Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own (3213 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / My Phone Restarts Itself When I Switch It Off / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Hi
My iPhone 11 Pro restarts on its own, I’ve never put it in water and it doesn’t fall, it started when I upgraded to iOS 13.3.1 from iOS 13.1 . They said it’s battery but my battery life is still 100%, I read comments from people who experienced this issue and most said it stopped after they replaced the charging port flex- but I told the phone engineers all are saying it’s not a charging port issue, please have anyone experienced this? Please help because this thing is frustrating

3 Likes

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Karex81(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Probably a bug, try to update to the latest ios version. I heard 13.4 is out
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Karex81:
Probably a bug, try to update to the latest ios version. I heard 13.4 is out
Just checked
I’ll do that
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by OKOATA(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
It’s the upgrade you did bro, try to downgrade or upgrade it. If non works just backup your documents and factory reset it.
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
OKOATA:
It’s the upgrade you did bro, try to downgrade or upgrade it. If non works just backup your documents and factory reset it.
I’ve upgraded and it’s the same thing
I’m just tired
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by OKOATA(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arry110:

I’ve upgraded and it’s the same thing
I’m just tired
Backup and format. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by shogsman(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Simply format the phone
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Zannx(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Same shit happened to my ip8 and a colleague of mine..it got to a point I couldn't use the phone anymore out of annoyance
Had to sell mine..
Good luck with yours..you could swap yours if its still under warrant
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Zannx:
Same shit happened to my ip8 and a colleague of mine..it got to a point I couldn't use the phone anymore out of annoyance
Had to sell mine..
Good luck with yours..you could swap yours if its still under warrant
So what did they say ?, they couldn’t repair it?
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Zannx(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Arry110:

So what did they say ?, they couldn’t repair it?

After spending much on it..changing battery and all that
No diff
I sold it
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ORIJIN201(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
I can see panic logs on your screenshot. If you can read the logs you'll find the bug. Looks like a kernel panic.
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by princemillla(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Arry110:
Hi
My iPhone 11 Pro restarts on its own, I’ve never put it in water and it doesn’t fall, it started when I upgraded to iOS 13.3.1 from iOS 13.1 . They said it’s battery but my battery life is still 100%, I read comments from people who experienced this issue and most said it stopped after they replaced the charging port flex- but I told the phone engineers all are saying it’s not a charging port issue, please have anyone experienced this? Please help because this thing is frustrating

If after every restart you get iphone abruptly restart or something like that then ur battery needs to be changed.

I will advice u not to upgrade to 13.4 cuz for now its unstable.

What u will do is. Get someone with 3u tools then find ur exact model file download and restore. That should solve ur issue.

Done this severally
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
ORIJIN201:
I can see panic logs on your screenshot. If you can read the logs you'll find the bug. Looks like a kernel panic.

Yes it’s a kernel panic
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
princemillla:

If after every restart you get iphone abruptly restart or something like that then ur battery needs to be changed.

What u will do is. Get someone with 3u tools then find ur exact model file download and restore. That should solve ur issue.

Done this severally

Thanks I’ll try this after the lockdown
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
princemillla:

Done this severally
But it’s obviously not a battery issue, my mum got it brand new and my battery life is still 100%
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ORIJIN201(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Arry110:

Yes it’s a kernel panic
give me a screenshot of the logs!
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 2:41am On Apr 02, 2020
ORIJIN201:
give me a screenshot of the logs!
This is the recent log
Just took this screenshot this night
But it used to show kernel panic, but now it’s panic full

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Where are those jobless youths who get paid just to attack Tecno Infinix and Itel, they should come and advise this guy on what to do
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ORIJIN201(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Arry110:

This is the recent log
Just took this screenshot this night
But it used to show kernel panic, but now it’s panic full
no, you have to open the logs.
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Failure44: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Looks like a software bug like the others said, find a way to downgrade back to your phone's old version.
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
Failure44:
Looks like a software bug like the others said, find a way to downgrade back to your phone's old version.
My phone now works glitch free
If you ever experience this changing the charging port flex will fix it, better still get a scrap phone and swap you iPhone housing with it
They said it can also be also be caused by a bad camera flex too
Just thought I should post it incase anyone ever experience this issues, it’s a very terrible and scary experience

5 Likes

Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ladykilllar: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Arry110:

My phone now works glitch free
If you ever experience this changing the charging port flex will fix it, better still get a scrap phone and swap you iPhone housing with it
They said it can also be also be caused by a bad camera flex too
Just thought I should post it incase anyone ever experience this issues, it’s a very terrible and scary experience

Hi and good morning. I also experience this issue with my phone 11 pro max although it restarts like once or twice a day. I want to try to hard format it first before taking it to the engineers. Any advice? Thanks
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Mhaey01(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
ladykilllar:

Hi and good morning. I also experience this issue with my phone 11 pro max although it restarts like once or twice a day. I want to try to hard format it first before taking it to the engineers. Any advice? Thanks
Give an engineer to check the charging flex
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ladykilllar: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Mhaey01:
Give an engineer to check the charging flex

Even when this restart happens when the phone is not charging? Hmmm thanks for the advice though i really appreciate.
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
ladykilllar:

Did yours just start suddenly or something prompted it to start
I want to know
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ladykilllar: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Arry110:
Did yours just start suddenly or something prompted it to start
I want to know

I have had the phone for a week and it had been restarting like once or twice a day . some times never in a day. Although not a brand new phone got it used from reliable source (which i can go for a swap).
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
ladykilllar:

I have had the phone for a week and it had been restarting like once or twice a day . some times never in a day. Although not a brand new phone got it used from reliable source (which i can go for a swap).

3rd party screens also cause these in bigger iPhone 11 Pro, like if the screen has been changed before with non original
Don’t try to fix the phone because it will void your warranty
Just return the phone for a new 1, restarting is a very big issue
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ladykilllar: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Arry110:
3rd party screens also cause these in bigger iPhone 11 Pro, like if the screen has been changed before with non original
Don’t try to fix the phone because it will void your warranty
Just return the phone for a new 1, restarting is a very big issue

Exactly what i am going to do tomorrow. Thanks for your input.
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Arry110(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
ladykilllar:

Exactly what i am going to do tomorrow. Thanks for your input.
uwc
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by ShedrachU(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Face your iPhone wahala by yourself grin

Hope you still buy power bank after solving this (that is if it is solvable)
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by Emjace(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Arry110:
Hi
tell them to chance the charging board and also disconnected then reconnect the battery to power source
Re: My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own by atheistandproud(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
See how this thread is filled with people actually being civil and offering solutions.

This proves that no phone is issue free. I was expecting some pipo to come here and laugh but maybe dem don go sleep or their data don finish or them still dey queue for CC.

tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Costly Mistake: I Almost Lost My Phone / How To Download Youtube Videos / Icloud Activation Lock Removal By The Genius Icloud Bypass Unlock Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.