Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This (4816 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / I Av Men Falling At My Feet Asking For Dates – Until They Realise My Age Then Sl / What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Lamanii22(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
baralatie:

are going to be his lawyer because no he small case o

Lol... Not at all... It's not small oo... At this point I feel everyone who wants to have sex with each other should always put it on paper and then sign on it.... If possible be on record or something....
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by BarrSly: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Am a lawyer and I’ve seen things like this so I’ll simply give you this advise though I know you aren’t serious but just in case anyone else finds himself in your shoes.

Instituting an action for the offense of Rape must be done within 2/3 months (would confirm this) this is due to the fact that some scientific evidence and observation of the penetrated part of the body ought to be examined in order to come to such conclusion that penetration was forceful and not consensual.

Even where they go on to Institute the action we would successfully disprove it by circumstantial evidence.

1 Like

Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by sonofanarchy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
tototulation
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by immaculate1234(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Same way the girl destroyed his dick

Man no dey crack
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by immaculate1234(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scientists:

But, it will go back to normal after a while

What are you? An expert or a doctor
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
immaculate1234:

Man no dey crack
.. You know wether the thing don bend? As n commit for shape?
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Scientists(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's rare for a 14yr old to be in year 2... So how does she want to defend it? She should present all her certifications from school too...

But are you sure the sex was consensual? You didn't cajole her?

She is the person that accepted to sleep with me
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Scientists(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
eltilon:
Men are wicked angry
tongue
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Scientists(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
immaculate1234:

What are you? An expert or a doctor
That's what I heard sha
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by immaculate1234(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You know wether the thing don bend? As n commit for shape?

Google is your friend
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by immaculate1234(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scientists:

That's what I heard sha

I am scientific in nature I don’t just hear things and lay low I must find out that is why google is your friend
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scientists:

tongue
son of a bitch
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by DriggityDre: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scientists:

She was in Year 2 then and she was 19 years. Now she reduced it down to 14
Fake story
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by DriggityDre: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na every week wey drama dey happen for you.
sad
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Get a lawyer too.
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by ImaIma1(f): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
What movie is this?
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by OsewaBoy: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
After devil, na women I fear pass.

While Adam use to have conversation with God in Eden, woman had conversation with the devil.
[/s]
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Scientists(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2020
BarrSly:

Am a lawyer and I’ve seen things like this so I’ll simply give you this advise though I know you aren’t serious but just in case anyone else finds himself in your shoes.

Instituting an action for the offense of Rape must be done within 2/3 months (would confirm this) this is due to the fact that some scientific evidence and observation of the penetrated part of the body ought to be examined in order to come to such conclusion that penetration was forceful and not consensual.

Even where they go on to Institute the action we would successfully disprove it by circumstantial evidence.

Thanks bro
Re: She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This by Scientists(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2020
DriggityDre:
Na every week wey drama dey happen for you.
sad

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Head Big No Be Small Oh. But I'm ENOUGH - PHOTOS / When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. / How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.