Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (72189 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Ruthchy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God people are seeing how useless this Buhari government is.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Goovo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Take her home
She won't die
She is gonna recover even faster!

No drugs for Corona viruse
Na random drugs them dey give for hospital

Na patients body dey fight this viruse by itself
Let me tell you all a secret:
Alot of people don get this viruse for Nigeria already and most of them don revcover for house without them even knowing
Gbam, this is absolutely the truth
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
Nigeria isn't ready for this virus yet.. Like WTF!!!
Anyone who believes the Bollocks reports from the NCDC is a plain dummy... Now I'm getting Scared for real angry

What I have been saying since... Ncdc is just window dressing and smiling for the cameras...

There is absolutely nothing concrete on ground whether for testing, proper isolation, not to talk of treatment...

This was how that poor old woman died for nothing in Enugu... Why all the lies about readiness??! Why the fake media propaganda??!... Even their figures are all false!!!

Why will a government continue to thrive in propaganda??! Why??!...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ACE1010: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is this the same way ABBA KYARI is abandoned too?? This is nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah this man thought its ordinary malaria I guess. Both of you will just die together and infect other neighbors. Although I understand your pain but you just have to calm down.

You don't understand anything... Malaria will kill faster and deadlier than that virus.

This is Africa... Stop being blind!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Take her home
She won't die

Alot of people don get this viruse for Nigeria already and most of them don revcover for house without them even knowing

FACT!
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by charlesm91(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
So the billions donated still never reach isolation centers
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by TruthinAction: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
No wonder countries are evacuating their citizens away from Nigeria. They probably attend to only the rich after all the billions donated. Nigeria is cursed. Our leaders are grossly corrupt. You will hear more things.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by googi: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you sir.

The first and most important defense against disease is food.

What we learned from Ebola is that you cannot cage people in isolation, starve them and expect them to die without fighting back.

We learned that in Liberia and Sierra Leone where patients broke out by fighting their way out. This was what put both local and foreign health care workers at risk. Those that escaped the anger of hungry patients were lucky.

Nigeria and Ghana had to fly emergency food supplies to those two countries. This abject neglect should not happen in Nigeria.

linearity:

Bros, without proper nutrition your body will fight nothing and since she is in isolation the family should not be allowed near her.

It is also not advisable for them to bring her food, otherwise dem fit bring food carry virus go home through personal contact or from the used plates. Unless they can use disposable plates each time to be left at the isolation unit.

The isolation units should work out proper feeding protocols with the family and if Na the family job to dey provide food and how it should be exchanged....drinking plenty of water is also very important as that keep the body hydrated and gives it more fighting chance.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
REDshouse:
Reason why the govt cant be trusted....
Nigeria has less reported case more than those countries than came to move their citizens. And people were questioning the rational, well here you have it now.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by seangy4konji: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Useless government
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by vioment: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
A very good father.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by drezo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's obvious Nigeria is not prepared for this... It's scary... Very scary, but I have to laugh grin
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Smartwave: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
He should name the isolation center.
Meanwhile, in Igbo Olanutu means 'ends up in the prick'
meanwhile, Obolo - afo means " we are washing vagina"
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by lamalang(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
we are playing with this vrus in Nigeria, if this disease agbero or almajiri side people go die
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by dfrost: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Hmmmmmm.
My prayer remains that this SCOURGE in NIGERIA should never get to the ALARMING RATE of that of the US and ITALY.
Else.......

More so, if na WHITE MAN, dem for don feed am like 4 times.

With Amala and Gbegiri angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
FanRong:

Alamutu.

You say whah
That's even worse niggah.
You are defending nothing.

Just like emekkkah sound disgusting
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jostoman:
oga where did you see your own Alamutu

Because you heard him with your igbotic ears
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by ProWalker: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

But Alamutu still means ends up in prick for Ibo language cheesy grin cool

Just the way most Ibo names sound disgusting like nyamiri
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by NwaliE01: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria government cannot be trusted.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Correcto: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
I am more concerned she isn't getting food which is very important. Now she is even needs an adequate diet not just food.
9jaRealist:

Of course not...
Everyone needs food, wherever you are.

We all need food whether or not we are sick...
But if she is completely asymptomatic her immune system is not substantively any more compromised than anyone else’s.

Perhaps your post was not the best to comment on...
But my comment was more concerned with the entirety of the Dad’s complaint.
>
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Hunkyimage(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
He should name the isolation center.
Meanwhile, in Igbo Olanutu means 'ends up in the prick'

Tiger nut juice, shey?
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
Anyone who believes the Bollocks reports from the NCDC is a plain dummy... Now I'm getting Scared for real angry
I was asking these questions yday of a guy who felt buhari is doing heaven and earth and that we should be grateful for all he is doing. Problem is we aren't asking d right questions of our govt. U can imagine some people were trying to justify d special treatment Abba kyari is receiving

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by DNSPro: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
do not b scared. Just get the drugs that has been reported to be successful so far by FDA which is hydroxychloroquine but unfortunately, the price has gone up to 50k. I am furking serious about the price because I know a friend who bought it. I personally found at 10k but within seconds, they told me someone bought already.

So what you should do is get Chloroquine Phosphate (it does same thing as hydroxychloroquine) for 5k and it is also scarce but if you search hard, you will find it.. I bought 5 pack., then also buy Azithromycin and Zinc... these three will save you any day anytime. Just ask your pharmacy how to take them and they will tell based on the mg. A nairaland even shared his testimony about them cos NCDC refused to get him tested while he was dying from covid19

Now you might wonder why the others are not expensive as the hydroxychloroquine... it because they didn't trend. If they had trended, it have been expensive too.

Another thing is that despite these drugs working, mass application has been slow because EVIL men rule this world...

do not listen to anybody who tell you self medication bullshit... when u buy, ask the pharmacy how u should take each and you are good to go... Buy and keep because the prices of these drugs may shoot up in coming weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Fweshspice(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
DNSPro:
do not b scared. Just get the drugs that has been reported to be successful so far by FDA which is hydroxychloroquine but unfortunately, the price has gone up to 50k. I am furking serious about the price because I know a friend who bought it. I personally found at 10k but within seconds, they told me someone bought already.

So what you should do is get Chloroquine Phosphate (it does same thing as hydroxychloroquine) for 5k and it is also scarce but if you search hard, you will find it.. I bought 5 pack., then also buy Azithromycin and Zinc... these three will save you any day anytime. Just ask your pharmacy how to take them and they will tell based on the mg. A nairaland even shared his testimony about them cos NCDC refused to get him tested while he was dying from covid19

Now you might wonder why the others are not expensive as the hydroxychloroquine... it because they didn't trend. If they had trended, it have been expensive too.

Another thing is that despite these drugs working, mass application has been slow because EVIL men rule this world...

do not listen to anybody who tell you self medication bullshit... when u buy, ask the pharmacy how u should take each and you are good to go... Buy and keep because the prices of these drugs may shoot up in coming weeks.
Thanks for this!
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

What I have been saying since... Ncdc is just window dressing and smiling for the cameras...

There is absolutely nothing concrete on ground whether for testing, proper isolation, not to talk of treatment...

This was how that poor old woman died for nothing in Enugu... Why all the lies about readiness??! Why the fake media propaganda??!... Even their figures are all false!!!

Why will a government continue to thrive in propaganda??! Why??!...

That is their modus operandi. Pls read this below:

"On 28 January 2020, the Federal government of Nigeria assured citizens of the country of its readiness to strengthen surveillance at five international airports in the country to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The government announced the airports as Enugu, Lagos, Rivers, Kano and the FCT.[4] The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control also announced same day that they had already set up coronavirus group and was ready to activate its incident system if any case emerged in Nigeria.[5]"

U will see that its a far cry from what d govt has done since January 28 till date. D govt failed at every level, from allowing d virus into d country to treatment. I shared this with someone yday and told him, with buhari, Nigeria is in one big one chance. Covid19, d most popular & most important issue in d world right now that even school children know it. Yet d president of Nigeria didn't no it. How do u expect such a man to do anything about what he doesn't no?
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Afodot0022(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Take her home
She won't die

You know what yoh are saying might be right. I remember some months ago i was seriously ill with all this corona virus symptoms. The major symptom was serious shortness of breath that i find it difficult to breath just like i was choking. Despite all test and treatment nothing was discovered and the symptoms got extreme that i thought the end is near for me. How i survived that sickness is still a mystery to me. I just moticed i start feeling well and fine. So what am saying is that this corona virus has been in the country for quite a time now but we were not aware. Only God will save and deliver his people from the monster. Stay safe my people.
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by osusuallstars: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Too bad
Starving alone will render her immune system weak and invites death quicker
Pl help her
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Goodmarlian: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jostoman:
Another tactics and propaganda from the state government
fool
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Regentkarim12: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Now I have seen the reason why US, GERMAN AND ISRAEL have to evacuated their citizens grin
Re: Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
I wish her sound recovery. I feel his pains as a father, but then he can't take her away as that's not only disastrous but suicidal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.