Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? (2105 Views)

Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. / Some Nigeria Facts And History Pictures / Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by aimuan(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Before I start let me beg your pardon for my inevitable grammatical errors, I am not a proficient English writer.

This morning it was reported that Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN (MAY GOD HEAL THEIR LAND) https://www.nairaland.com/5764697/covid-19-dead-bodies-loaded-into

sincerely I feel for them and I wish they and the rest of the world finds a lasting solution to this global pandemic.

But if the news was about how AMERICA RECORDED LOWEST FATALITY RATE,then comments like this the following would've filled the thread..

"If it were to be in Nigeria this and that(opposite) would have happened"

"Nigeria is a shithole "

"Why was I born in Nigeria"

Blablabla with many Negative comments about Nigeria, then you start wondering what brought Nigeria into it..

But now no one is talking about how Nigeria hv managed to have such a low fatality rate..I don't what to bring Ebola issue into this,but we all know what happened them.

Let me quickly refresh our memory with a thread created by tonybarcanista way back 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

In that thread he highlighted many reasons why he thinks Kenya is better than Nigeria..after reading that thread I could not help but wonder why a citizen would write such Negative things with so much enthusiasm about his country and post in online for the whole world to see..

I mean I was just wondering how it makes them feel to bring down their country...or is there something I am missing here?

Of course Nigeria has the worst politicians on earth.wicked and insensitive thieves parading themselves as learders..BUT DOES BRINGING DOWN YOUR COUNTRY OR PORTRAYING YOUR COUNTRY IN A BAD LIGHT EQUATE FIGHTING THIS BAD LEARDERS?

I THINK WE SHOULD FIRST OF ALL DRAW A LINE BETWEEN FIGHTING OUR LEARDERS AND FIGHTING OUR COUNTRY. OUR LEARDERS ARE THE COMMON ENEMY AND NIGERIA IS THE VICTIM. OUR JOB IS TO FIGHT THIS EVIL LEARDERS.THEY HAVE KIDNAPPED THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAM, LET'S FIGHT TOGETHER TO RESCUE NIGERIA AND HELP HER UNLEASH HER FULL POTENTIAL..

TO HELL WITH APC AND PDP I DON'T BELONG YO ANY PARTY,I BELONG TO NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS OUR MOTHER LAND NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rather, they are still insulting Nigeria on the grounds that it is God. But they are praising US with high casualties despite the "good leadership" of Trump. so God no send US? They are skunks. They are just stupid animals without self worth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by aimuan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
Rather, they are still insulting Nigeria on the grounds that it is God. But they are praising US with high casualties, so God no send US. They are skunks.
Such a shame my brother.
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
Such a shame my brother.
They are even praying for the case to escalate in Nigeria and for it to reduce in US. Can you imagine animals? They are mostly from one particular village of hate and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

They are even praying for the case to escalate in Nigeria and for it to reduce in US. Can you imagine animals? They are mostly from one particular village of hate and frustration.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
Rather, they are still insulting Nigeria on the grounds that it is God. But they are praising US with high casualties despite the "good leadership" of Trump. so God no send US? They are skunks. They are just stupid animals without self worth.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by aimuan(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
I don't understand why you cancelled his post.
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by Peacemaker5129(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Call a spade a spade
They are aggressive idiotic jobless pigs from potopotor republic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by aimuan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Call a spade a spade
,some Nigerians may have been doing it out of ignorance,so let's help them see the need to be patriotic. Pls let's not bring tribe into this
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Call a spade a spade
The whole truth.
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Really?
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

The whole truth.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
So?
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Really?
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by GamalNasser: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Take it from me Nigeria under Buhari is a hopeless contraption

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
So?
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
God Bless you OP
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Take it from me Nigeria under Buhari is a hopeless contraction
And America under Trump is the best thing after slice bread.
Trump is truly a god to some human beings.
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
myboy2111:
God Bless you OP
God Bless Nigeria
Lol.
America dey record high casualties. But na Buhari dey receive the insult.
Tell me, is Trump not a God to some human beings?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
wink
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Lol.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by Gandollaar(f): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
aimuan:
Before I start let me beg your pardon for my inevitable grammatical errors, I am not a proficient English writer.

This morning it was reported that Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN (MAY GOD HEAL THEIR LAND) https://www.nairaland.com/5764697/covid-19-dead-bodies-loaded-into

sincerely I feel for them and I wish they and the rest of the world finds a lasting solution to this global pandemic.

But if the news was about how AMERICA RECORDED LOWEST FATALITY RATE,then comments like this the following would've filled the thread..

"If it were to be in Nigeria this and that(opposite) would have happened"

"Nigeria is a shithole "

"Why was I born in Nigeria"

Blablabla with many Negative comments about Nigeria, then you start wondering what brought Nigeria into it..

But now no one is talking about how Nigeria hv managed to have such a low fatality rate..I don't what to bring Ebola issue into this,but we all know what happened them.

Let me quickly refresh our memory with a thread created by tonybarcanista way back 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

In that thread he highlighted many reasons why he thinks Kenya is better than Nigeria..after reading that thread I could not help but wonder why a citizen would write such Negative things with so much enthusiasm about his country and post in online for the whole world to see..

I mean I was just wondering how it makes them feel to bring down their country...or is there something I am missing here?

Of course Nigeria has the worst politicians on earth.wicked and insensitive thieves parading themselves as learders..BUT DOES BRINGING DOWN YOUR COUNTRY OR PORTRAYING YOUR COUNTRY IN A BAD LIGHT EQUATE FIGHTING THIS BAD LEARDERS?

I THINK WE SHOULD FIRST OF ALL DRAW A LINE BETWEEN FIGHTING OUR LEARDERS AND FIGHTING OUR COUNTRY. OUR LEARDERS ARE THE COMMON ENEMY AND NIGERIA IS THE VICTIM. OUR JOB IS TO FIGHT THIS EVIL LEARDERS.THEY HAVE KIDNAPPED THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAM, LET'S FIGHT TOGETHER TO RESCUE NIGERIA AND HELP HER UNLEASH HER FULL POTENTIAL..

TO HELL WITH APC AND PDP I DON'T BELONG YO ANY PARTY,I BELONG TO NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS OUR MOTHER LAND NIGERIA

Your thoughts are good but you only focused on the masses, while forgetting that leaders like buhari have at one time or the other demarketed the country on international TV.

Having said that, it won't be enough merely asking people who the giant called Nigeria had been very mean to, to repay meanness with love.

Besides we are too divided because we are too different, to be altruistically patriotic to one Nigeria.

The political and religious class themselves exploit these differences for their selfish interests ever since Nigeria gained Independence.

If the political and religious leaders could be like that, what do you expect from the shepples?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by GamalNasser: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Trump is the best American President ever since FDR ...you can't compare American exposure to Corona to the paltry exposure Nigeria is getting .There are many factors slowing the spread of Corona in subsaharan Africa and Buhari is not one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by TIGRITIS: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trump is the best American President ever since FDR ...you can't compare American exposure to Corona to the paltry exposure Nigeria is getting .There are many factors slowing the spread of Corona in subsaharan Africa and Buhari is not one
I agree with you.
Trump is a god to some human beings.
The more reason a death toll of over 1k is recorded in US, but 2 in Nigeria calls for more insult to Buhari. Because in this case, IF becomes necessary. As per, if it were Nigeria. Lol.
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

I agree with you.
Trump is a god to some human beings.
The more reason a death toll of over 1k is recorded in US, but 2 in Nigeria calls for mor insult to Buhari. Because in this case, IF becomes necessary. As per, if it were Nigeria. Lol.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? by EdersonRish: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Lol.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Captured Grilling Chicken, Cooking (photos) / What Happened In Oyigbo / Congratulations To The Oduduwa Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.