Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128267 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
my brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decides to rent his own apartment after saving some money

so January this year he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me.which he did, so since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visit us. they house is not far from ours.she will come in name of helping us to cook.

while she and my brother will be touching themselves
even when am around ,most people in our compound taught she my brother's girlfriend .I also notice some used condom in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

fast forward to yesterday monday I whent to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet ,playing game with my brother phone

and my brother was in the bathroom.I don't really know what to do if I should tell my mother or not,my aunty is such a kind person she at time give ours food stuff and even money.and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.please I need your help he 26 I'm just 21
How old is your cousin sister?
How close are you to your brother and who is his best friend?
Who does he listen to and respect?
That is the best person to report to.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by stanliwise(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
my brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decides to rent his own apartment after saving some money

so January this year he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me.which he did, so since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visit us. they house is not far from ours.she will come in name of helping us to cook.

even when am around ,most people in our compound taught she my brother's girlfriend .I also notice some used condom in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet ,playing game with my brother phone

and my brother was in the bathroom.I don't really know what to do if I should tell my mother or not,my aunty is such a kind person she at time give ours food stuff and even money.and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.please I need your help he 26 I'm just 21
Keep your head high, you need to find a way to catch them don’t stupidly confront them and don’t act like you know they are having sex. You are the last person to save your brother. Find a way to catch them and prove it.

After this phase, you may need to report it directly to someone who understands the complexity of the matter. This person may not be your parent nor your mom sister, it has to be someone who is mature and has the right enough to tell you cousin to leave as this is the ultimate solution to this problem, counseling has to follow. Don’t be afraid your brother will know it is you, you owe him no apology, also if he is a dangerous person flee from him as long as you can until he gathers himself together. Your family is about to explode and shame may rain in thousands. You can save it even if it means to pierce your brother heart for the moment, later he will understand and be eternally grateful to you.

Note: Ensure you prove beyond your own doubt that he is sleeping with your cousin. May God give you enough time to save the family.

Note: Don’t confront your brother to stop, he knows this and he still continue, the best he can do is to make you an accomplice or bribe you or hide things from you. Don’t make the msitake.

34 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Stillthebest: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
kiss

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, married his cousin! Iyen tun ko?

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ibechris2: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
My brother keeping quiet and not telling ur mum makes u a partner in crime...I pity that ur brother because he is inviting a curse upon the family.

The earlier u confront him the better for the entire family.

19 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ibechris2: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, married his cousin! Iyen tun ko?

Can't u see how they all behave in the north. Consequence of what u just mentioned.

41 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Stillthebest: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ibechris2:

Can't u see how they all behave in the north. Consequence of what u just mentioned.

I know. Just being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by BrutusOj(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.
I think I now understand why they have high number of disabled people among them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ibechris2: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stillthebest:

I know. Just being sarcastic

People with low IQ as a result of marrying their cousins.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by oyatz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Incest of this variety is allowed among some fulani clans (e.g Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's first wife is his cousin and a daughter to the late Emir Ado Bayero, who was Sanusi's grand uncle and fostered father).

excanny:

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ibechris2:

People with low IQ as a result of marrying their cousins.
wawa

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by oyatz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Before 19th century revolutions that swept through Europe and brought ends to many dynasties, many European Royal Families married their cousins in order to purify the royal (blue) blood and prevent it from being contaminated by marrying commoners.

After centuries of this incest marriages, all the European Royal Families became one big extended family and by the late 1890s, Queen Victoria had become either the grand mother or great grand mother of almost all European Kings.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by tunize(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
If its tru that is actually crazy how much to carry girl..and e prick go rise for e cousin wahala.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by kingsmaila(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Do not allow opposite sex cousins stay in seclusion or else the devil will tempt them into fornication. Islam allows marriage between cousins this is a more reason we should avoid to much closeness with opposite sex cousins.

21 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Purplekush(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ibechris2:

bruhh, that was extremely demeaning and stinks of bigotry

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Bluehill1051: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
You too try to have a share. So both of you can cooperate well. It'll be a great fam 3 some something wink

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is sex among first cousins incest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ashawopikin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by naptu2: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

It's considered to be incest in many societies.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Listen to your heart friend. Those guys are possessed you cud be endangered for merely standing up to them. You can talk to your bro about it first b4 u react and scatter then forever no matter the cost

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
He will still sleep with your sine

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
kingsmaila:
Do not allow opposite sex cousins stay in seclusion or else the devil will tempt them into fornication. Islam allows marriage between cousins this is a more reason we should avoid to much closeness with opposite sex cousins.

I dnt no y female cousins are always smoking hot and all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by nijabazaar: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Report to your Mother. She would take it from there

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?
Why don't you face what brought you there?
Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

Sweet Lawd
What a horrible (and wrong) post
To think many people agree with it breaks my heart
Skewed mindsets everywhere
Dear poster, what your blood relatives are doing is disgusting (I hope the girl in question is an adult- so we don’t have incest AND paedophilia to be horrified by lipsrsealed). If you can’t talk to your own brother, who can you talk to then?
He (and she) should be reported to your family, no holds barred.
We can’t even rule out mental disorder here
It’s sociopathy, or a sickness, neither of which should be ignored.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

A blood relationship less than 6 generation is a close one. (Upto the 5th generation is close).
Any sexual activities therein can lead to serious aberrations in the bodily and gene makeup of offspring.
More importantly (to me at least), it is disgusting to even think about.
My grandmother and your grandmother were sisters, and I (man), am sexxing you (woman).
If that’s not a skin and soul crawl, I don’t know what else is.
Pure deviant behaviour, which also hurts others around the perpetrators, so it’s just bad.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by excanny: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
oyatz:
Incest of this variety is allowed among some fulani clans (e.g Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's first wife is his cousin and a daughter to the late Emir Ado Bayero, who was Sanusi's grand uncle and fostered father).

Not just among fulanis, Its allowed in the Quran or somewhere in the islamic texts.(Ofcos all religious writings were written by ignorant cavemen).

But scientifically, its a disadvantage. Produces people who are not smart in the long run.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Kaykay999(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

He should face front lmao grin
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just because of used CD
And she wearing singlet you already concluded they are having sex
Op no vex o, na mumu you be
i dont have a galfriend,but anytime my siblings aint around i carry olosho. (my cousin stays with us) so assuming my dad saw used condom in my room,that means am spanking my cousin hu
Note-we behave like husband and wife in the street,we even share same clothes,sometime she sleeps in my room,but we have never had sex.

Your brother and ya cousin are just good friends nothing else.
Dont use your mouth to destroy the family. Mumu op

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Joystark(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
*Cousin OP undecided

It definitely started while he was still living with them.

I'd say talk to him, but that would be one heck of an embarrassing talk to have.

Besides, apart from the birth defects, how do we really know is wrong to do that, I mean, God created ONLY Adam and Eve.
How did we all get here? lipsrsealed

Just wondering.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Papadoh(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Both your mom and aunt would be furious with this... Just try and talk to your brother.... Or your cousin...
Oh No No! Didn't you get the memo? It is no longer pronounced cousin but "cosine". Get with the times lady, this is totally unacceptable!

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by aimuan(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
what kind of trouble? The only trouble I see here is the one you're trying to bring to yourself.. Your brother is an adult, likewise your cousin, why not leave them alone?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Funaki: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Glink2018:
Your family is cursed..you better organize deliverance for the entire family. Because the effect of the curse will surely come.

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord .
Leviticus 18:6 KJV

You can't use Bible to judge this. People married their cousins in the Bible

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

Thank you
cool
I have never studied incest in the muslim world (didn’t even know about that until this post, I hope you are wrong for my peace of mind embarassed) but I agree with every other part of your post.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.