emotionally traumatized without family or friends.If you remember:'The world was her client...'.She lived her life from the 'outside-in'.There is one solution to this disease!

what's the solution?

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Check through the thread,there were three better name suggestions i made earlier which you promised to consider but hitherto changed your mind.
i'll check right away!

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by dimssy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

Hey Kevin, thanks for this..

I still think about the whole storyline, but don't you think she was on the way to recovery?
Imightnotexist, if you'd the chance to write two more episodes, will she recover? Will she be free? Or what will the aftermath life like?

1 Like

Re: Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] by imightnotexist: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
dimssy:

Hey Kevin, thanks for this..

I still think about the whole storyline, but don't you think she was on the way to recovery?
Imightnotexist, if you'd the chance to write two more episodes, will she recover? Will she be free? Or what will the aftermath life like?
if no other physical ailments come up, she was definitely going to get better mentally. but to what end? she'd be back to square one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" / From PHCN, With Love…… / New Completed Stories 18,+romance & Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.