Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) (8749 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Let’s say you two are together. Try observe her body composure and the way she’s looking and feeling. Try know if she’s feeling kinky and a bit restless. Women are normally a bit “hyped” when they want sex but won’t say because they don’t know how to say.

But when you notice any of these things going on, politely ask her;

“Are you okay”

She’ll says YES.

“Are you hungry”

She’ll say NO

“Should I change the movie/music”

She’ll say NO.

You don catch her be that. grin

Then this is the bold part, be bold, nor fear. Ask her.

“Do you want sex?”

Immediately you ask her this question, start looking into her eyes and let out a little smile.

Then leave her and her mind to judge the end result. grin

If you do this and it’s confirmed. Congrats, you just made a woman for the first time tell you she wants sex from you. This is the real consensual sex grin

Any questions? One at a time please

3 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by SpacehubTech: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Change your title to how to initiate sex with a ho***ny shy girlfriend cheesy

I'm expecting how to see solution on how to initiate sex when konji hold u as a man not as a woman.

Till then keep living up to your monika grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Professorcplus(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stupidity! minister for women affairs grin

5 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by finczydabadman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigga, you're an OG... No Cap ✌️

5 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by MCastle: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make sure no bottle around, or it may end up on your head

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
SpacehubTech:
Change your title to how to initiate sex with a ho***ny shy girlfriend cheesy

I'm expecting how to see solution to how to initiate sex when konji hold u as a man not as a woman.

Till then keep living up to your monika grin
see this one!!. You don’t know anything. How hard do you think it is to initiate sex as a man? I create the environment for it, make her relax into the mood then boom I grab her asx and

I tell you my mind, hoha!!!

If she nor gree, I will wear my jean and my shirt onto other things.

If you know your too big to stress for sex, signal one shorty for a quickie to ease that load man.

angry

Wait brah!!! Do you beg women for sex when konji hold you?

3 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
This tricks works for those Agbò jedi-jedi sellers nationwide.

3 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
This tricks works for those Agbò jedi-jedi sellers nationwide.
another man is digging your woman with this method. Dey there make brah dey wear you.

Every trick out there works bro. Depends on who’s using the trick and who you using the trick on. Gate man dey fvck Oga wife. What trick is he using? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
another man is digging your woman with this method. Dey there make brah dey wear you.

Every trick out there works bro. Depends on who’s using the trick and who you using the trick on. Gate man dey fvck Oga wife. What trick is he using? grin
Lol, okay, since I don't have a woman to use this trick on, push one of your sisters to me lemme confirm bro. grin

8 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Lol, okay, since I don't have a woman to use this trick on, push one of your sisters to me lemme confirm bro. grin
how about your distant relatives?. The ones in the village. Holla at one. Since you are scared of boldly asking real woman if she wants to dig you.

2 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
how about your distant relatives?. The ones in the village. Holla at one. Since you are scared of boldly asking real women for sex.
We are still saying the same thing.

This tricks don't work for real women, they can only be used for hornnny landlord's daughter, Agbò jedi-jedi sellers, hairdresser apprentice, Iya Monsurah the widow and Jumoke, the unfortunate jambite.

2 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
We are still saying the same thing.

This tricks don't work for real women, they can only be used for hornnny landlord's daughter, Agbò jedi-jedi sellers, hairdresser apprentice, Iya Monsurah the widow and Jumoke, the unfortunate jambite.
no, it works for real women. Real women love when you are bold about what you want from them.

I’m not saying you meet a woman today and use the methods right away. Ofcourse you should understand where this post is coming from.

A real woman you are asking out.
A real woman you are sure she’s dying to fvck you.
A real woman you are sure she’s hot down there

These are the real women I’m talking about.

You think it’s wise to start touchy a woman because you “think” she wants sex?

Create a scene for it, observe her well and be bold to tell her what you have in mind at the moment. When you put a woman in that angle, you own her. Real woman or not.

You guys are something else on here.

It’s funny how y’all think the person behind this moniker is dead upstairs. Literally I’m educating you guys with sarcastic posts.

2 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
no, it works for real women. Real women love when you are bold about what you want from them.

I’m not saying you meet a woman today and use the methods right away. Ofcourse you should understand where this post is coming from.

A real woman you are asking out.
A real woman you are sure she’s dying to fvck you.
A real woman you are sure she’s hot down there

These are the real women I’m talking about.

You think it’s wise to start touchy a woman because you “think” she wants sex?

Create a scene for it, observe her well and be bold to tell her what you have in mind at the moment. When you put a woman in that angle, you own her. Real woman or not.

You guys are something else on here.

It’s funny how y’all think the person behind this moniker is dead upstairs. Literally I’m educating you guys with sarcastic posts.
No one is saying stupidity is dead upstairs.

Infact, I really admire the way you mix things here, but what I am trying to say is that, the trick works mostly for the set of people I mentioned above.

Good looking out to you bro.
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:

THIS LIST. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by SpacehubTech: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
see this one!!. You don’t know anything. How hard do you think it is to initiate sex as a man? I create the environment for it, make her relax into the mood then boom I grab her asx and

I tell you my mind, hoha!!!

If she nor gree, I will wear my jean and my shirt onto other things.

If you know your too big to stress for sex, signal one shorty for a quickie to ease that load man.

angry

Wait brah!!! Do you beg women for sex when konji hold you?

Haha ironic... Mr knower.
For your question if I beg for sex?.
No Nigga I get it from my wify when I want it with no begging whatsoever... wink

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
No one is saying stupidity is dead upstairs.

Infact, I really admire the way you mix things here, but what I am trying to say is that, the trick works mostly for the set of people I mentioned above.

Good looking out to you bro.
by your ”mostly”, I’ll tell you it is measured by “your level of experience” with women in general. Your women experience can be 10 percent of another mans experience that is already at 80 percent

If you know your A game is tight bro, you’ll understand no matter the woman, just pull the right strings. She go off pant.

Don’t let real women tell you the some of the stupid tricks they fall for. They won’t dare say sef.
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
SpacehubTech:

Haha ironic... Mr knower.
For your question if I beg for sex?.
No Nigga I get it from my wify when I want it with no begging whatsoever... wink
what are you doing here? angry angry

Oya shift. You have graduated already.
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by SpacehubTech: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
what are you doing here? angry angry

Oya shift. You have graduated already.
Haha. I told u grin

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Starboytwo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Different men with different style

Me- do you want sex cheesy

Babe- "frowns face anyhow" what did you just say??

Me- hmm tongue

Babe- what did you just say now?

Me- what did I say when?

Babe- you talked something now,

Me- like?

Babe- I don't know, like do I want something?

Me- oh, yes, do you, erm, want to hear music?

Babe- what?

Me- music, rap, 2pac etc, you know music na,

Babe- oh yeah, pls play something...

Me- (plays naira Marley) "to o ba doko wa ma lole" bye bye...

Babe- what is this you are playing?

Me- songs man, songs

9 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Starboytwo:

Me- hmm tongue

Me- what did I say when?

Me- like?

Babe- what?

Me- songs man, songs
nahh. Just put it to her straight.

If she nor gree make she carry go. Even in this quarantine period, the “commodity” is still not scarce. grin

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
how can someone be this stupid
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
how can someone be this stupid
not as stupid as you.

Do you want to be so unfortunate to ignore your moniker and bash me? grin

Come on bro.

I create threads. Your useless opinion on the thread is your fvcking business and won’t stop me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP I looking forward to the day I'll see a reasonable thread by you
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
not as stupid as you.

Do you want to be so unfortunate to ignore your moniker and bash me? grin

Come on bro.

I create threads. Your useless opinion on the thread is your fvcking business and won’t stop me. grin
grin grin grin grin WTF. this is the most stupid shit i have ever seen. i did not know your name is stupidity. my guess was so right cheesy cheesy
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
stupidity:
Let’s say you two are together. Try observe her body composure and the way she’s looking and feeling. Try know if she’s feeling kinky and a bit restless. Women are normally a bit “hyped” when they want sex but won’t say because they don’t know how to say.

But when you notice any of these things going on, politely ask her;

“Are you okay”

She’ll says YES.

“Are you hungry”

She’ll say NO

“Should I change the movie/music”

She’ll say NO.

You don catch her be that. grin

Then this is the bold part, be bold, nor fear. Ask her.

“Do you want sex?”

Immediately you ask her this question, start looking into her eyes and let out a little smile.

Then leave her and her mind to judge the end result. grin

If you do this and it’s confirmed. Congrats, you just made a woman for the first time tell you she wants sex from you. This is the real consensual sex grin

Any questions? One at a time please
Dude, you're still a novice.
Women love men that take initiative seductively.
Why asking her all these jamb questions? Shuo! You're only gonna kill her mood. Trust me.
I don't ask a lady for sex, if it is the first time.
I'll make her wanna smash me by telling her naughty things, teasing and caressing her, gently.
Before she knows it...we are on round two.

5 Likes

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
grin grin grin grin WTF. this is the most stupid shit i have ever seen. i did not know your name is stupidity. my guess was so right cheesy cheesy
welcome bro!!! Take a sit. grin

For insulting me at first, you’ll go and sit at the back. Yes the extreme end....the last roll. angry

#go to the back my friend# angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:

Dude, you're still a novice.
Women love men that take initiative seductively.
Why asking her all these jamb questions? Shuo! You're only gonna kill her mood. Trust me.
I don't ask a lady for sex, if it is the first time.
I'll make her wanna smash me by telling her naughty things, teasing and caressing her, gently.
Before she knows it...we are on round two.
tell her naughty things for what? I can only be romantic to the woman I’m dating or married to. No need talking dirty and sugar coating another woman to open legs for me. Never!!!

Open it yourself or tell me you want it.

Sugar coating and trying to be romantic is extreme and stress for me except you are my woman that is worth that energy.

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by finczydabadman(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Starboytwo:

Me- hmm tongue

Me- what did I say when?

Me- like?

Babe- what?

Me- songs man, songs
Lmao...You almost killed me with laughter bruh..

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by deeplo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP. You are so right bro. Alot of kids here dont understand how the female brain work. Cocky and funny makes their pant wet. Ignore all these kids your trick will be added to my archive. Off i go, to be quarantine with my gf

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by uthlaw: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Starboytwo:

Me- hmm tongue

Me- what did I say when?

Me- like?

Babe- what?

Me- songs man, songs
this one mad ooo....don't killme with laff!
Re: Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) by uthlaw: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Starboytwo:

Me- hmm tongue

Me- what did I say when?

Me- like?

Babe- what?

Me- songs man, songs
this one mad ooo.u no go kill me with laff!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) / When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.