Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do (3581 Views)

I'm Looking Forward To Post Menopause / Rich Bride & Groom Going To Church Without Car & People Were Looking Them:video / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by dukeprince50: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
You just proved me right again, and no one should blame Auto correct...

You see my friend, when someone don't take corrections, he/she ends up embarrassing himself/herself..

You just did that.... The correct spelling is "Ignored" Not Ingnored

Accept your title as the King of Efulefu's.
and here I was blaming auto correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Allexey(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
its auto correct, but the op is stupid to attack those that noticed the error.
Such error could be unsubstantiated and inconsequential in his sight but it ended up with him saying drivels and misleading everyone, thanks to the picture, the message was passed

My brother,it's not autocorrect
The OP is full of blunders..please ignore him

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by dukeprince50: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Allexey:

My brother,it's not autocorrect
The OP is full of blunders..please ignore him
Ya, I went through his comments, he has problem with his diction.

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Wommack(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
I apologise if you feel my comment was insultive, but when someone point out your flaws, I'll advise you take your time to check and work on it instead of insulting the person.

Shalom!

Your comment was basically an insult. You can go back to check it.
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2020
I was actually planning to conduct exams for my schools and relax to enjoy the Easter break when this whole shii came knocking off my plans. Now, I'll have to deal with the stress of marking in a fresh term when I should be teaching and setting my questions for third term.
Some did not even get to do revision undecided.
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Wommack(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
dukeprince50:

If you don't attend a good primary school, you are doomed. It's not easy to try to learn later, you won't understand except you've tried it before. You might be able to improve though if you have the time and try very hard

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by argent412(f): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2020
I planned visiting my boyfriend in Lagos last week, but the high rate of covid-19 in Lagos is much. Am scared. cool
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
You leave me with no choice than to crown you the "King of Efulefu's who hardly [b]takes corrections.

Stay Safe.[/b]

Mr. Grammarian, your grammar is not 100%. So I'll advise you leave the young mans and work on yours instead.

At the bolded is incorrect. It should be "take" .
Now before you argue... I know what your problem is. You believe the word "you" is a singular pronoun hence your use of the singular verb >"takes", which is very wrong because while the word "you" has a singular form, it FUNTIONS as a plural therefore should attract a plural verb like " take". OK?

That is why you can have pattens like:
"You are" and not "you is"
"You were" and not "you was". And so on.

Leave the op alone. No one is a custodian of knowledge.

Next time, try correcting someone politely without ridiculing them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
Such error could be unsubstantiated and inconsequential in his sight but it ended up with him saying drivels and misleading everyone, thanks to the picture, the message was passed.

Modified.
I went through his comments and noticed its not auto correction, he has problem with his diction

Uncle, how did you arrive at the bolded? Since when did diction start reflecting in someone's written speech?

You need to hear him speak to conclude he has a problem with his diction because diction deals with oral speech, oga grammarian..

You guys should just leave this op alone. He meant no harm with this thread. Biko.

At least I got the message he was trying to pass across and I've done the needful.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Mr. Grammarian, your grammar is not 100%. So I'll advise you leave the young mans and work on yours instead.

At the bolded is incorrect. It should be "take" .
Now before you argue... I know what your problem is. You believe the word "you" is a singular pronoun hence your use of the singular verb >"takes", which is very wrong because while the word "you" has a singular form, it FUNTIONS as a plural therefore should attract a plural verb like " take". OK?

That is why you can have pattens like:
"You are" and not "you is"
"You were" and not "you was". And so on.

Leave the op alone. No one is a custodian of knowledge.

Next time, try correcting someone politely without ridiculing them.
Mrs. "Correcting fluid" can you tell us how many "Mans" is he?

4 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Mrs. "Correcting fluid" can you tell us how many "Mans" is he?

Hahahahahahaaaa.. That's the possessive form that is simply connoted with inverted commas after the "s". eg mans' I know you think I should use "man's" but dear, its not the same thing. Cos that would mean " young man is" which doesn't sit well in this context of expression.
Thank you.

Mind you, its "correction fluid". wink

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Hahahahahahaaaa.. That's a short form of "young mans own" I know you think I should use "man's" but dear, its not the same thing. Cos that would mean " young man is" which doesn't sit well in this context of expression.
Thank you.

Mind you, its "correction fluid". wink
Don't try to act smart when you're not.

"A short form" indeed....
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by GreatAchiever1: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2020
U guys are really making me laugh here, not only am i laughing but also learning some english tips... now thats a good way to learn stuffs cheesy
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Don't try to act smart when you're not.

"A short form" indeed....
grin

Oops..sorry. My bad.
I meant "possessive form"

And you can make it clearer by adding the inverted comma after the "s" like mans'.

Thanks.
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Oops..sorry. My bad.
I meant "possessive form"

And you can make it clearer by adding the inverted comma after the "s" like mans'.

Thanks.
Keep the apologies.... It's not needed.

Do have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Keep the apologies.... It's not needed.

Do have a lovely day.

Yeah, sure.
Stay safe.
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Designerdollars: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
2020 iPad pro sad
I wan buy am but DHL is not shipping
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by EdersonRish: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Such error could be unsubstantiated and inconsequential in his sight but it ended up with him saying drivels and misleading everyone, thanks to the picture, the message was passed.

Modified.
I went through his comments and noticed its not auto correction, he has problem with his diction
[/s]
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by EdersonRish: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
just take correction, don't behave like someone wallowing in acute self denial
[/s]
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by EdersonRish: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
and here I was blaming auto correct.
[/s]
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by EdersonRish: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Jokerman(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Motor go jam you last. Last

Opeyemicollins... Ode omo grin
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

Opeyemicollins... Ode omo grin

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by EdersonRish: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
lol, I think its auto correct from phone but to change ruined to run, that phone could be rebranded and shipped from Aba
[/s]
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by EdersonRish: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
OP's English was terrible, it may be his phone auto correct optio n but if not for the pic, I wouldn't have understood what he meant.

Back to the topic, I was thinking of starting my first business wen corona came, I'll still do it though
[/s]
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Omoluabi16(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nairaland sha! grin
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by emmyloski125(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
1. Your English....

Type in Yoruba next time.

No hard feelings.
Kpeeele! Omo Soyinka!....Instead of you guys to correct the ills of the government and society at large, you turn yourself to Grammar Warden.....SMH
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by doggedfighter(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Jimbadly:
Ever since I knew the Op on nairaland, he has never been able to type a complete English sentence free of error.
To take correction is hard for him.

1 Like

Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Konection(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do by Jimbadly: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

To take correction is hard for him.

I tell you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Truly Impotent. Here Is Why! / Ghanaian Nurse Shares Her Sex Video In A Wrong Whatsapp Group-video / Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.