Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus (1320 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by geoworldedu: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2020
This is an open letter to our well revered pastors: Oyakhilome, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Kumuyi, Prophet TB Joshua and Apostle Suleiman.
It is God that told me to charge you to go to Lagos and Abuja and heal all Coronavirus patients there. Heed the call of God and miracle will happen in the whole Nigeria.

God told me, Chinedu my son Charge all my servants to go and take up the challenge. I will go with them to the battlefront. They will lay hands on the COVID-19 patients and they shall recover. Corona Virus will evaporate if only all these my servants will obey me. If not it will wipe out the whole of Nigeria.

Charge my servants Kumuyi, TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Apst Suleiman, Joshua Selmak and others. Let them lead the battle against Corona Virus. Let them lay hands on the COVID-19 patients and breathe into their nostrils and they will recover. It is not ventilators that are needed but the breath of life which are in their nostrils.

Tell TB Joshua to lead the way, because I have anointed him with healing power more than the others. Let Kumuyi follow because he is the most righteous. Let Oyedepo follow because he is a man of faith. Let Adeboye follow because he is a man of strong speeches. Let Suleiman follow because his words carry authority.

When healing anointing with righteous, faith, commanding speeches are brought together, it shall work wonders.

Chinedu my son, CHARGE THE SHEPHERDS OF MY SHEEP TO GO AND CURE CORONA VIRUS. SHARE THE NEWS ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA UNTIL MY SONS SEE IT AND GO AND LEAD THE FOREFRONT. FOR IF THEY DO NOT CURE IT, I THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WILL AFFLICT THEM WITH THE VIRUS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Lols

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Humanoid01(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2020
If Jesus was here physically, He would have healed as many as possible of this disease, according to the will of God. He said to some of His disciples, "if only you had faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'move' , and it will be moved.. " .

Lots of these pastors preach faith almost on a daily basis, yet none of them has come forward to express that faith on an issue as serious as this. That says a lot about most of them. No wonder Jesus said "when the son of man comes, will He find faith on the earth?" .

If these people are really who they claim to be, let them prove it. This is indeed a faithless generation filled with religious people without works. No wonder all those yeye atheists dey come here dey rant anyhow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2020
This one is high on expired Ogbomoso weed. So you can't lead the way abi.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by geoworldedu: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No, God did not give me the gift of healing, but I have the gift of dreams.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Goalnaldo(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Ok let's retweet or share let them see it. They must be pioneers of the faith they regularly espouse. Or better still let's make this harshtag trend
#ourtoppastorsshouldhealcovid-19patients

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by geoworldedu: 6:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Ok let's retweet or share let them see it. They must be pioneers of the faith they regularly espouse. Or better still let's make this harshtag trend
#ourtoppastorsshouldhealcovid-19patients
Thank you pls, share it. Jehovah God is with you, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:
If Jesus was here physically, He would have healed as many as possible of this disease, according to the will of God. He said to some of His disciples, "if only you had faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'move' , and it will be moved.. " .

Lots of these pastors preach faith almost on a daily basis, yet none of them has come forward to express that faith on an issue as serious as this. That says a lot about most of them. No wonder Jesus said "when the son of man comes, will He find faith on the earth?" .

If these people are really who they claim to be, let them prove it. This is indeed a faithless generation filled with religious people without works. No wonder all those yeye atheists dey come here dey rant anyhow!

The truth is that Jesus never promised us that we will continue to cure ourselves anytime we're sick! smiley

The miracles Jesus performed and asked his followers to perform wasn't meant to exceed the boarders of Israel!

So anyone expecting Christians to perform miracles now has been thoroughly deceived.

When Jesus was here, he explained that miracles are purposely "to help the Israelites (God's chosen nation) to realize that a new covenant has just been sealed"

Moses was the mediator of the first covenant, 99% Israelites of his time accepted that covenant with open harms because they were eyewitnesses of the wonders God performed in the hands of Moses. Moses himself foretold that another prophet will come to establish the everlasting covenant that will never be replaced again {Deuteronomy 18:15-20} Apostle Peter confirmed that Jesus is that prophet that Moses foretold will come to establish another covenant! Act 3:22-23

Now that another mediator has arrived with a totally different covenant, the people needed the miracles to believe that a new covenant has just been sealed, that was what Peter said @ Act 2:16-21 compare to Joel 2:28

This may sound really strange to you Sir, but note how Jesus responded when a gentile woman came to request for the same privilege from Jesus, immediately Jesus made it clear to her that the miraculous signs weren't for gentiles but only the Israelites {Mark 7:25-30} Note how Jesus referred to people from other nations, he called us "dogs" meaning we are not entitled to the same privilege like the "sons" Israelites! embarassed

So please the miracles was meant for only the Israelites to believe that a new covenant was sealed, that's why Paul under the inspiration of God's holy spirit told the Christians in Corinth that all those miraculous signs and wonders will soon seize! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

But if that's the case, what will be the sign to help people of other nations recognize pure worship?

Paul answered "LOVE"! 1Corinthians 13:13 compare to John 13:34-35

The world has ever been divided by racism and politics from time immemorial, so any religious group that can successfully unite her members from different races under the heavens, so that everyone can see that there is TRUE LOVE binding them together as one global family is the one and only religion from God! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group today that has succeeded in doing this, though every other religion says bad things about them! Matthew 10:22; John 17:14
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by donnie(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin

O Chinedu my son grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Dominionflora: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Really? Its God that cures o not man! Man is a vessel

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by geoworldedu: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:
grin grin grin

O Chinedu my son grin
I know my father and you are not
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Beatswim: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Prophet samson oluwamodede too has the cure.. All glory to God
.. Watch all his words of prophecies on YouTube at pccgtv and thank me later
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by geoworldedu: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Beatswim:
Prophet samson oluwamodede too has the cure.. All glory to God
.. Watch all his words of prophecies on YouTube at pccgtv and thank me later

Please Prophet Samson, follow them. May God use you as an instrument of healing, amen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by donnie(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

The truth is that Jesus never promised us that we will continue to cure ourselves anytime we're sick! smiley

The miracles Jesus performed and asked his followers to perform wasn't meant to exceed the boarders of Israel!

So anyone expecting Christians to perform miracles now has been thoroughly deceived.

When Jesus was here, he explained that miracles are purposely "to help the Israelites (God's chosen nation) to realize that a new covenant has just been sealed"

You mentioned some truth and much falsehood. If you know the people of the book, you'll understand. Many of them are in sub-saharan Africa. So are you referring to the land or the people of Israel?

Next, Bantus (true Israelites) have a spirituality that is intrinsic in us. Many are born prophets but this grace gets corrupted by religion, whether Christianity, Islam or voodoo. Bantu spirituality is pure, enhanced by keeping the laws and Commandments of YAH.

So as long as his people are still on the earth, YAH will still intervene in their affairs. These interventions are referred to many times as miracles.

The problem with this situation is that the prophets have not followed the ways of YAH. They have continued in the sins of their fathers, worshipping other gods including the sun god worshiped by Christianity, Islam and many African religions. This judgement is from YAH... who can withstand his anger?
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

You mentioned some truth and much falsehood. If you know the people of the book, you'll understand. Many of them are in sub-saharan Africa. So are you referring to the land or the people of Israel?

Next, Bantus (true Israelites) have a spirituality that is intrinsic in us. Many are born prophets but this grace gets corrupted by religion, whether Christianity, Islam or voodoo. Bantu spirituality is pure, enhanced by keeping the laws and Commandments of YAH.

So as long as his people are still on the earth, YAH will still intervene in their affairs. These interventions are referred to many times as miracles.

The problem with this situation is that too he prophets have not followed the ways of YAH. They gave continued in the sins of those fathers, worship other gods including the sun god worshiped by Christianity, Islam and many African religions. This judgement is from YAH, who can withstand his anger?

Go and PREACH what you know, people are out there waiting for you.

It's a free world Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by donnie(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Go and PREACH what you know, people are out there waiting for you.

It's a free world Sir! cheesy

smiley
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Humanoid01(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Moses was the mediator of the first covenant, 99% Israelites of his time accepted that covenant with open harms because they were eyewitnesses of the wonders God performed in the hands of Moses. Moses himself foretold that another prophet will come to establish the everlasting covenant that will never be replaced again {Deuteronomy 18:15-20} Apostle Peter confirmed that Jesus is that prophet that Moses foretold will come to establish another covenant! Act 3:22-23

Now that another mediator has arrived with a totally different covenant, the people needed the miracles to believe that a new covenant has just been sealed, that was what Peter said @ Act 2:16-21 compare to Joel 2:28

This may sound really strange to you Sir, but note how Jesus responded when a gentile woman came to request for the same privilege from Jesus, immediately Jesus made it clear to her that the miraculous signs weren't for gentiles but only the Israelites {Mark 7:25-30} Note how Jesus referred to people from other nations, he called us "dogs" meaning we are not entitled to the same privilege like the "sons" Israelites! embarassed

So please the miracles was meant for only the Israelites to believe that a new covenant was sealed, that's why Paul under the inspiration of God's holy spirit told the Christians in Corinth that all those miraculous signs and wonders will soon seize! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

But if that's the case, what will be the sign to help people of other nations recognize pure worship?

Paul answered "LOVE"! 1Corinthians 13:13 compare to John 13:34-35

The world has ever been divided by racism and politics from time immemorial, so any religious group that can successfully unite her members from different races under the heavens, so that everyone can see that there is TRUE LOVE binding them together as one global family is the one and only religion from God! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group today that has succeeded in doing this, though every other religion says bad things about them! Matthew 10:22; John 17:14

You people sure have a way to sugarcoat words to make people subscribe to your beliefs which are obviously doing damage to the word of God.

You definitely misinterpreted Mark 7:25-30. Yes, the gospel (along with its other miraculous "packages"wink was meant to be preached to the Israelites first, and not the gentiles. The use of "dogs" in the analogy was not one meant to be taken as an insult. Jesus was simply expressing a case of priority and importance. Realistically, you don't give food meant for a child to a dog to eat first, because your child is much more important than your pet. So here, Jesus was admitting that the gospel and miraculous acts were FIRST meant for the Israelites, and not the gentiles.

However, the resulting event kinda revealed Jesus' real intention here -- He was interested in the woman's perseverance and faith. She didn't feel discouraged by Jesus' initial words, so she had to counter His argument by saying "yet, dogs under the table feed on the children's crumbs" , literally meaning that even as the gospel was first meant for the Israelites, Gentiles who are interested in it could also receive it at the same time. So Jesus healed her daughter when He saw that the woman was interested. Pay strict attention to the word "first" .

Please read carefully with understanding, so that you don't go about misinterpreting these things. If miraculous healings were meant for the Israelites alone, then the same goes for the gospel, meaning that you shouldn't even have any business with the Bible in the first place.
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

You people sure have a way to sugarcoat words to make people subscribe to your beliefs which are obviously doing damage to the word of God.

You definitely misinterpreted Mark 7:25-30. Yes, the gospel (along with its other miraculous "packages"wink was meant to be preached to the Israelites first, and not the gentiles. The use of "dogs" in the analogy was not one meant to be taken as an insult. Jesus was simply expressing a case of priority and importance. Realistically, you don't give food meant for a child to a dog to eat first, because your child is much more important than your pet. So here, Jesus was admitting that the gospel and miraculous acts were FIRST meant for the Israelites, and not the gentiles.

However, the resulting event kinda revealed Jesus' real intention here -- He was interested in the woman's perseverance and faith. She didn't feel discouraged by Jesus' initial words, so she had to counter His argument by saying "yet, dogs under the table feed on the children's crumbs" , literally meaning that even as the gospel was first meant for the Israelites, Gentiles who are interested in it could also receive it at the same time. So Jesus healed her daughter when He saw that the woman was interested. Pay strict attention to the word "first" .

Please read carefully with understanding, so that you don't go about misinterpreting these things. If miraculous healings were meant for the Israelites alone, then the same goes for the gospel, meaning that you shouldn't even have any business with the Bible in the first place.

It's not about arguments Sir!

I provided the reason why the miracles were meant for only the Israelites:- it was to help them realize that a new covenant has just been sealed. So they should take advantage of it and become God's children to receive the holy spirit.

The sign God promised gentiles is LOVE which will exist amongst his true worshipers:- John 13:34-35; Isaiah 2:2-4

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses taught me and i believe it, but if you think otherwise then tell your people to go out there and lay their hands on Covid19 patients to cure them, after all Jesus said that will be the sign to recognize his followers. So if you believe it's a promise for gentiles as well then it should be operative today as well.

Or are you saying there is no true Christian group on this planet doing what Jesus said today? cheesy
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Humanoid01(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

It's not about arguments Sir!

I provided the reason why the miracles were meant for only the Israelites:- it was to help them realize that a new covenant has just been sealed. So they should take advantage of it and become God's children to receive the holy spirit.

The sign God promised gentiles is LOVE which will exist amongst his true worshipers:- John 13:34-35; Isaiah 2:2-4

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses taught me and i believe it, but if you think otherwise then tell your people to go out there and lay their hands on Covid19 patients to cure them, after all Jesus said that will be the sign to recognize his followers. So if you believe it's a promise for gentiles as well then it should be operative today as well.

Or are you saying there is no true Christian group on this planet doing what Jesus said today? cheesy

I am not arguing blindly with you, I gave a detailed explanation on a passage you cited, stating that the miracles were FIRST for the Israelites, before the gentiles and other nations in the world. As you rightly said, those miracles were performed to convince them of the new covenant, but the gentiles and others received those for the same reason. I should ask you a question: If you had children and dogs as pet, would you feed only your children and neglect the dogs?

I don't understand what you people mean by "true worshippers" . Does one have to be a member of your sect before God considers them as His true worshippers?

God's love was expressed in His son Jesus Christ when He died on the cross to save us from the consequences of sin. John 3:16 says "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life. " It says "THE WORLD" , not "the gentiles" , meaning that everyone including the Israelites were a part of that plan.

There are countless testimonies today of people encountering miraculous testimonies in their lives, not necessarily propelled by pastors or faith healers. How no one has stepped forward to be bold enough to exercise faith and heal people suffering from the ongoing pandemic is of much concern, that was why I lamented in my initial post. We don't have enough faith to express the power given to us by Jesus.

True Christian group? My brother, salvation is personal and beliefs are personal. God does not recognize you by your Christian group, He does by how much you hold Him in your heart and how much you are willing to submit to Him.
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

I am not arguing blindly with you, I gave a detailed explanation on a passage you cited, stating that the miracles were FIRST for the Israelites, before the gentiles and other nations in the world. As you rightly said, those miracles were performed to convince them of the new covenant, but the gentiles and others received those for the same reason. I should ask you a question: If you had children and dogs as pet, would you feed only your children and neglect the dogs?

I don't understand what you people mean by "true worshippers" . Does one have to be a member of your sect before God considers them as His true worshippers?

God's love was expressed in His son Jesus Christ when He died on the cross to save us from the consequences of sin. John 3:16 says "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life. " It says "THE WORLD" , not "the gentiles" , meaning that everyone including the Israelites were a part of that plan.

There are countless testimonies today of people encountering miraculous testimonies in their lives, not necessarily propelled by pastors or faith healers. How no one has stepped forward to be bold enough to exercise faith and heal people suffering from the ongoing pandemic is of much concern, that was why I lamented in my initial post. We don't have enough faith to express the power given to us by Jesus.

True Christian group? My brother, salvation is personal and beliefs are personal. God does not recognize you by your Christian group, He does by how much you hold Him in your heart and how much you are willing to submit to Him.

If you have further questions i'll gladly welcome it, but in arguments i'm not interested.

Only Jehovah's Witnesses are the TRUE Christians, if you have a contrary opinion that's your cup of coffee.

I've spoken what the spirit asked me to say it's left for you to either

Ask me why it must be so,

Or

Ignore me as another fake Christian,

The choice is yours. Once again only Jehovah's Witnesses are the TRUE Christians today! smiley
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Humanoid01(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

If you have further questions i'll gladly welcome it, but in arguments i'm not interested.

Only Jehovah's Witnesses are the TRUE Christians, if you have a contrary opinion that's your cup of coffee.

I've spoken what the spirit asked me to say it's left for you to either

Ask me why it must be so,

Or

Ignore me as another fake Christian,

The choice is yours. Once again only Jehovah's Witnesses are the TRUE Christians today! smiley
Jehovah's witnesses are the true Christians? Hahaha! You people won't cease to amaze and amuse me. I would rather not have this discussion because it poses to be futile. True Christians? Hahahahahahaa..
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Primesky(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It's not wise to mock what you don't know or understand sir. It's not the first time I will be hearing that. I heard similar warning two years ago, God called for national prayers and fasting with repentance, I did what the OP just did. But it wasn't taken seriously.

The world doesn't know what power works in the believers of Jesus Christ. If not for worldliness and ungodliness, these set of people can turn the world around. If the true church of Christ be taken away, there will be no one to implement

2 Chronicles 7: 13 -14

And that will spell doom for the world.

It's time to repent and seek God's face.
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

Jehovah's witnesses are the true Christians? Hahaha! You people won't cease to amaze and amuse me. I would rather not have this discussion because it poses to be futile. True Christians? Hahahahahahaa..

Just as funny as it sound when the Israelites claims to be the only nation that's worshiping the Creator! 1Samuel 17:45

Just as funny as it sound when the Jews claims to be the only worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when in actual fact they're just two out of the twelve tribes of Israel! John 4:22

Just as funny as it sound when the first century Christians claims to be the only worshipers of the true God simply because of being followers of Jesus (a first century Jewish carpenter turned teacher)! Act 2:36-38

For your information, Jesus warned that only those who are able to recognize his SPIRITUAL brothers and assist them during the end time that he will accept into his kingdom.

Do you know Jesus' spiritual brothers?

Of course you will say it's those beggers on your streets, right? cheesy

Well only those who recognize them, take instructions from them and work with them that Jesus will acknowledge as his own. Matthew 25:31-46 But whoever ignore or label them as evildoers will definitely face the music, because Jesus is working zealously with them right now, organizing his sheep globally into a family of peace loving worshipers!

Failure to acknowledge them, is just as failure to enter Noah's ark, just as failure to follow Lot out of Sodom and Gomorrah, just as failure to acknowledge Israelites as God's people, just as failure to agree with Jesus that God wanted everyone to come and grab the skirt of Jews, just as failure to accept Jesus as God's son, as failure to accept the first century Apostles as the group to follow!

They have successfully completed the job Jesus fervently prayed for his father to help his followers achieve! John 17:20-23 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4

But due to the fact that you so much believe in the activities of all these your so called Pastors who has been deceiving people with stage-managed miracles you won't work with them.

It is well! smiley
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Humanoid01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Just as funny as it sound when the Israelites claims to be the only nation that's worshiping the Creator! 1Samuel 17:45

Just as funny as it sound when the Jews claims to be the only worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when in actual fact they're just two out of the twelve tribes of Israel! John 4:22

Just as funny as it sound when the first century Christians claims to be the only worshipers of the true God simply because of being followers of Jesus (a first century Jewish carpenter turned teacher)! Act 2:36-38

For your information, Jesus warned that only those who are able to recognize his SPIRITUAL brothers and assist them during the end time that he will accept into his kingdom.

Do you know Jesus' spiritual brothers?

Of course you will say it's those beggers on your streets, right? cheesy

Well only those who recognize them, take instructions from them and work with them that Jesus will acknowledge as his own. Matthew 25:31-46 But whoever ignore or label them as evildoers will definitely face the music, because Jesus is working zealously with them right now, organizing his sheep globally into a family of peace loving worshipers!

Failure to acknowledge them, is just as failure to enter Noah's ark, just as failure to follow Lot out of Sodom and Gomorrah, just as failure to acknowledge Israelites as God's people, just as failure to agree with Jesus that God wanted everyone to come and grab the skirt of Jews, just as failure to accept Jesus as God's son, as failure to accept the first century Apostles as the group to follow!

They have successfully completed the job Jesus fervently prayed for his father to help his followers achieve! John 17:20-23 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4

Bit due to the fact that you so much believe in the activities of all these your so called Pastors who has been deceiving people with stage-managed miracles you won't work with them.

It is well! smiley

I thought you said you didn't want to argue. You couldn't seem to get your mind off this huh? At first, I was surprised to see that there's actually a JW who doesn't like to argue, but yet again, you didn't fail to disappoint. It's deep in your blood lol.

Adding Bible references to your statements doesn't necessarily mean that you understand them, so stop trying to act like you do, because you obviously don't. You are just citing Bible verses, you don't quote them and explain what they mean in detail. Until you do that, then I can take this discussion seriously. For now, you are not saying anything worth addressing.
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

I thought you said you didn't want to argue. You couldn't seem to get your mind off this huh? At first, I was surprised to see that there's actually a JW who doesn't like to argue, but yet again, you didn't fail to disappoint. It's deep in your blood lol.

Adding Bible references to your statements doesn't necessarily mean that you understand them, so stop trying to act like you do, because you obviously don't. You are just citing Bible verses, you don't quote them and explain what they mean in detail. Until you do that, then I can take this discussion seriously. For now, you are not saying anything worth addressing.

Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Blabbermouth: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maximus69:

With all respect Sir, I partially disagree with you.
My father was a staunch Muslim who never wanted anything associated to Jesus. Many years ago,He had a spinal problem that made him cry (like a baby) every night. When the pain became unbearable, he had no other option than to welcome any suggestion or idea that can possibly help him.
He was taken to a well known Man of God for help. God being good, he came back home instantly and totally healed of his ailments. Even though he has not converted and he is still headstrong on his Islamic faith, he had come to accept the fact that God still heals through human vessels.
I sometimes catch him tuning his television to watch the Man of God's miracle service. He does that at midnight so his sons and daughters won't be surprised to see their bigot father watching Christian shows.

Even when a lot of believers had literally preached Christ to me, I was still unfazed and I used every chance to defend my Islamic faith and even confuse the Christians.
It was until I met a man who radiated and reflected the person of Christ, both in Character {LOVE} and in Charisma {POWER } did I finally succumb to the ever abundant grace of God.
He literally read me like a book, he told me of my past and even the things happening in my present- This a gift of the spirit called WORD OF KNOWLEDGE. He prophesied my future {all came to pass} and poured out God's love to me.
I was awed with what I saw. The love captivated me the most. I said to myself, -"If this man could represent a person and compel me this much, I am ever ready to meet the person {CHRIST} himself."

There are many personal encounters and experiences of God's power manifested through a Christian that time will not permit me to share.
In summary - Power, miracle,signs and wonders never ceased!
There are still consecrated men and women who manifest God's dynamic transforming power.
I absolutely agree with you on LOVE. I agree with the fact that LOVE is the first and the principal thing that must be captured and expressed in every believer's experience.
Despite the controversial contrast in Jw's scriptural school of thought with other religious bodies, I still give them my 100% respect because of how they have been and always will be an ambassador of LOVE.
You guys {JW} are one true ecclesia.
I also must say - Power is essential in expressing dominion in the kingdom of God.
The fact is - Evangelism and winning of souls is handicapped when the power of God is not demonstrated.
This is why Evang. like Reinhard Bonnke had a great success in winning souls for God.

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Blabbermouth:

My father was a staunch Muslim who never wanted anything associated to Jesus. Many years ago,He had a spinal problem that made him cry (like a baby) every night. When the pain became unbearable, he had no other option than to welcome any suggestion or idea that can possibly help him.
He was taken to a well known Man of God for help. God being good, he came back home instantly and totally healed of his ailments. Even though he has not converted and he is still headstrong on his Islamic faith, he had come to accept the fact that God still heals through human vessels.
I sometimes catch him tuning his television to watch the Man of God's miracle service. He does that at midnight so his sons and daughters won't be surprised to see their bigot father watching Christian shows.

Even when a lot of believers had literally preached Christ to me, I was still unfazed and I used every chance to defend my Islamic faith and even confuse the Christians.
It was until I met a man who radiated and reflected the person of Christ, both in Character {LOVE} and in Charisma {POWER } did I finally succumb to the ever abundant grace of God.
He literally read me like a book, he told me of my past and even the things happening in my present- This a gift of the spirit called WORD OF KNOWLEDGE. He prophesied my future {all came to pass} and poured out God's love to me.
I was awed with what I saw. The love captivated me the most. I said to myself, -"If this man could represent a person and compel me this much, I am ever ready to meet the person {CHRIST} himself."

There are many personal encounters and experiences of God's power manifested through a Christian that time will not permit me to share.
There are still consecrated men and women who manifest God's dynamic transforming power.
I absolutely agree with you on LOVE. I agree with the fact that LOVE is the first and the principal thing that must be captured and expressed in every believer's experience.
Despite the controversial contrast in Jw's scriptural school of thought with other religious bodies, I still give them my 100% respect because of how they have been and always will be an ambassador of LOVE.
I also must say - Power is essential in expressing dominion in the kingdom of God.
The fact is - Evangelism and winning of souls is handicapped when the power of God is not demonstrated.
This is why Evang. like Reinhard Bonnke had a great success in winning souls for God.

GOD BLESS YOU!

You've said it all!

Your father is a Muslim but you're a Christian, right?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Well my own families are Muslims as well but we don't do Churchy things at all, until i met JWs preaching about God's Kingdom.

I only used to discuss with my friends in school about religion, but to think of becoming a Christian!

For what reason

If it's about spectacular events,signs and wonders, let me use this opportunity to tell you that it does happen in virtually all the religions on this planet. What makes the difference is publicity!
Because the churches always makes noise over their own doesn't mean it doesn't happen elsewhere! undecided
So that's not what moved me into accepting Christianity, in fact this is what the thread is all about. If these Churches truly believe that they want to perform miracles of the sort that Jesus performed in Bible times, let them go out there and heal all the Covid19 patients.

I accepted Christianity because of one thing! All the religions on this planet agreed that God is Love and so any religion that could represent God perfectly must have LOVE. 1John 4:8

Jesus said "by this all will know that you're my followers, if you have LOVE amongst yourselves" John 13:34-35

So at this junction i think it's appropriate to interpret LOVE!

To be continued....
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Blabbermouth:

GOD BLESS YOU!

LOVE ~ According to Apostle Paul, is patient and kind, is not jealous, does not brag,not get puffed up, not behave indecently,not look for it's own interest, a it get provoked, not keep account of injury, not rejoice with unrighteousness but rejoice with the truth, it bears all things, believe all things, hope all things, endures all things and LOVE never fails! 1Corinthians 13:4-8

After reading through this verses of the scriptures, i believed this definition with all my heart. So i began noticing all the groups claiming worshipers of God.

At first i never cared about Jehovah's Witnesses because they're not my liking, but it was later i started noticing their persistence in trying to speak with me.

Once i spoke rashly and threatened one of them because he came knocking at the time i was cheating on my wife with her friend, so it's like the angel of vengeance, only to open and find out that it's just this people again! sad

But to my shocking surprise, this same guy came following someone else the next time to knock on my door again!

So i decided to listen this time and after all their bla bla bla, i asked few questions and since i was satisfied with the response we made another appointment which they kept as if their life depends on it. That's the very moment i started comparing their attitude to what Paul said about LOVE! undecided

Throughout those days i kept asking series of thought provoking questions and they'll mildly answer with deep respect. So one day i found this same guy i threatened the other time, and i asked him "why did you come back despite the threat?"
He replied because he loved me as his neighbour, i asked him "do you know i can kill you for trespassing and claim you're a thief?"

That was when he gave me the greatest shock of my life!

He said with unequivocal conviction "you can only kill my body but not my soul, Jesus will resurrect me back to life and i'll have the opportunity to SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN IN PARADISE where we will both laugh it off"

So i asked him "how do you think your killer could be in Paradise? And why will you laugh with your killer if you ever set your eyes on him again?"

His response "I saw something in you the very first day i saw you, that your conscience is already worrying you over a wrong doing, it was written all over you that day and i can tell from the look on your face that you weren't expecting any visitor, not even some preachers who will come judging you for your deeds"

I mustered up the courage to continue the discuss with them that day, but after they left i took up my Bible just to read few passages as i often does whenever my conscience is disturbing me, only to find myself again reading 1Corinthians 13:4-8.
Immediately after meditating on what i read, tears began rolling down my cheek and i said to myself "This is exactly what Apostle Paul called LOVE"

Ever since then i have been studying with Jehovah's Witnesses until i later got baptized several years later, though it was really tough for me to change my lifestyle but they were patient with me and always encouraging me that i can do it.

Today i am one of them and i've travelled to so many places, i can say it anywhere anytime and before anyone that If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, there is no way you can possibly be a Christian

Because Jesus warned that Satan will employ a lot of agents (false religious teachers) to catch people {Matthew 24:11} but if you're truthful in your heart that you're not selfishly looking for just a favour, you will definitely know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32

God bless you! smiley
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Blabbermouth: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Maximus69:

LOVE ~ According to Apostle Paul, is patient and kind, is not jealous, does not brag,not get puffed up, not behave indecently,not look for it's own interest, a it get provoked, not keep account of injury, not rejoice with unrighteousness but rejoice with the truth, it bears all things, believe all things, hope all things, endures all things and LOVE never fails! 1Corinthians 13:4-8

After reading through this verses of the scriptures, i believed this definition with all my heart. So i began noticing all the groups claiming worshipers of God.

At first i never cared about Jehovah's Witnesses because they're not my liking, but it was later i started noticing their persistence in trying to speak with me.

Once i spoke rashly and threatened one of them because he came knocking at the time i was cheating on my wife with her friend, so it's like the angel of vengeance, only to open and find out that it's just this people again! sad

But to my shocking surprise, this same guy came following someone else the next time to knock on my door again!

So i decided to listen this time and after all their bla bla bla, i asked few questions and since i was satisfied with the response we made another appointment which they kept as if their life depends on it. That's the very moment i started comparing their attitude to what Paul said about LOVE! undecided

Throughout those days i kept asking series of thought provoking questions and they'll mildly answer with deep respect. So one day i found this same guy i threatened the other time, and i asked him "why did you come back despite the threat?"
He replied because he loved me as his neighbour, i asked him "do you know i can kill you for trespassing and claim you're a thief?"

That was when he gave me the greatest shock of my life!

He said with unequivocal conviction "you can only kill my body but not my soul, Jesus will resurrect me back to life and i'll have the opportunity to SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN IN PARADISE where we will both laugh it off"

So i asked him "how do you think your killer could be in Paradise? And why will you laugh with your killer if you ever set your eyes on him again?"

His response "I saw something in you the very first day i saw you, that your conscience is already worrying you over a wrong doing, it was written all over you that day and i can tell from the look on your face that you weren't expecting any visitor, not even some preachers who will come judging you for your deeds"

I mustered up the courage to continue the discuss with them that day, but after they left i took up my Bible just to read few passages as i often does whenever my conscience is disturbing me, only to find myself again reading 1Corinthians 13:4-8.
Immediately after meditating on what i read, tears began rolling down my cheek and i said to myself "This is exactly what Apostle Paul called LOVE"

Ever since then i have been studying with Jehovah's Witnesses until i later got baptized several years later, though it was really tough for me to change my lifestyle but they were patient with me and always encouraging me that i can do it.

Today i am one of them and i've travelled to so many places, i can say it anywhere anytime and before anyone that If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, there is no way you can possibly be a Christian

Because Jesus warned that Satan will employ a lot of agents (false religious teachers) to catch people {Matthew 24:11} but if you're truthful in your heart that you're not selfishly looking for just a favour, you will definitely know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32

God bless you! smiley

About love, you are absolutely right.
However, you are being skeptical and ignorantly judgemental where you indirectly said the only people going to make heaven are the Jehovah Witnesses.
You guys are not the only body whose core goal is LOVE.
There are a lot or denominational and nondenominational bodies I have personally encountered that expressed the type of love apostle Paul described.
You don't know about them does not mean they don't exist.
Concerning the issue of POWER;
1 Corinthians 14:1
Pursue love AND earnestly desire SPIRITUAL GIFTS, but rather that ye may PROPHESY.
This was the first verse after the chapter Paul used it's whole length to expound the fullness of Christ's love.

Jehovah said - And it shall come to pass in the last days; I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh and your sons and daughters shall PROPHESY and your young men shall see VISIONS and your old men shall dream DREAMS.

There is one thing I want you to be enlightened about - Our reference is not a body or group of people no matter how confounded and enlightened they may look. The WORD should and must be every Christian's benchmark and principal reference.
By doing so, we ensure that - even if the Jw ruling body proclaim a new law or rule today, you as a Christian can go back to your reference and see if they are alignment to the ESTABLISHED WORDS OF JEHOVAH.
Even if renowned men of God will say barbaric things like "Masturbation is not a sin", we must always go back to the scripture and allow God guide us to HIS TRUTH. We are not being led by some religious bodies or renowned men of God, we are led by the UNTAINTED AND ESTABLISHED WORD OF GOD.

A Christian simply means someone that is like Christ. This means whatever or whoever Christ is, the person reflects it in ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

Christ is the physical radiance of God's Love, therefore every Christian must be physical radiance of God's love.
{This is the core belief of the Jw's Org.}
However, there is more to Christ;

Christ is the tangible manifestation of God's power, therefore every Christian must be a tangible manifestation of God's power.

Christ is the intimacy with God personified, every Christian must seek Intimacy with God personally.

Christ radiated God's Holiness, every Christian must strive to radiate God's Holiness.

Whoever he is, whatever he does, whatever he represents must all be captured in the experience of a true believer.

You can't say you want Christ-THE LOVE and not want Christ- THE POWER, this is an incomplete picture of who Christ is.
Don't you see that we have fallen of the standards upholded by the first Christians {apostles} if we only represent a dimension of Christ?
The true and early Christians radiated the glory of God in ALL RAMIFICATIONS. They displayed God's power, God's love, what intimacy with God is like, Holiness, Righteousness, Faith and every other character or charisma Christ radiated.

God already painted a bright picture of this in the era of moses and the Israelites in captivity.
EXODUS 12
"Speak ye unto all of Israel, saying- In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house.
The lamb shall be without blemish a male of the first year. You shall take It out from the sheep and you shall keep it until the 14th day of the same month. And the whole assembly shall kill it in the evening.
Ye shall take the blood and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses wherein they shall eat it.
You shall eat the flesh that night, roasted with fire and with bitter herbs shall ye eat.
You shall let nothing remain of it until the morning.
And thus shall ye eat; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat in haste . It is the LORD's Passover!

The Lamb {Christ} is not something we can eat the flesh and ignore the bone. You can't eat the succulent meat and decide to ignore the hard part because it seems too strong to chew.
Brood over this again and again, I pray the spirit of God ministers TRUTH to you.
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

About love, you are absolutely right.
However, you are being skeptical and ignorantly judgemental where you indirectly said the only people going to make heaven are the Jehovah Witnesses.
You guys are not the only body whose core goal is LOVE.
There are a lot or denominational and nondenominational bodies I have personally encountered that expressed the type of love apostle Paul described.
You don't know about them does not mean they don't exist.
Concerning the issue of POWER;
1 Corinthians 14:1
Pursue love AND earnestly desire SPIRITUAL GIFTS, but rather that ye may PROPHESY.
This was the first verse after the chapter Paul used it's whole length to expound the fullness of Christ's love.

Jehovah said - And it shall come to pass in the last days; I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh and your sons and daughters shall PROPHESY and your young men shall see VISIONS and your old men shall dream DREAMS.

There is one thing I want you to be enlightened about - Our reference is not a body or group of people no matter how confounded and enlightened they may look. The WORD should and must be every Christian's benchmark and principal reference.
By doing so, we ensure that - even if the Jw ruling body proclaim a new law or rule today, you as a Christian can go back to your reference and see if they are alignment to the ESTABLISHED WORDS OF JEHOVAH.
Even if renowned men of God will say barbaric things like "Masturbation is not a sin", we must always go back to the scripture and allow God guide us to HIS TRUTH. We are not being led by some religious bodies or renowned men of God, we are led by the UNTAINTED AND ESTABLISHED WORD OF GOD.

A Christian simply means someone that is like Christ. This means whatever or whoever Christ is, the person reflects it in ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

Christ is the physical radiance of God's Love, therefore every Christian must be physical radiance of God's love.
{This is the core belief of the Jw's Org.}
However, there is more to Christ;

Christ is the tangible manifestation of God's power, therefore every Christian must be a tangible manifestation of God's power.

Christ is the intimacy with God personified, every Christian must represent Intimacy with God personally.

Christ radiated God's Holiness, every Christian must strive to radiate God's Holiness.

Whoever he is, whatever he does, whatever he represents must all be captured in the experience of a true believer.

You can't say you want Christ-THE LOVE and not want Christ- THE POWER, this is an incomplete picture of who Christ is.
Don't you see that we have fallen of the standards upholded by the first Christians {apostles} if we only represent a dimension of Christ?

God already painted a bright picture of this in the era of moses and the Israelites in captivity.

©Jehovah declared himself as not just God but the Almighty God!
© Israelites declared themselves as God's people.
© The Jews (two tribes out of twelve tribes) claimed to be God's chosen race.
© The first century Christians claims to have the one and only son of God (Messiah), and only those who join them can have everlasting life.

Critics always come up with their doubts each time this claims are made. So if you have any question to know why JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES believe if you're not one of us, you can't see everlasting life, go straight and present you question.
But as regards our beliefs, it will remain the same just as what those four i mentioned earlier did.

If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, there is no way you can see God's kingdom!

So go straight and ask your questions! smiley
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by geoworldedu: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Pastor KUMUYI, Oyedepo, Adeboye, pls heed the call of our Lord Jesus Christ and go to the hospitals to cure all Coro patients. It is well in Jesus name, amen.
Re: TB Joshua, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Apst Suleiman Can Cure Corona Virus by petra1(m): 5:18am On Apr 04, 2020
geoworldedu:
This is an open letter to our well revered pastors: Oyakhilome, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Kumuyi, Prophet TB Joshua and Apostle Suleiman.
It is God that told me to charge you to go to Lagos and Abuja and heal all Coronavirus patients there. Heed the call of God and miracle will happen in the whole Nigeria.

God told me, Chinedu my son Charge all my servants to go and take up the challenge. I will go with them to the battlefront. They will lay hands on the COVID-19 patients and they shall recover. Corona Virus will evaporate if only all these my servants will obey me. If not it will wipe out the whole of Nigeria.

you dont need the big names, corona is a small thing to heal. Let the government humbly invite the healing ministers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sy Rogers Death - Dead | Former Ex-gay Movement Pastor Has Died / Winners Chapel Mass Sacking Of Pastors / On Conversion To A Religion (christianity Or I-slam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.