Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It (52362 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ouigy99(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIfQI_KJeY

“God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it,” Oluwo of Iwo offers himself as a "sacrifice" to save the world from coronavirus

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi has asked God to spare the world of the coronavirus pandemic and he offered himself to be inflicted with the virus so the rest of the world can be free.

The monarch said this in a video making the rounds on Twitter.

While sitting on his throne, the traditional ruler said a prayer regarding coronavirus. He asked that the coronavirus should come to him and leave the rest of the world alone.

"I'm not king, God is King. You created everything," he began in the video.

He then proceeded to ask God to make the virus come and inflict him.

He added that he is laying his body down as God instructed him.

This comes days after the king issued a spiritual warrant of arrest for COVID-19.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by okomile(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Guy, get lost!!!!

Attention seeker

Waka pass pls

381 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Raphaelmary(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmmm.,...
Power in spoken words lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Fweshspice(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Be Careful Of What You Wish For!

26 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by comradewanle(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
This guy no see anybody fight again, na covik 1 9 he won fight?

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Rollymax77(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
GUY PARK WELL U BE JESUS?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by wyqay: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
grin
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ERockson: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Suicidal mindset of this Oba has always been the reason he acts anyhow and un-Royal. Osun state government should conduct a sanity test on the monarch asap

30 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Makavelli25: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
This is what my dad will call arrant nonsense You will just die and people will still die with you Mumu man
Mumu king Mumu husband

We move

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nigeriapen(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Jack500: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Attention seeking king.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Mekudi: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yahoo king is high on cheap drug

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
CURE FOR COVID-19....The BIBLE SAYS in mark 16vs 17-18

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name
they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

No single Nigerian Christian/Pastor can lay hand on Covid -19 patient to cure them because they are all FAKE.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeriapen:
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I

Lies

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Hoodbilonia: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Emergenci o
Emergenci o wa
Ijoe to ma joh la leh yi
Oma go crazy o.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by DMerciful(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kolomental!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by centilad(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmmm
E no easy like dat abeg
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Daniel058(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Eze afò juru 1

Like say e serious, if coro come now you go start asking people to pray For you.

grin
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by realwiz1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol second savior of the world, u neva die well grin
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ipobarethieves: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
sad He should travel to Italy/New York,that way,the gods go hear him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Factfinder1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mumu
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by OKorowanta: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Cannabis cultivator

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Dareal90s(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dis guy is comedy, u b d mini Jesus of our time?
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Monaco2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
cheesy
Wait fes o, aw federal government wan take know poorest households for naija?!?

Who wan do the statistics?!?

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by LabDNA: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
The kain yahoo-yahoo kings wey full yorubaland ehn. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by seunlayi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020

This man should be demoted, he is making no sense, he is a disgrace to the Yoruba race

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by festacman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ignis: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
K
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Powerintoxicate: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
okomile:
Guy, get lost!!!!

Attention seeker

Waka pass pls
you the attention seeker. You have no respect for God. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by wilemer: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
ouigy19:
“God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it,” Oluwo of Iwo offers himself as a "sacrifice" to save the world from coronavirus. The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi has asked God to spare the world of the coronavirus pandemic and he offered himself to be inflicted with the virus so the rest of the world can be free.

While sitting on his throne, the traditional ruler said a prayer regarding coronavirus. He asked that the coronavirus should come to him and leave the rest of the world alone.

Good king right there

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) / Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.