Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website (851 Views)

Converting Website Into Mobile App / How To Develop A Restaurant Reservation App / I Want To Turn My Static Website Into Responsive Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website by jessicaervin: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Hi, This is Jessica ervin from philla, pennsylvania. I and my colleagues are going to scale our hotel business by automating the hotel booking system in our website, for this we need to create an advanced booking system in our website so that our customers can easily check when our services are available & book rooms/reservation anytime anywhere. so coming to the point, We need a simple solution to make this system best possible for our website, I have checked some of the best WooCommerce booking plugins on the internet, but it's hard to choose the best plugin, secondly I don't know which plugin would be compatible for my website. Your suggestions are all I need.

Thanks
Jessica
Re: Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website by Chiino(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Hi Jessica I'm a web developer and a software developer.
On whatsApp I'm reachable via +234 81 3553 63 04
Re: Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website by fghanni(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
jessicaervin:
Hi, This is Jessica ervin from philla, pennsylvania. I and my colleagues are going to scale our hotel business by automating the hotel booking system in our website, for this we need to create an advanced booking system in our website so that our customers can easily check when our services are available & book rooms/reservation anytime anywhere. so coming to the point, We need a simple solution to make this system best possible for our website, I have checked some of the best WooCommerce booking plugins on the internet, but it's hard to choose the best plugin, secondly I don't know which plugin would be compatible for my website. Your suggestions are all I need.

Thanks
Jessica
Re: Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website by Exhibit911: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
jessicaervin:

Thanks
Jessica

message me on +2348104203308
i'll code your booking system from scratch, the plugin isn't really necessary. coding from scratch is the best because it flexible and does not limit you to some particular funtionality
Re: Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website by frisahost(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
@jessicaervin is ur hotel website in WordPress, I can put you through with the right plugin..reach me via WhatsApp:08060344587

(1) (Reply)

Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown / #Nigeria: / NEPA Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.