Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Defeat Of Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Defeat Of Coronavirus (304 Views)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Defeat Of Coronavirus by Yinkyink(f): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2020
THE DEFEAT OF CORONAVIRUS
All I hear these past weeks is Coronavirus
It first looked like something which wasn't serious
But alas! today in the world, it has become something humongous
My mouth agape as deaths increases each day as a result of the virus
It's indeed a leveller of the young and old, the penniless and the prosperous
There aren't yet drugs for the cure, but only obey the rules of staying cautious
Every Tom, Dick and Harry says unverified things, just consider them as rumours
Your name is Corona cos you look like a crown and that's why your reign is callous
But know this: your reign is but for a very short time, it can never be continuous
A Sovereignty greater than the world is set to uproot you cos His reign is magnanimous
And then we will laugh: "ha ha ha ha ha" cos your defeat will be humourous
At the end, we will joyfully say to ourselves, "Happy survival" cos life is continuous
Re: The Defeat Of Coronavirus by edo3(m): 3:25am On Mar 31, 2020
I didn't bother to read what u wrote up there,, but believe me,, help is already on the way.. By 10am ds morning,, God Almighty would reveal himself.. He has heard d cries of the righteous..
Re: The Defeat Of Coronavirus by nobone(f): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Amen.
edo3:
I didn't bother to read what u wrote up there,, but believe me,, help is already on the way.. By 10am ds morning,, God Almighty would reveal himself.. He has heard d cries of the righteous..
Re: The Defeat Of Coronavirus by lecturerdabo(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Yinkyink:
THE DEFEAT OF CORONAVIRUS
All I hear these past weeks is Coronavirus
It first looked like something which wasn't serious
But alas! today in the world, it has become something humongous
My mouth agape as deaths increases each day as a result of the virus
It's indeed a leveller of the young and old, the penniless and the prosperous
There aren't yet drugs for the cure, but only obey the rules of staying cautious
Every Tom, Dick and Harry says unverified things, just consider them as rumours
Your name is Corona cos you look like a crown and that's why your reign is callous
But know this: your reign is but for a very short time, it can never be continuous
A Sovereignty greater than the world is set to uproot you cos His reign is magnanimous
And then we will laugh: "ha ha ha ha ha" cos your defeat will be humourous
At the end, we will joyfully say to ourselves, "Happy survival" cos life is continuous

@Yinky, wonderful rhymes and prophetic!

good job!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donations To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria Hits N15bn / Chinese Doctors’ Flight: How Three Airline Crew Members ‘disappeared’ From Lagos / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.