Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It (52336 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
A wise man once said. Be careful what you wish for
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by am4truth(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sodiquinone:
CURE FOR COVID-19....The BIBLE SAYS in mark 16vs 17-18

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name
they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

No single Nigerian Christian/Pastor can lay hand on Covid -19 patient to cure them because they are all FAKE.

Very senseless post...
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Ivimilly: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
I thought you had access to a private jet, fly to northern Italy and your prayers would be answered
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Ifeanyi4real(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg wetin dat nigga smoke this morning
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Arizonaz: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
China knows what they are doing
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Kamal27: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
I know your intension is good but Allah doesn't need to take your good health away from you before he can take away the bad virus away from the world ....May Allah safe guard us all
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Legendguru: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
you play too much right
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Alvin212(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dumb king of yellowba land
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by koffsman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
To me this guy is a clown
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
No be ONLY..............

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by chaloskyx: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
you are a fool for a king of what importance are you that you think your person is enough to solve the worlds problems the actual truth is you are a nobody to the rest of the world even the average american has more importance and commands more respect to the world that you so STFU
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Roon9(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
okomile:
Guy, get lost!!!!

Attention seeker

Waka pass pls

Person wey prolly no dey comot since last month. Bought like 1m naira hand sanitizer grin
Paparazzi things

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by clemmonce(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
wilemer:

Good king right there
before the Corovirus came, what did he do for his community or Nigeria as a whole. He is looking for attention and you are there commending him.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by lasheun: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
All these social media king sef.
I tire o!
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by bestpunterever: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
This King don go smoke again.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oba Mayweather wants to test his new fighting skills on coronavirus.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by clemmonce(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you the attention seeker. You have no respect for God. Fool
what is wrong in what he said. What is sensible in what the king is saying.
What has he done for his community or Nigerians as a whole before the virus. You dont need the virus to prove you are a good person.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by friday2011(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIfQI_KJeY

“God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it,” Oluwo of Iwo offers himself as a "sacrifice" to save the world from coronavirus

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi has asked God to spare the world of the coronavirus pandemic and he offered himself to be inflicted with the virus so the rest of the world can be free.

The monarch said this in a video making the rounds on Twitter.

While sitting on his throne, the traditional ruler said a prayer regarding coronavirus. He asked that the coronavirus should come to him and leave the rest of the world alone.

"I'm not king, God is King. You created everything," he began in the video.

He then proceeded to ask God to make the virus come and inflict him.

He added that he is laying his body down as God instructed him.

This comes days after the king issued a spiritual warrant of arrest for COVID-19.

God hand no dey dis one,

Ask china and probably USA
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by succri(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funny guy , can we call this illiteracy? undecided
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Onlyonebuhari: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sodiquinone:

they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

No single Nigerian Christian/Pastor can lay hand on Covid -19 patient to cure them because they are all FAKE.

Not only fake buy also Yahoo +++
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by BennyDon: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
He's only showing his level of concern. May the gods of the land heal our world
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Coronavirus84: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Audio infection
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Elmander1983(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
If corona locate am now, na him go first take off.
okomile:
Guy, get lost!!!!

Attention seeker

Waka pass pls
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Monaco2:
cheesy
Wait fes o, aw federal government wan take know poorest households for naija?!?

Who wan do the statistics?!?

The poorest households, right? THAT'S THE HAUSA/FULANI PEOPLE... SHIKENNAH

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Lawrencestix(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sodiquinone:

no worry u fit be the first
Infect ursef come make i lay hand on u
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by tomdon(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Too much action bitters can generate such statement
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIfQI_KJeY

“God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it,” Oluwo of Iwo offers himself as a "sacrifice" to save the world from coronavirus

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi has asked God to spare the world of the coronavirus pandemic and he offered himself to be inflicted with the virus so the rest of the world can be free.

The monarch said this in a video making the rounds on Twitter.

While sitting on his throne, the traditional ruler said a prayer regarding coronavirus. He asked that the coronavirus should come to him and leave the rest of the world alone.

"I'm not king, God is King. You created everything," he began in the video.

He then proceeded to ask God to make the virus come and inflict him.

He added that he is laying his body down as God instructed him.

This comes days after the king issued a spiritual warrant of arrest for COVID-19.

The Emir of Iwo is possibly on hard substance!
I thought the guy claimed he's enlightened! So, he doesn't know COVID-19 is a biological plague? Olodo! By the way, is he not under suspension.? I'm sure he's just seeking attention! How uncouth mofos like this became king in the first place, beats rational reasoning!
He better face his bleaching ministry grin grin
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ensamy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's not possible. The virus is an RNA virus which only a while outside the living cell . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by WildChild00(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeriapen:
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I

Yahoo boy shocked
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by DSoj(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Actor
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by oluwaahmed: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
This one na afonja Jesu.

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by bionixs: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
Be Careful Of What You Wish For!
read what he said again. heroic path

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo / Nigerian Hairstyles In Picture / Female Fake Bank Alert Scammer Caught In Edo, Beaten Black & Blue [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.