Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci (67047 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New ₦‎8 Billion Rare Bugatti Centodieci (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Odion2016(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
shazam47:
how much has he donated to fight this pandemic undecided ?

selfish player on and off the field undecided

Is it your money??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Paganizonda: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Reeberry: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

But all those Yoruba billionaires that you mentioned can buy all south east, what is even in east?
He can never be as rich as those you mentioned. Stop that stupidity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by miles12: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Even me oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by miles12: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:
and am still learning how to drive...God pls pick my calls
even me oh

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by lonelydora: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by frankmoney(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
light099:

I already gave you a simple rhetorical question you can never answer. Let all professionals retire to their houses and let see if your Tapnaldos are of any use. Since we both know the simple answer is that, they're as useless as cowshiit and are practically useless in such case. It would be a waste of time then, arguing any further with you.
grin lmao ... Like I said you are wailing over things that can't be changed , no go get high BP o ... All professionals cannot retire that cannot happen ... We are not dealing with assumptions , we are dealing with facts . As long as entertainers make money for thier employers they will always be paid more than other profession it's simple . I'm not saying the others aren't essential they are and so are the entertainers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by kingjrofficial(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
drey076:
why bringing his family into this?
is Ronaldo not a family man?? Let him face his wahala and leave someone's father alone undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by unanonso(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=abdullahi45 post=87962870]Where are the vanity upon vanity crew grin grin[/quote

Although it's not a crime to have a good car, it's still vanity. Because when you die you will not take it with you.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by cr7lomo: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2020
light099:

Rather you say, what's his positive contribution to the world, science, tech, research and overall development since he was born. This foolish wack generation keeps worshipping irrelevant things.
As much as I like entertainment, nonetheless, the best footballer in the world should not be paid as much as a doctor, scientist or other professional saving lives.

Y are people like u so dumb... Are u so dull not to understand the law of demand and sales... Do hospitals make the sort of money sports make?? U earn according to what ur career earns... Don't u spend more money on dstv for entertainment than on hospitals ... So if u have a company that u want to market , so u will go sponsor hospitals for advertisements or entertainment for advertisements... People send more Money on entertainment than hospitals ...so u don't expect doctors to earn more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by charlesm91(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2020
abdullahi45:
Where are the vanity upon vanity crew grin grin
vanity dey learn work wer poverty dey, even poverty don leave vanity to go upgrade him hustle. God punish poverty grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by charlesm91(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=unanonso post=87985268][/quote] and you think he doesn’t know.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by kingjrofficial(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Dayodragon:

Are you stupid?? can't you see he has donated 1m dollars with free meals and 5 ventilators.. how many have you done
£

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by akinsmyk(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
shazam47:

Most ignorant person on and off nairaland.

If you don't know he is the most charitable football player, I wonder what you have been reading. Tell me a football player that has done charity more than Ronaldo and let's do comparison. Just last week, he donated one of his mighty 5star hotel in Portugal to be used as hospital to treat Covid-19 patient and take up the whole bill of treatment, labor and feeding.

Didn't you read that? There are loads of people on Ronaldo's scholarship. Sponsored many surgeries. He also has a foundation

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Angel196(f): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
Wrong timing

He might have loads of money but he definitely has little or no sense at all.

You are buying car in the midst of a pandemic

What a gross insensitivity.

Thousands have died in Italy where he plies his trade and it doesn't matter to him except how to show off his new car like a teenager who just bought his first car.

Is he buying a car and showcasing it online to mock the dead and the world?

This guy is definitely a fool with money
He gave out his hotels to be used as isolation centers and volunteered to pay all the doctors and nurses for their services, he donated millions and asked that part of his salary be used to pay others.
What else do you want him to do? He should give out all his money all in the name of charity? If you were in his shoes would you be able to do half of what he did? Irrespective of whether you hate a person or not learn to be objective not sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by charlesm91(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
JizzyB:

He donated €1million
How much have you donated ?
You dey mind am. Na people like am go rush to dey drop account everywhere for social media
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Kanymann: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
This car is da bomb. Watched the review, so dope
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Tmboy(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2020
kalvoken:
I don't really do this always, but I sometimes I don't see sense in big men littering their garage with different cars. Maybe na poverty still dey worry me Sha. When I get to that level maybe I will understand.

why did you stock up your wardrobe with so much cloths do you wear more than one pair at a go? I love your sign out line sha..... when you get to that level you wee hounderstand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by kingjrofficial(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Maybe you should Google it... Lolz... Bad belle people dem. Where we're you when he gave a whole hotel out to be used as a quarantine and everyone in there will be treated free of charge.
No lemme say the remaining thing wey dey my mouth o.
Na your money e use buy the car? Are you from Portugal? Oh, you want make he do giveaway on Instagram all in the name of coronavirus yen yen yen.
No lemme vex for you o.
abeg vex for im... Na mumu de guy be cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Mshelia01: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Lock down can't drive it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
frankmoney:
grin lmao ... Like I said you are wailing over things that can't be changed , no go get high BP o ... All professionals cannot retire that cannot happen ... We are not dealing with assumptions , we are dealing with facts . As long as entertainers make money for thier employers they will always be paid more than other profession it's simple . I'm not saying the others aren't essential they are and so are the entertainers

Alright. Infact, entertainers are the most essential in the world. They produce the food we eat, the drugs we use, and every other thing in life.
You're right by saying they make money for their employers and so they're paid high, every other person who quoted me said the same which I also agree with. But unlike others, you going further to rate entertainers who're practical useless in real life to professionals who keep sustaining this ecosystem, is what made all your arguments go upside down.
But one thing I've learnt from you is, if you're able to cope with your inability to reason deep and decipher logic quickly, then lots of people in life have hope. You really motivate me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Angel196(f): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Yankee101:
In the middle of a pandemic, while Messi is taking a pay cut to help?

I think this settles who is the best of both of them

Actually Ronaldo have out his hotel to be used as isolation center and volunteered to pay the doctors and nurses who work there, he donated millions and also took a pay cut. You guys Sha. When you hate someone you find it difficult to be objective. Everything in life is not Ronaldo vs Messi though if you want to look at it critically just few footballers have been as generous as Ronaldo in the act of giving.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by kingjrofficial(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
light099:

I already gave you a simple rhetorical question you can never answer. Let all professionals retire to their houses and let see if your Tapnaldos are of any use. Since we both know the simple answer is that, they're as useless as cowshiit and are practically useless in such case. It would be a waste of time then, arguing any further with you.
this niqqa needs handkerchief grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
cr7lomo:

Y are people like u so dumb... Are u so dull not to understand the law of demand and sales... Do hospitals make the sort of money sports make?? U earn according to what ur career earns... Don't u spend more money on dstv for entertainment than on hospitals ... So if u have a company that u want to market , so u will go sponsor hospitals for advertisements or entertainment for advertisements... People send more Money on entertainment than hospitals ...so u don't expect doctors to earn more

I'm not so dumb like you thought, except that you're not smart enough to get my point. And if I go further to say some things, you would only keep dragging me in your mud of sophisticated ignorance.
Then, checking your Moniker, I understand you're one of those many people who exist to lick the ass of anything called a celebrity. So, I perfectly understand your argument and way of reasoning.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by kim3310: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2020
o8w8r4gng8
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by kim3918: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2020
797l9nkbmj
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by pobosky20(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
CR7 baba,mask don scarce for Africa o,we need little help. Your car na one in town Sha. You deserve it.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
What's the need for speed?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by LucemFerre: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:
and am still learning how to drive...God pls pick my calls

Stop flashing

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dayodragon:

Are you stupid?? can't you see he has donated 1m dollars with free meals and 5 ventilators.. how many have you done
maybe it’s your father that is stupid for producing you, so you can’t speak without foul language. Mugu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci by longetivity(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
shazam47:

you dey read news at all ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) / Victor Osimhen Shares New Selfie Photo / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.