Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128278 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by shege45: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there
oga advice him and if he denies, face wetin carry u go there

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by heartofcity12: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2020

15 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by heartofcity12: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
shege45:
oga advice him and if he denies, face wetin carry u go there

Abi o. Simple
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
merahki:

A blood relationship less than 6 generation is a close one. (Upto the 5th generation is close).
Any sexual activities therein can lead to serious aberrations in the bodily and gene makeup of offspring.
More importantly (to me at least), it is disgusting to even think about.
My grandmother and your grandmother were sisters, and I (man), am sexxing you (woman).
If that’s not a skin and soul crawl, I don’t know what else is.
Pure deviant behaviour, which also hurts others around the perpetrators, so it’s just bad.
My brother, it is disgusting. That's like sleeping with one's own blood relative. Haba

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

My brother, it is disgusting. That's like sleeping with one's own blood relative. Haba

I know right? And it IS sleeping with a blood relative.
I am not a brother though.
I used that “ me man” contextually, to illustrate tongue
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
naptu2:

It's considered to be incest in many societies.
Rightly should. It is quite abominable

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
merahki:

I know right?
I am not a brother though.
I used that “ me man” contextually, to illustrate tongue
Lol. I forgot and only remembered after I hit the 'submit' button cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. I forgot and only remembered after I hit the 'submit' button cheesy

cheesy
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by surrogatesng: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
u no get work
youngvikthor:
my brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decides to rent his own apartment after saving some money

so January this year he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me.which he did, so since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visit us. they house is not far from ours.she will come in name of helping us to cook.

while she and my brother will be touching themselves
even when am around ,most people in our compound taught she my brother's girlfriend .I also notice some used condom in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

fast forward to yesterday monday I whent to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet ,playing game with my brother phone

and my brother was in the bathroom.I don't really know what to do if I should tell my mother or not,my aunty is such a kind person she at time give ours food stuff and even money.and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.please I need your help he 26 I'm just 21
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lightangel65:
Lol, same thing happened with my cousin and my older bro, lol they were always doing stupid sexual stuffs, I didn't do anything or say anything I just didn't care, and that was a bad decision

But don't it's better you at least talk to him remind him fornication is a sin and at most incest is a very bad taboo

I'm surprised I'm the only one that clicked like on this post.. It's just a reminder of how morally bankrupt the world is now.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
merahki:

Sweet Lawd
What a horrible (and wrong) post
To think many people agree with it breaks my heart
Skewed mindsets everywhere
Dear poster, what your blood relatives are doing is disgusting (I hope the girl in question is an adult- so we don’t have incest AND paedophilia to be horrified by lipsrsealed). If you can’t talk to your own brother, who can you talk to them?
He (and she) should be reported to your family, no holds barred.
We can’t even rule out mental disorder here
It’s sociopathy, or a sickness, neither of which should be ignored.

Make your less horrible post without quoting me madam.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by rusher14: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Is he also sleeping with your Tangent and Cosecant? grin

SOHCAHTOA is involved.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by oyatz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Offsprings from incest marriages are prone to genetic diseases but not necessarily low intelligence if the parents are intelligent.

The main drawbacks of incest is that the offsprings have limited pools of genes to chose from, unlike offsprings of couples that aren't related, as a result of this factors, health risks/weakness present in both parents become magnified in the children.

excanny:

Not just among fulanis, Its allowed in the Quran or somewhere in the islamic texts.(Ofcos all religious writings were written by ignorant cavemen).

But scientifically, its a disadvantage. Produces people who are not smart in the long run.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Torie8(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
nope is tangent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by franchasng: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
When I said it a few days ago on this same nairaland that so many guys and ladies sleep with their cousins, people thought I was kidding. It is a rampant thing, and its mostly the ladies that love it because of the discreteness and freedom, especially when they are young.

This thing is mostly rampant among teenage girls; they love sleeping with their cousins in secret to satisfy their sexual fantasies secretly, so that everybody will be seeing them as a good girl that have no boyfriend and does not go out, but in secret, they are sleeping with their cousins, or their house help or their father's driver or even security. This is a common thing.

Op, remind your brother the danger; the traditional danger of what he is doing.

18 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

SOHCAHTOA is involved.

grin

Are we talking a love triangle here?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

So who is now the third person in the triangle?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Martinez39s(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

SOHCAHTOA is involved.

grin
... in a pythagorean way. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lightangel65:
Lol, same thing happened with my cousin and my older bro, lol they were always doing stupid sexual stuffs, I didn't do anything or say anything I just didn't care, and that was a bad decision

But don't it's better you at least talk to him remind him fornication is a sin and at most incest is a very bad taboo
And what was the outcome of your brother's affair with your cousin?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

So who is now the third person in the triangle?

Mathematics olodo. cheesy grin

You people are inserting sine cosine tangent, sohcahtoa, so I am inserting triangle puns

All those have to do with triangles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by rusher14: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

Wait let me check my four figure table.
grin

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

Mathematics olodo. cheesy grin

You people are inserting sine cosine tangent, sohcahtoa, so I am inserting triangle puns

All those have to do with triangles
Proudly cool grin tongue
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Glink2018(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
PERVENCHE:

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).

Guy, there is more to what your eyes can see. There are a lot of things happening in the spirit that only those who can discern it will be able to explain it.
Lev 18 explained that the sin of incest is abominable. And if you really want to understand what is an abominable things. Ask those who are deep into spiritual things. This scope is more that what you can philosophiize or expatiate with your minuscule grammar or your figment of imagination. Is it a thing that you meant to be tutored on.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by reubenobi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOOOGLE504:
Listen to your heart sweetheart. Those guys are possessed you cud be endangered for merely standing up to them. You can talk to your bro about it first b4 u react and scatter then forever no matter the cost

Sweetheart ke! Are you high?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ifiokjohn(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Wetin come happen. gist us na
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Temade29: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
He no go hear until the girl get belle

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
my brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decides to rent his own apartment after saving some money

so January this year he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me.which he did, so since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visit us. they house is not far from ours.she will come in name of helping us to cook.

while she and my brother will be touching themselves
even when am around ,most people in our compound taught she my brother's girlfriend .I also notice some used condom in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

fast forward to yesterday monday I whent to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet ,playing game with my brother phone

and my brother was in the bathroom.I don't really know what to do if I should tell my mother or not,my aunty is such a kind person she at time give ours food stuff and even money.and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.please I need your help he 26 I'm just 21

I don't see any problem here.
As long as it's just casual sex, there is nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Glink2018(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funaki:

You can't use Bible to judge this. People married their cousins in the Bible

Is it before the law or after the law? To just read Bible in isolation.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by flyinnizam(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
fake
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mind your business.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Zombiekiller010: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

so
Tell your sister about what you're suspecting, you and your sister should set them up and catch them red handed, your bro is a bastard, don't report to your mom cus she will try to cover it up and your bro will find a way to hurt you as revenge, but if you let your sis catch them in the act, your bro won't know you're the one that expose him.

Expose him now before he will turn to molest your own daughter tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by SonOfEl(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funaki:

You can't use Bible to judge this. People married their cousins in the Bible

Joseph and Mary were historically second cousins based on anthropological accounts, though not explicitly recorded in the Bible.

Albert Eistein married his first cousin

Australia, south America, some areas in North America, north Africa and southeast asean countries allow cousin marriage

northern Nigeria allow cousin marriage

in my opinion, cousin offspring is genetically dangerous... Igbo don't allow cousin marriage..it is a taboo.. I don't know for Yoruba.

Advise you brother if you confirm your suspicion. a sincere prayer for forgiveness from God and complete seperation of your brother and cousin will remedy the situation. no more visitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.