Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole (70561 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
big congratulations general!

you don't deserve an untimely death in that doomed jungle/ conspiracy...

yet, some irredeemable simpletons still believes that this damn irresponsible govt has any positive plans for this doomed contraption......nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
supereagle:

You thought they are not aware of this.
Remember i said real time....it is one thing to know where your enemy is,it is another thing to know his game plan...most time they just fly aircraft above and tell the boys to move on limited data.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by dalass(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Adeniyi no strong even as Major General..

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

When did military start to allow owambe in battlefield.

When genera's like Ojukwu were running away from battles... Even Ojukwu followed an owambe guy to join the military.... I forgot to mention that owambe stopped Biafran army.. Need I say more?

Thanks General for confirming what our soldiers from the different tribes in Nigeria have been complaining about...

Its good to embarrass them and make the buy proper equipments for the gallant soldiers than to just head an Ill equipped army and seem incompetent while claiming all is well!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by kiddkash(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
these people killing themselves without any weapon. Nigeria says they don't have money
but the senators are budgeting $45,000 for cars each
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by EgunMogaji2: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
He should loose his command. He’s lucky no court martial.

There are rules in the military.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by roqrules04(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's so sad this country has gone to the dust
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by cuteboy2: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Southern generals are those deployed to the North East to battle Boko Haram.
Northern generals are in Rivers and Bayelsa states making cool money facilitating bunkering and crude oil theft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by nsiba: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Boko haram is scam
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by whytepawn1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

So sad the way some people reason. Isn't it obvious to you that these men must have been fed up with what they are passing through. For a general to resort to making such videos then it's absolutely critical for them in the battle field...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Zacksnow(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
]not my
business

If not for those men out there you won't even the rite to comment Mr man
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Obynos80: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
He was removed for boldly speaking out the truth, fight against Boko Haram is all a lie , people are been enriched on a daily basis instead of doing the needful may God help us all in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Pascal181: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
His only crime is that he demanded for military hardware to enable his men execute d message they were sent to do (in quote). Buhari and buratai,ur judgment is very close

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by kiddkash(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

you go and fight war with broom stick while your opponents are using bazookas and M16 weapons
while our dear and loving senators are budgeting $45,000 each for new cars

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by xangerar: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Better for him nah!
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by volo112: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
This video was definitely leaked.
From his speech, it could be assumed that he was speaking to a superior officer definitely from the defense headquarters. He was consistently using "" sir"" in his statement. This is not a sign of fear but the reality on ground.
He was on the battle front , leading .he witnessed the encounter and was speaking to a superior officer via a video feed I think.

He spoke about the wrong intelligence his men were given . the video wasn't meant for the media, it was leaked

But the good thing about it is that Nigerians can see what our soldiers are going through on the battle field. something needs to be done urgently about the intelligence gathering of the Nigerian army.

May God Save Nigeria from saboteurs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

you are very useless, they can ban me for this, where are your tribe generals, they went into hidden, this is live situation report his giving to his superior, he was communicating live, someone else must have released the classified video, but because those who born you are very useless, you decided to come on internet and your foolishness, your life will never in anyway better if you continue like this. Idiot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Softhands(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
A front line commando who tells truth to power
abumeinben:
angry

There are two sides:

1. The presidency shouldn't have made this happened.

2. How did the video get to the media? Not so professional for a frontline commando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Softhands(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
A front line commando who tells truth to power is a professional soldier to me.
abumeinben:
angry

There are two sides:

1. The presidency shouldn't have made this happened.

2. How did the video get to the media? Not so professional for a frontline commando.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by ontolegit(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Bullshit
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Happychildlove(f): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ku si Ile is better..... I saw it coming cos he exposed them totally

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by 3Ceagle(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
I listened with interest to the discussion of two military guys who just came back from a place called Jakana in Bornu. Their experience over there is really scary. The war against BH is just a waste of material and human resource and this guys knows it, they claimed they that many soldiers drop their rifle and uniform at the war front and run away because of the fire power of BH. It is better for this general to leave the war zone than having the guilt of dead soldiers in his conscience.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are very useless, they can ban me for this, where are your tribe generals, they went into hidden, this is live situation report his giving to his superior, he was communicating live, someone else must have released the classified video, but because those who born you are very useless, you decided to come on internet and your foolishness, your life will never in anyway better if you continue like this. Idiot.

Lalasticlala

Rule 2 violated.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by majamajic(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Have you heard of Gen. Iheajerika?

He was moving in the right direction ,
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by noisy45(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:
Bruntai , how u think

He can fight his people , and against his belief ?

They should try a Christian general from SE if they really want to fight book Haram !

Like General Ihejiraka under Jonathan administration he dealt with Boko Haram to the extent the whole north wept.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by bootstrap(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
let me help us all here, and spare us som anyhow comment

1. He was not complaining about lack of equipment
2. He was reporting that the intelligence they were given was wrong
3. He obviously was accused over radio of running away from battle
4. In the heat of the moment he made a video recording to prove that they were there... even showed the other General with him
5. Message was obviously leaked

6. As a result of the video, pointing at two things, poor intelligence and the general losing his cool (tho wrongly accused) those in charge needed to shake things up.
7. This alone also, is more than sufficient for the CinC to shake up the service chiefs

Finally... he was not just removed, there was a general shakeup, so let’s stop sensationalizing everything

Lastly... whoever leaked that video shld be jailed, it can be easily traced

I rest my case

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Kenturkey048(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
ZooOga:
Guy forgot the chain of command to address his superiors in the proper venue, and neglected to call his troops to order while he was speaking.
Do you guys think that video was his first That's something he's been doing for a while to give proper representation......He was juat unlucky for this particular one to go viral.....
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by BafanaBafana: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
JAWBONE:
A couple of days ago, I made this post

https://www.nairaland.com/5763559/nigerian-army-general-admit-challenges

Today the General in this video has being redeployed.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/31/breaking-nigerian-army-removes-general-viral-video-asking-weapons-fight-boko-haram
General fear fear. If it were the days of Stalin or Hitler, he would be shot. imagine a general demoralizing his troops. He is not fit to be a soldier.
Next time, resign first and then make the public aware of why you resigned. coward!
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Donaldoni: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Piggiiidddiioootts are just a bunch of looonatics.... angry

What are they rejoicing about now

Will Adeniyi stop earning his pay as Major General It's clear the North East war theatre is full of saboteurs. Not worth fighting in at all... angry

Who told you he isn't tired of the useless assignment
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Charly68: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
This Army of Banana Republic amuses me too much ..Instead of working on his complaints they came up with kangaroo reshufflement .God punish the devil for this kind of nonsense .
Why sending your child to battle unarmed? What kind of rubbish is this for God's sake. Those who remove that man for telling the truth shall never know peace again. Mark my words . No peace for the wicked thus says the Lord . Corona will search for all of them and afflict them for doing wickedly in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Chukwurah003: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
festacman:
ALARMIST. His redeployment is part extensive redeployments just released by Nigerian Army.

Keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by StivoeDevoe: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
personally i known the truth shall one day prevail

the federal low maker ask for the remover of those security service chief but hence this regime find it suitable of blood share
they put that under the carpet

cry
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by KosiGee(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You need to stop this behaviour. It’s very rude. This isn’t about the ethnicity of the commander.

You really do not know the events that compelled this man to make this video. He is a brave man to have taken up such position. He fights not only Boko Haram but also elements from the NA who give intel to insurgents and at the same time deprive him of such vital info.

I strongly believe that the NA feeds boko haram. Where do the wounded run and disappear to? Who treats them? Who arms them? Where do their trucks emerge from and where do they refuel and disappear to. If Buratai and the leadership of the Nigeria military do not have these then they are not fit to even lead a Boy Scout organisation.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.