Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (128275 Views)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by james6381(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Do the right thing or the wrath of God will come to you.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Truthfulvoice: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Onyekachi419(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
youngvikthor:

till she get pregnant and put the both of us in trouble abi
You Dey drink paracetamol for another person head
He will put himself into trouble not you
is there something you are not saying

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jclassiq(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

I dnt no y female cousins are always smoking hot and all.

My cousins are completely sexy
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Seebrian(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
It is condemnable. Those saying he should mind his business should repent from evil advice.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Coolgent(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

A lot of people don't sleep with their cousins, only insane people do.

Don't make incest look Ok.

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

Your grammar has already portrayed who has the lowest IQ

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by EgunMogaji2: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please get your own place already.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
excanny:

Inbreeding results to low quality offsprings, in the Muslim world where this is practiced, they have the lowest IQ and close to stupid reasoning individuals. Read ur Biology textbook, Genetics.

Thank you...
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by lepasharon(f): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
When I said it a few days ago on this same nairaland that so many guys and ladies sleep with their cousins, people thought I was kidding. It is a rampant thing, and its mostly the ladies that love it because of the discreteness and freedom, especially when they are young.

This thing is mostly rampant among teenage girls; they love sleeping with their cousins in secret to satisfy their sexual fantasies secretly, so that everybody will be seeing them as a good girl that have no boyfriend and does not go out, but in secret, they are sleeping with their cousins, or their house help or their father's driver or even security. This is a common thing.

Op, remind your brother the danger; the traditional danger of what he is doing.

I've seen many threads like this on NL, I'm not suprised anymore.

This is what happens when the cousins don't grow up together
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2020
My dear no close mouth oo. comot monkey hand for soup before e turn human being own. Speak to your brother first & if he confirms your suspicion then you indulge him, meet minds,pray with him.should he remain adamant,counsel your cousin.when your effort proves abortive, disclose it to an older sibling.mum & aunt should be a last resort.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jclassiq(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2020
merahki:

Sweet Lawd
What a horrible (and wrong) post
To think many people agree with it breaks my heart
Skewed mindsets everywhere
Dear poster, what your blood relatives are doing is disgusting (I hope the girl in question is an adult- so we don’t have incest AND paedophilia to be horrified by lipsrsealed). If you can’t talk to your own brother, who can you talk to then?
He (and she) should be reported to your family, no holds barred.
We can’t even rule out mental disorder here
It’s sociopathy, or a sickness, neither of which should be ignored.

Or maybe you can simply just blame it on the raging hormones.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jk1e(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Depends on how you define incest,this is for those saying is a taboo,it happened in bible,we marry our distance cousins in our family,I'm in overseas,its a general practice here.so no big deal.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Ericharlse: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Incest is a taboo n it's a crime..
My dear you are right they are sleeping together. Someone wil quote me and call me a magician, how did you know? I guess he doesn't wear a condom to masturbate.
I have been in your brother's position, that is having a cousin sister that pestered for affairs which I dejected giving her reasons we shouldn't.
This not about me.. My advice for you. .don't tell ur mom else it's war, don't confront him cos it might go side ways. leaving you with no job or roof.
Rather call him and tell him that you cousin 'David' wants to have an affair with you n has been disturbing you..
Then see his reaction. .. then tell him you are planning on telling ur mom.. about David.
If Ur brother is smart enough he will knw you have found out and believe me he wil stop.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2020
U can join perhaps go party grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jk1e(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Coolgent:

Your grammar has already portrayed who has the lowest IQ

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by jclassiq(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Onebottle:
Just because of used CD
And she wearing singlet you already concluded they are having sex
Op no vex o, na mumu you be
i dont have a galfriend,but anytime my siblings aint around i carry olosho. (my cousin stays with us) so assuming my dad saw used condom in my room,that means am spanking my cousin hu
Note-we behave like husband and wife in the street,we even share same clothes,sometime she sleeps in my room,but we have never had sex.

Your brother and ya cousin are just good friends nothing else.
Dont use your mouth to destroy the family. Mumu op

Are you the brother in question?
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by MERCHANDISER: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Onebottle:
Just because of used CD
And she wearing singlet you already concluded they are having sex
Op no vex o, na mumu you be
i dont have a galfriend,but anytime my siblings aint around i carry olosho. (my cousin stays with us) so assuming my dad saw used condom in my room,that means am spanking my cousin hu
Note-we behave like husband and wife in the street,we even share same clothes,sometime she sleeps in my room,but we have never had sex.

Your brother and ya cousin are just good friends nothing else.
Dont use your mouth to destroy the family. Mumu op
no mind the idiot.
so immature.

Bleep!
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by iamme1234(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Snatch an AK47 RIFLE from a police officer

pull the triger on his head.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
Is he also sleeping with your Tangent and Cosecant? grin

Your heaven far gan... Very far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Your sister or your cousin? There's a difference!

But seriously it's still weird. He needs to get his head in place. Most cultures don't frown on it but it's still extremely strange having sex with your cousin
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fx45(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Ishilove:
Is sex among first cousins incest?
I don't think so... In Ohafia, folks are allowed to marry their kith and kin. Such practices very from place to place, community to community and culture to culture
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fof1: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
My brother was staying with my aunty since 2017 so early this year he decided to rent his own apartment after saving some money

So January this year, he told my mum that I should come and stay with him that he will look for work for me which he did. Since my arrival to this place, my cosin sister alway visits us. The house is not far from ours. She will come in name of helping us to cook.

While she and my brother will be touching themselves even when am around, most people in our compound thought she is my brother's girlfriend. I also noticed some used condoms in our room and my brother did not have girlfriend.

Fast forward to yesterday Monday, I went to work
and our boss said we should go back due to the issue of this covid 19, I reach House only for me to see my sister lying dawn with just singlet, playing game with my brother's phone.

And my brother was in the bathroom. I don't really know what to do, if I should tell my mother or not, my aunty is such a kind person she at times gives us food stuff and even money and I don't want my brother to get angry with me.

Please I need your help, he is 26, I'm just 21

He is a very very Example of a Blood relation. Taking advantage of some one's Weakness. Shame on him. Discuss with your Mum.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fof1: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Did you come to work or you are there to report your brother and "Cosine" sister to your mom?

Why don't you face what brought you there?

Akpan, becareful, nah Express you dey go.

Rubbish comment. Birds of same mind. Weaklings.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Asapchris(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Better mind your business jeje, what will separate them will separate them.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by fof1: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2020
youngvikthor:

my brother has not bring any girl in that house nor he call eny girl so what the fk is the used cond*om doin there

Why respond to some nasty comments? Why. Disregard such Disgusting FELLOWS and their comment or nasty advice.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by ga2017: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2020
excanny:

Who told you it is praticed in Muslim and saying Muslims have the lowest IQ is wrong.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by wasuka14(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2020
* Ignorant cave men*? Whom themselves were product of incest u mean?. If so, what have u who is not d product of incest able to do that's better Dan these ignorant cavemen??

excanny:

Not just among fulanis, Its allowed in the Quran or somewhere in the islamic texts.(Ofcos all religious writings were written by ignorant cavemen).

But scientifically, its a disadvantage. Produces people who are not smart in the long run.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by Dnonso22: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello dear, first you have to speak to your brother but don’t expect him to change cuz he won’t reason he’s older than both of you so he’s the one playing on the little girl considering she’s grown but your brother still has influence on her social life... So talking to him first is to make you free from the situation cuz you have to talk to your elder ones to stop him if not he won’t stop...
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by emmanuelalbert3(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2020
At list the both of them are old enough to know there wrong. So please keep off and face what brought you to the house... And let Karma do is work.
Re: My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin by happiboi(m): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2020
total rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.