Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do (3588 Views)

I'm Looking Forward To Post Menopause / Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Name something that corona virus ruined that you were looking forward to do

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2020
1. Your English....

Type in Yoruba next time.

No hard feelings.

7 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Yenefer(f): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
1. Your English....

No hard feelings.
Grammar police.., I hate ur type with passion. English is everything with you people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Yenefer:
Grammar police.., I hate ur type with passion. English is everything with you people
Dear Tsepheyah or whatever,

I know exactly where this "hate" is coming from... But guess what? I will still torment your Daura lord and personal saviour.

And you're right, "English is Everything" and that's the language you've to reply me with.

10 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Allexey(f): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God for the image you posted...I was already feeling headache

Back to the topic..
Corona has ruined a lot of things
Food Don finish for house
Had to whatsapp bro in the abroad
Egbon never reply me

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by dukeprince50: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Yenefer:
OP's English was terrible, it may be his phone auto correct optio n but if not for the pic, I wouldn't have understood what he meant.

Back to the topic, I was thinking of starting my first business wen corona came, I'll still do it though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by dukeprince50: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Allexey:
Thank God for the image you posted...I was already feeling headache
lol, I think its auto correct from phone but to change ruined to run, that phone could be rebranded and shipped from Aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Yenefer:
but the OP's English was piss poor

2 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Jimbadly: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Ever since I knew the Op on nairaland, he has never been able to type a complete English sentence free of error.

8 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Allexey(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
OP's English was terrible, it may be his phone auto correct optio n but if not for the pic, I wouldn't have understood what he meant.

Back to the topic, I was thinking of starting my first business wen corona came, I'll still do it though
Bros,Auto correct has visited you too grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
1. Your English....

No hard feelings.
Mumu

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Allexey(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Jimbadly:
Ever since I knew the Op on nairaland, he has never been able to type a complete English sentence free of error.

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Allexey(f): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Mumu
Like seriously
Please correct your English before abusing people...
Good...
Now remove the fullstop in between "were" and "looking"

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Jimbadly:
I thought I was the only one who observe that consistent errors from the Op...

Not here to condemn him tho.

3 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Jimbadly:
Motor go jam you last. Last

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Mumu
I apologise if you feel my comment was insultive, but when someone point out your flaws, I'll advise you take your time to check and work on it instead of insulting the person.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:

I know exactly where this "hate" is coming from... But guess what? I will still torment your Daura lord and personal saviour.

And you're right, "English is Everything" and that's the language you've to reply me with.

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
I apologise if you feel my comment was insultive, but when someone point out your flaws, I'll advise you take your time to check and work on it instead of insulting the person.

Shalom!

And what is you business in that
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by madampresident(f): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2020
I was suppose to travel to Italy for a 12months training starting April now it has been put on hold.

2 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Allexey(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I

Can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I

You leave me with no choice than to crown you the "King of Efulefu's who hardly takes corrections.

Stay Safe.

4 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
You leave me with no choice than to crown you the "King of Efulefu's who hardly takes corrections.

Stay Safe.
Ingnored
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Allexey:

Can you imagine

You a female

Please respect your self
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by BabbanBura(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
I thought I was the only one who observe that consistent errors from the Op...

Not here to condemn him tho.

It's better to be consistent instead of being a rolling stone, don't you think so darling? After all the great book talk am say such people mo dey stable in all dem ways!!!
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Ingnored
You just proved me right again, and no one should blame Auto correct...

You see my friend, when someone don't take corrections, he/she ends up embarrassing himself/herself..

You just did that.... The correct spelling is "Ignored" Not Ingnored

Accept your title as the King of Efulefu's.

5 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Jimbadly: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Motor go jam you last. Last

1mbecilic cretin, go get yourself Brighter Grammar, brush up your English and save us these cringe-worthy posts on Nairaland, you discombobulated dingbat.

Motor jam ya papa and mama. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by paulolee(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2020
k
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
I was planning a massive family estate reshuffle (coup) when my mother leaves the shores of Nigeria 2weeks ago..... cry coup on hold
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Yenefer(f): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:

שטויות מטופשות
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Attention seeker
Jimbadly:

1mbecilic cretin, go get yourself Brighter Grammar, brush up your English and save us these cringe-worthy posts on Nairaland, you discombobulated dingbat.

Motor jam ya papa and mama. Anuofia.

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by dukeprince50: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Allexey:

Can you imagine
its auto correct, but the op is stupid to attack those that noticed the error.
Such error could be unsubstantiated and inconsequential in his sight but it ended up with him saying drivels and misleading everyone, thanks to the picture, the message was passed.

Modified.
I went through his comments and noticed its not auto correction, he has problem with his diction

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by dukeprince50: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Mumu
just take correction, don't behave like someone wallowing in acute self denial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter / Is My Boss Interested In Me? / Florida Mom G-bnged By Her Daughter's Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.