Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual (3192 Views)

Sold 2018 Honda Accord Touring 13m for Sale or swapping with any small car. / In Need Of A Small Car Like 500-700k Within (osun or Oyo) / Swap Deal Ml 320 For A Small Car Toyota Or Honda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Am serious in need of a small car,I don't mind manual gear.pls contact me if you have one 08054015366

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by henrybomb(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Bolarinwa02:
Am serious in need of a small car,I don't mind manual gear.pls contact me if you have one 08054015366
What model do you have in mind?
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Any model will do,I just need something ok
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by uboma(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
There is a Honda accord 94 model (Bulldog) wagon with automatic transmission for sale. Location is FCT. If you are interested and resides in the FCT, do lemme know so I can share pictures with you.
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Am in Lagos
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by safari0412(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Bolarinwa02:
Am in Lagos

Pls kindly check your WhatsApp.
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by kernniejay(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2020
If you are in Lagos, I will advise that you should not consider a manual transmission car. If you drive inside Lagos horrific gridlock, you will not want to venture into using manual car. Don't be too desperate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Ayodee2(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Bolarinwa02:

If you like my Honda Odyssey chat me on ***** for more information and pictures

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by obisite: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
While not try make it 500k, you might like get a good Toyota Camry 2000\2001...

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
No
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Gaddafi1: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
N400k will not get you a good car unless you plan to spend all your time and resources with the mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by blackbone989(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
U can get baby boy for 400,450k that is good,Camry 96-98 also for that price or less

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Anchor84: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
obisite:
While not try make it 500k, you might like get a good Toyota Camry 2000\2001...

He Can't get a Good 2000 Camry for 500k

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
K
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by duality(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
kernniejay:
If you are in Lagos, I will advise that you should not consider a manual transmission car. If you drive inside Lagos horrific gridlock, you will not want to venture into using manual car. Don't be too desperate.

All the danfo whe de here na auto?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by duality(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Anchor84:
He Can't get a Good 2000 Camry for 500k

So how much can he get a good one.

How about him making it good.
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by neyo2008(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2020
If you don't mind a manual Mercedes Benz A140(2000 model)...It could go for a bit less 400k..call or chat me on 08056225862
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Exponental(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Gaddafi1:
N400k will not get you a good car unless you plan to spend all your time and resources with the mechanic.
that may not be true. I plan selling my car for 350k sometimes later. That car can go anywhere. Not very neat though but can go anywhere.... Mazda 626 '98 booth.

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Gaddafi1: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Exponental:
that may not be true. I plan selling my car for 350k sometimes later. That car can go anywhere. Not very neat though but can go anywhere.... Mazda 626 '98 booth.

Most cars car go everywhere but the question is, at what cost. Does this guy have the money to keep it on the road. Most of these Toks are being sold because of the high cost of maintenance and also due to reduced value. Then we are talking about a Naija used vehicle with our poor culture of maintenance. Most of the parts have started wearing out and may need constant visit to the mechanic workshop.

3 Likes

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Realy ok
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Anchor84: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
A friend just told me he wants to sell his personal car 03 Honda Accord 550k but you only need to fix the AC nd probably the Legs...
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Bolarinwa02: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kk
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by KosoMo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Don't be discouraged and too desperate bro... You will certainly get a good car with your budget even lesser.

Here is the logic that actually worked for me, locate mechanics workshops within your area and make a relatiobship with the guys, tell them your intent and lower your budget by 50k or 100k. Call them once a while and stop by to say hello when passing-by (just to remind them na in).... You see most owners always inform them first of their intension to sell their cars and the mechanics know absolutely major faults with the cars since they are the ones in charge of the repairs.

At times, any severe faulty cars won't be displayed within their workshop except driven to 2nd or 3rd street for display to avoid complains from imminent buyers... Watch out!!!

They will be quick to notify you if any car is available for sale and will also be free to share faults that need repair with you since you have become a pally with them... You maybe lucky to see a distress sale...

I have once bought a Toyota Camry(Orobo)for N150k... Repaired by same mechanic at N45k. Eventually sold it if for N300k after used for 8months without major fault.

Professional drivers drive MANUAL...IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!!!

Good luck... Take your time and don't be too desperate.

7 Likes

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by kernniejay(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
duality:

All the danfo whe de here na auto?
So you want your life to be like Danfo drivers lives? Listen, driving especially manual vehicle is not funny in Lagos, that is why danfo drivers in Lagos are always impatient, not willing to step on breaks (because you must also step on clutch same time) flouting traffic lights and always ready to face one way in order to beat traffic and reduce driving stress.
Unless you also want to become a frustrated driver like danfo drivers who lives on alcohol and hemp to relieve traffic stress.

3 Likes

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by duality(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
KosoMo:
Don't be discouraged and too desperate bro... You will certainly get a good car with your budget even lesser.

Here is the logic that actually worked for me, locate mechanics workshops within your area and make a relatiobship with the guys, tell them your intent and lower your budget by 50k or 100k. Call them once a while and stop by to say hello when passing-by (just to remind them na in).... You see most owners always inform them first of their intension to sell their cars and the mechanics know absolutely major faults with the cars since they are the ones in charge of the repairs.

At times, any severe faulty cars won't be displayed within their workshop except driven to 2nd or 3rd street for display to avoid complains from imminent buyers... Watch out!!!

They will be quick to notify you if any car is available for sale and will also be free to share faults that need repair with you since you have become a pally with them... You maybe lucky to see a distress sale...

I have once bought a Toyota Camry(Orobo)for N150k... Repaired by same mechanic at N45k. Eventually sold it if for N300k after used for 8months without major fault.

Thank you!

Some times some persons come online to speak as if they have all the information. Especially some that want to sell their cars at unnecessary high cost.

Which car don't you even repair?

@op, if you're a lagosian and I tell you, that you can't get a good shirt, except you have 15k for one, will you agree with me?

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Musty4ahmed1: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Op am in your shoe too. I'll also be glad to get a good camry 1999 model for 500k or Honda Baby boy for 400k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by duality(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
kernniejay:

So you want your life to be like Danfo drivers lives? Listen, driving especially manual vehicle is not funny in Lagos, that is why danfo drivers in Lagos are always impatient, not willing to step on breaks (because you must also step on clutch same time) flouting traffic lights and always ready to face one way in order to beat traffic and reduce driving stress.
Unless you also want to become a frustrated driver like danfo drivers who lives on alcohol and hemp to relieve traffic stress.

Stop talking rubbish!

So in your thinking, danfo drivers drive this way, because the buses are not auto?

How many manual transmission cars have you used.
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by kernniejay(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
duality:

Stop talking rubbish!

So in your thinking, danfo drivers drive this way, because the buses are not auto?

How many manual transmission cars have you used.

Alaye, you are the one talking silly here. The world is moving forward, no one wants to remain behind with manual cars. The Lagos danfos you are talking about were manufactured in the 1980s and early 90s. Besides, do you know if the poster lives in Ojodu berger and works in Lekki, so you want him to drive in that terrible traffic Monday to Friday throughout the year with a manual car? I have used manual car and I dont wish it for my enemy in Lagos anymore.

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by Engrr(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
KosoMo:

Bro this is a good advice for you!.....My own little advice is that you should avoid anything Honda especially Baby Boy! Am saying based on experience
Re: Am Seriously In Need A Small Car Like 400.l Don't Mind Manual by duality(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
kernniejay:

Alaye, you are the one talking silly here. The world is moving forward, no one wants to remain behind with manual cars. The Lagos danfos you are talking about were manufactured in the 1980s and early 90s. Besides, do you know if the poster lives in Ojodu berger and works in Lekki, so you want him to drive in that terrible traffic Monday to Friday throughout the year with a manual car? I have used manual car and I dont wish it for my enemy in Lagos anymore.

Ok I'm sorry Bros. You aren't talking rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Used Discussion Continue v6 For Sale At A Give Away Price 850k / Wch Is Better: 1997-1998 Honda Bullet/bulldog/2000-2001 Models / Glory be to God,U.S.SPEC,03 KIA SORENTO is SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.