Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Accountants Should Learn How To Use Sage 50 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Accountants Should Learn How To Use Sage 50 (196 Views)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Accountants Should Learn How To Use Sage 50 by abimijul1: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2020
WHY ACCOUNTANTS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO USE SAGE 50

This is not a question of placing the knowledge of SAGE 50 ahead of your OND, B.Sc or being a Chartered Accountant. It is more of you understanding the TOOLS you need to work with as an Accountant, so there is no basis for comparing.

My friend’s son, Joshua who just finished his NYSC program, told me that he had gone for more than four different interviews for the post of an Accountant but could not get the jobs because the interviewers always asked if he is proficient in the use of SAGE 50.

The last company he went for interview even gave him the opportunity to go and learn SAGE 50 for 3 weeks and come back for practical interview.

Joshua asked “I have SSCE, B.Sc and now a Chartered Accountant but why are the companies focusing more on SAGE 50?”

My answer was that- SAGE 50 is the application that most companies use for their daily accounting task.

SAGE 50 is just an application that is used for accounting purposes,so if you must work with those companies, you must learn how to use SAGE 50”

Though there are other alternative accounting applications apart from SAGE 50, since most companies in Nigeria use SAGE 50 accounting application for their accounting task… You just need to follow the trend if you must be relevant as an Accountant.

JUST A QUICK INFO ON SAGE 50

Sage 50 is positioned as easy-to-use desktop accounting software for growing small businesses, but is scalable to perform big business accounting. It includes standard accounting such as: accounts payables and accounts receivable; bill payments and cash flow management.

OVERVIEW OF SAGE 50 BENEFITS

Here are the main Sage 50 benefits:
• It goes beyond accounting and includes essential business operations.
• It has basic accounting modules and useful modules, processing and inventory management and reporting and a customizable dashboard for quick access to important data.
• It has automatic backup, which is critical to protect your numbers.
• Compatible with other Sage products and can be scaled to match your business growth.
• Features automatic accounting checks.

READY TO LEARN SAGE 50 EVEN IF YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all SAGE 50 Video Training NOW

You will get this Software for FREE
• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)

P.S: Take a deep breath, savor it, and plunge forward. Do not allow yourself a moment of doubt. Follow your instinct and learn how to use SAGE 50 right now.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Prove Your Productivity When Working From Home / Master Microsoft Power BI In Lagos: 28th -29th May 2020 / Please, Educate Me On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.