Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128286 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Funaki: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

your aunt's daughter is your cousin. Your sibling's (brother or sister) daughter is your niece.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by raphy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
any way my first question will be how many years are you in this forum to make your post hit the headline as I login first time today to see It at the top?

any way back to topic.

why don't you call her one.side and ask her by your self instead to come here and tell us?

if she tell you the truth then you will conclude he is probably thrusting her man hole.then you will get ready to park before you talk to your cousin .

it will be a hitted argument and fist will be thrown.so just ask that girl first and force her to tell you the truth or else...

don't tell anyone confront him as a man .
man to man first if he deny it .

com back n tell me.

all the best to u.just be a man for once in ur life.

it sound funny but its make sense right.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Mariangeles(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kobicove:

Wrong!

Her aunt's daughter is his cousin.

It's his sister's or brother's daughter that is his neice
That's true grin
Oh my god! I was too shocked at the topic to think straight grin
Thanks man...running to modify

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nlkay(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
PERVENCHE:

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their cousins.

The Bible is pretty clear on that fact by showing so many first-cousin marriages and by first-cousin marriage being notably absent from Leviticus 18. In the JPS version of the Tanakh Leviticus 18:6 says not to "come near anyone of [your] own flesh to uncover unclothedness" in the JPS. In other versions the word "kin" is often used. Leviticus does go on to list various and very specific "you and your kin" relationships and goes so far as to point out that we shouldn't have sex with sheep but fails to even elude to cousins. In fact, if Jesus did exist it is well within the realm of possibility that his parents were first-cousins (the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia mentions this possibility).

This was before the Mosaic law. We have a dynamic God. During the law, incest was abolished because the world has being populated

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fergie001: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Fergie my own person,

Nor mind me abeg.... He just saw a used condom and he wants to raise alarm...

What if the guy is not sleeping with the cousin?
But you know say his brother dey raba the cousin nah...

He shouldn't shut up oooo....He will be as guilty as the bro when it blows open bro.

He should talk to his bro and then to their elder ones if any.

If he was just a friend, na to do Mo ya look away, but as na family....he can't just shut up ook...seriously!

But on the look of it.....maybe baba na soapy gang.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Mariangeles(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funaki:

No, your aunt's daughter is your cousin. Your sibling's (brother or sister) daughter is your niece.
I swear... grin
Edit please embarassed
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Geeboy10(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
From the look of things, he doesn't wish to flirt or do anything with her as you suspected; and that's why he made you come join him so as to overcome the temptation...
So pls tell him he needs more of d Holy Spirit to overcome such temptations and he'll be free from self guilt...
God bless you for sharing...

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Glink2018:
Your family is cursed..you better organize deliverance for the entire family. Because the effect of the curse will surely come.

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord .
Leviticus 18:6 KJV

Did you really read the Bible? You know who Moses married, you know their relationship? You know the relationship between Jacob and Rebecca?

Abeg no shake this table o.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by loswhite(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
is it both of you? You join dey sleep with the girl? As them take bring you from villi belike you one go back

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by LivingSage: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
You can do it with this comment. God is a patient God angry
[s]
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
fergie001:

But you know say his brother dey raba the cousin nah...

He shouldn't shut up oooo....He will be as guilty as the bro when it blows open bro.

He should talk to his bro and then to their elder ones if any.

If he was just a friend, na to do Mo ya look away, but as na family....he can't just shut up ook...seriously!

But on the look of it.....maybe baba na soapy gang.
Raba the cousin because the Op saw a used condom?

No wonder false accusations have been flying around recently.

The Op is just having an assumption...

I condemn incest with all totality, but in this case, there's no proof.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nigeriapen(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I
FG Says, We Have Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIAyWyQo2GM
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by okpalaAnambra: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.
No wonder we have lots of low IQ people in the north...I also noticed lots of birth defects and cancers in the north esp sarcomas

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Warmaterial(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Talk to dat olodo who cannot go out dia and get himself a good girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
You can do it with this comment. God is a patient God angry
[s][/s]
You're not worth arguing with.

Stay Safe.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Martinez39s(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro i saw ur mention on my love for my ex. Wetin man go do? Tho i'm redpilled, i hav emotions
It's fitting for a redpilled man to let his logic override his emotions. Your logic and reasoning must come first, and they must supersede your emotions and dictate your behaviour and decision. This is simply maturity.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Eminibaaleomomo: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

Excuse me sir, you no well oooo. And pls don't Kee me wit � laughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by duality(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

Report and shame the devil.

But if you cover up, you are part of it
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by henry4991(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there
For protection
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Alwaysachick: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Confirm your suspicions, once you are sure just report him to your mum. No need sugar coating the truth.

Of all the girls, he choose his 19 year old cousin, so wrong.
All these must have started from the house and I hope he didnt defile her indirectly when she was still a teenager?

Advice to all parents and intending, no matter how decent your nieces or nephews are, never allow them sleep in the same room with your children esp the opp sex

Growing up, I had several older cousins visit us but once its bed time, you dare not be caught in the boys room vice versa, my dad will rake.

Not all mothers have issues allowing cousins be close but fathers do, especially with their female children. I'm sure your aunt negelected the signs and probably her husband was carefree.

Please report them to your mum because if your aunt finds out she might not take it likely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you are reading this, and you have had carnal knowledge of your cousin, allowed it or condoned it, you are mentally disturbed.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Funaki: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

I swear... grin
Edit please embarassed

Done
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by stuffgee1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21
I think they are under some kind of charm o
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Pandev(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

Not just among fulanis, Its allowed in the Quran or somewhere in the islamic texts.(Ofcos all religious writings were written by ignorant cavemen).

But scientifically, its a disadvantage. Produces people who are not smart in the long run.
why the fvck is Islam causing you headache? Just calm the fvck down! You fvcking hatred towards Islam changes nothing. Just practice your religion without giving yourself unecessary fvcking headache because of other religion. You got the fvck I was trynna say?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
How old is this girl?
How are both of you going to get into trouble if she gets pregnant?
Mind you a whole lot of people sleep with their cousin. I personally know two of my friends who did it. People just don’t talk about it since it’s a taboo. They are both grown enough to know this.

Say no to incest. And for that man quoting me down there. I know people who did it doesn’t mean I support incest. It’s a taboo where I am from and I know the detriment of it both traditionally and medically.
I used a whole lot, I shouldn’t have, but try going to sites like quora and reddit and see a lot of story foreigners who do it even when it’s a taboo there as well.
My point is people do it here, even some who will open this thread cheesy cheesy ;DBut you know how Nigerians are
Guy,How you take know these secrets?!I know say u don Sama ur cousins well well wella.Just talk truth make Devil Shame. grin
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by darfay: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
When I said it a few days ago on this same nairaland that so many guys and ladies sleep with their cousins, people thought I was kidding. It is a rampant thing, and its mostly the ladies that love it because of the discreteness and freedom, especially when they are young.

This thing is mostly rampant among teenage girls; they love sleeping with their cousins in secret to satisfy their sexual fantasies secretly, so that everybody will be seeing them as a good girl that have no boyfriend and does not go out, but in secret, they are sleeping with their cousins, or their house help or their father's driver or even security. This is a common thing.

Op, remind your brother the danger; the traditional danger of what he is doing.

I logged in, just to tell you that you are very very stupid!!! Why are you only blaming the ladies?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fergie001: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Raba the cousin because the Op saw a used condom?

No wonder false accusations have been flying around recently.

The Op is just having an assumption...

I condemn incest with all totality, but in this case, there's no proof.
You be lawyer? grin grin

He should talk to his bro sha....not accusing him, but trying to dissuade him if indeed true.

Things deh happen oooo
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nlkay:

This was before the Mosaic law. We have a dynamic God. During the law, incest was abolished because the world has being populated

I warn again you people should not shake this table o.

It's insult to say that God is dynamic. Or is it the reason people are messing up today because they believe that God has changed to conform with today's world? Is that how you people have gone to reduce God? Ever heard of unchangeable God? BTW which God are you talking about?

Mosaic law or not can you point where it's written one can not marry cousin. Even the present day Queen Elizabeth you know the relationship between her and her husband?

Make una no dey shake this table o.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by salt1: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
oyatz:
Offsprings from incest marriages are prone to genetic diseases but not necessarily low intelligence if the parents are intelligent.

The main drawbacks of incest is that the offsprings have limited pools of genes to chose from, unlike offsprings of couples that aren't related, as a result of this factors, health risks/weakness present in both parents become magnified in the children.

Consanguinity. That's the type of marriage
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Mariangeles(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funaki:

Done
Thank you dear kiss
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Pandev(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Did you really read the Bible? You know who Moses married, you know their relationship? You know the relationship between Jacob and Rebecca?

Abeg no shake this table o.
..the fvck is that? excanny, you're so fvcking fvcked if can't defend this.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by salt1: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

True that! Cousin marriage breeds low IQ babies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.