Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others (576 Views)

Exhibit Loyalty And Submit Yourselves To The Dictates Of The Party, NOSPA Conven / NASS Leadership: PDP Takes Action Over Emergence Of Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others / 9th NASS: Lawan, Ndume, Gbajabiamila, others in last minute horse-trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by Ctorch: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Submit yourselves to test, Elumelu tells Gbajabiamila, others

Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by petertamtam6(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Them No go agree grin
Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Gbaja is afraid coz na dem carry am pass.
Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by donbachi(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Make una leave am...wen coro don gbaja alam,no be person go tell am.
Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by athaboi(f): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Na so El rufai dey waka up and down sharing the virus to people not knowing that he's a carrier already...they better go do test
Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by philo04(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2020
They will not hear word...
Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by 143WaZoBia: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2020
My people I see we all complain everyday about how bad this country is managed. We seem to only complain and do nothing. I think Africa has a whole need to change its settings, pattern of leadership. You know I was thinking it’s instead of ranting and complaining online. Can we slowly build a group that will eventually turn into something bigger over time. The elites are comfortable because we are not fighting back but they can’t shut us all up if we have the numbers. Let’s come together and fight for ourselves, not for Nigeria but ourselves. It doesn’t matter if you love Nigeria or not, it doesn’t matter if you want to associate with Nigeria or not. All that matters is fighting for your lives now, protect your future and that of your loved ones.
Look around you this people don’t care and things will get worse overtime. All our elites are useless, regardless of their region or political parties. They are all one cultist group that really listen to one another, they fight in public but protect each other’s interest, the only time they fight against each other is when it’s personal and never for you people. Nairaland is for Nigerians and right here is where we can start a revolution. We shouldn’t be cursing or insulting ourselves or our parents because we are not the problem, our ethnicity or religions are not the problem, the problem is our leaders, they have successfully divided us along many lines to conquer us. We must stand against our oppressors except of course we love being oppressed.
The way I see it no one is going to fight for us. I am very angry at our religious leaders. I called them out on Twitter but they never respond. I can forgive the politicians it’s more like a profession for them but how do we fold our hands and watch our lives crumble right under our nose. It’s going to be a long talk trying to speak my mind so in a nutshell. I’m calling for a calm gathering that will not at anytime become violence or monetarily motivated. This country is slowing dying. Look at what’s happening with the coronavirus, we don’t even know the health status of our president and no one owe us any explanation, our leaders are taking deliveries of exotic cars but all we can do is rant which is normal since they were all elected and there’s law as how they can be removed. No one is going to remove anybody because they are all allies regardless of political parties, ethnicity or religious beliefs, they know how to tag one Northerner with a southerner or a Muslim plus a Christian, that way they fulfill our ignorant yearning and we all feel involved. They have successfully divided us along these lines that we can’t focus on anything other than PDP vs APC, South VS North, Muslim VS Christian, Igbo vs Yoruba or any other but we are all suffering together. It’s not going to be an easy walk and it won’t be achieved easily if Sowore can not achieve it with call for revolution and NK can not achieve it with call for secession there must be something we can do for ourselves. We must forget about being leaders of tomorrow because in matter of years there will be no tomorrow to lead plus how can we be leaders of tomorrow with some of us already having children. We are still electing leaders of the past. What I’m asking for is a solidarity groups that’s driven by what WE want for our future, to be in control of our future. Evidently we can’t achieve that with violence even if we could, we will get shut down before the plans get to many people. Let’s have a discuss. I don’t have all the answers. Let’s create a thread that will call upon every sane and able Nigerians that are not still trying to hold on to what they could get from one particular party or the other. It takes one person to start it then others will join along the way. We will come to an understand of what we really want for ourselves, I’m beginning to lose interest in Nigeria as a country because Nigeria is not really a country per say. These leaders get confused because they don’t know what to do when they get their, when we have the number we can influence an educated man on the people. Or we can influence a youth on the people, let’s bring down these political parties. Sounds like mission impossible but we can achieve anything we set our minds.

I have created a WhatsApp group for this purpose. If you want to be a part of this follow the WhatsApp link below
https:///JE3CCTaXeHT0c34CUdjuCZ
Re: Submit Yourselves To Test, Elumelu Tells Gbajabiamila, Others by hedonister: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
They should do this asap before they infect people.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: We Have Started Transferring N20,000 To Poor Nigerians – Lauretta O / Children Killed As Air Force 'accidentally Bombs' Borno Village / Abba Kyari Biography – The Kanuri Man From Borno Who Served As Buhari’s Gatekeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.