Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise (4155 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise / 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise / 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iup8_fLhCiQ

8 Things you should never post on any social media account.

According to international security, a lot of crimes are associated with social media.

A lot of people have lost their lives and a lot are facing one problem or the other due to social media.

These days every body social media.

Even their creators don't post things users are posting because they know the problem those things might bring to them.

Share with your family and friends and educated them if you love them

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE SOCIAL MEDIA HS COST YOU OR ALMOST COST YOU.

LET'S HEAR YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Always make sure you don't post the list of things mansion.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by PERVENCHE: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
You expect us to use our data watch video for this lock down? OYO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by MythAngel: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
The part of posting kinds food really hit the nail... Many ladies and even men do this on their status update ... Very childish and it shows their background... From a poor home... With little privileges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes you are on point you don't need to post pictures of yourself eating out.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please kindly subscribe to our channel using the link below.
LIFE CHANGING CHANNEL
We publish Motivational quotes, Success Secrets quotes, Relationship Quotes, Inspirational Quotes and Tips.
Thank You for subscribing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5mRhPdSFFdcsyomGSciGg?sub_confirmation=1
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
wealthyboy2:
Please kindly subscribe to our channel using the link below.
LIFE CHANGING CHANNEL
We publish Motivational quotes, Success Secrets quotes, Relationship Quotes, Inspirational Quotes and Tips.
Thank You for subscribing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5mRhPdSFFdcsyomGSciGg?sub_confirmation=1
give us data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
If Bill gate was waiting for data, he would not have be where he is today.
Instead of a bottle of wine buy something that will add value to you.

But wait is like you are a prophet o!

We are planning on given out credit cards,Itunes and Amazon gift card soon to our subscribers and viewers.

But before then may God surprise you with alert from anywhere to your bank account. smiley grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by dangoteinlaw: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
PERVENCHE:
You expect us to use our data watch video for this lock down? OYO
no mind the fool oyo lo wa

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
hahaha! you can learn a lot from the lockdown that will help you even after the lockdown. Use this opportunity to learn something new.
Have you heard about the young boy that learn Coding and building of games on You Tube and now is worth over $5million that is 1.8 billion naira.
Bros our government has nothing for us and the only thing left is to join the modern world.

I have helped over 25 people secure jobs with what i learned on You Tube because i always try to be ahead of myself.

You are right this lockdown but not all information is for everybody. There people that can buy 1 million data that needs to learn things and help those lacking behind interm of information.

If you want to know why must graduates are poor then watch this video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNxRP_eVno
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you want to be a millionaire before December then try and engage in information. YouTube is the right place to learn new things.
My testimony. I use to work for a company but the day i was promoted to Resources manager was the day i sack myself.
How much can work pay in this country. But before you sack yourself THINK
I had just #5,000 when i sack myself becuase the expensive in Lagos is too high.
I went to learn new thing and You Tube helped me to learn.
Within 3 months i started earning 3 times my former salary and most important i have almost 20 days to rest.

I got a lot of employment from top companies because of the new thing i know but i just to stay self employ and also do other things i like.
I love to motivate people and a lot of people have benefited from my information. This is why today we just created VICKPOINT MOTIVATION.

Brother and Sister, even if you are working, try to learn new things. Spend money to improve yourself because soon the people you are working for will just wake up one day and start looking for people with the latest skills.

I don't have much but i still believe God to bless me more.
I like to encourage people to always seek for information and don't condemn other people effort because that effort is helping another person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Here are 8 things that must be avoided:

* Unconfirmed news or Fake News – Imagine the trauma you can cause if the information is not verified. When the term “fake news” comes up, it is synonymous with creating or causing confusion which can lead to problems.

* Screenshots of personal conversations – The word itself says “private” If you do so, you might get good numbers of appreciations (Likes) for once. However, no one will value you, or would rather not share anything personal with you as they will have the feeling that you might share that conversation too.

* Your Home Address – Just avoid sharing your home address and personal phone number, unless your social profile is a very narrow one with few trustworthy people. If your profile is exactly the opposite and contains unknown people, refrain putting this at any cost. Don’t post where you live as you are making things easy for the bad guys. There’s a lot a criminal can do using just your address.

* Personal Phone Number(s) – While you may want your friends to be able to contact you, your real phone number can fall into the wrong hands through a social networking site.

* Your Financial Status – Whether you are a millionaire or middle class, don’t share your financial status with your online friends to avoid any negative exposure that might cause criminals to start haunting you.

* Explicit content – Never share such content even when you are out of your mind. The internet is huge, and things get heated up pretty quickly. The content shared on the internet never gets deleted. You might remove it from your social profile but however, you don’t know how many sites would have already captured and preserved it. Protect your online reputation

Current Location– Many people don’t realize that when they post a status update or a tweet, they may also be revealing their current location through geo-tagging. Giving out your location information can be risky because it tells potential thieves that you are not at home.

Anything you don’t want to be online FOREVER

When you put something on social media, you have to assume it’s out there permanently. In the age of screenshots, there is no ‘taking it back’, even if you’ve made a big mistake. Before you post anything remotely personal or sensitive, ask yourself, “Do I want this to be online forever?” If the answer is no, don’t hit the ‘post’ button!

Before you post anything remotely personal or sensitive, ask yourself, “Do I want this to be online forever?” If the answer is no, don’t hit the ‘post’ button!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ok nice point too.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
MythAngel:
The part of posting kinds food really hit the nail... Many ladies and even men do this on their status update ... Very childish and it shows their background... From a poor home... With little privileges

How lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by sofiscatedmoron: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dont update ur twitter, facebook, or instagram status when u are high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes that is another thing because when you are high you might end up posting things you shouldn't have posted.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by MythAngel: 2:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Xavfra:

How lipsrsealed

This is how... Is it common to see someone post picture drinking Garri, groundnut and sugar? Or just rice and stew with a boiled egg... Ordinarily you would find this not neccessary as they are food most Nigerians eat everyday. Hence the one trying to put up eating a fancy food like shawarma or burger etc is doing so to show that he is eating something new which in respect shows he is ordinarily not privileged to eat it at whim.. the same reason rich people don't go about posting themselves eating chicken... Because it's what most of them eat everyday... So one posting about food shows it to oppress those who are also less privileged to eat it all the time ... A good sign for poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2020
MythAngel:

This is how... Is it common to see someone post picture drinking Garri, groundnut and sugar? Or just rice and stew with a boiled egg... Ordinarily you would find this not neccessary as they are food most Nigerians eat everyday. Hence the one trying to put up eating a fancy food like shawarma or burger etc is doing so to show that he is eating something new which in respect shows he is ordinarily not privileged to eat it at whim.. the same reason rich people don't go about posting themselves eating chicken... Because it's what most of them eat everyday... So one posting about food shows it to oppress those who are also less privileged to eat it all the time ... A good sign for poverty

Okay....I get ur point.... thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media Be Wise by wealthyboy2: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice point dear....!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli 2006/07 Screening Exam Date / Please Whats The Equivalence Of Trade Test Certificate To Olevel Results / 92% Will Fail This Simple Test (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.