Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. (3582 Views)

Photos From TECNO Camon 12 Launch In Lagos / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pls geeks! Am in a crossroad of choice to make now between these two phones, Redmi note 7 and Tecno camon 12 as they both fall within my budget. I want a detailed breakdown of d advantage of one over the other for me to come to a conclusion n eventually make my choice. I appreciate u all.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Flytime: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Redmi note 7-
Better camera
Better overall performance
Better chipset(snapdragon 600 series)
hope of Android 10 update, which is likely to come
Better and more polished Android skin (miui)
Support for gcam
USB type c
Fast charging support.
Camon 12-
Wide angle lens
That simo free browsing thing
(If it's camon 12 pro,the only thing I'll add to the list are AMOLED display and indisplay fingerprint scanner).
The redmi is your best choice.

7 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks a bunch. Ur analysis helped. What if compared to canon 12 pro? Will u still favour note 7?

Flytime:
Redmi note 7-
Better camera
Better overall performance
Better chipset(snapdragon 600 series)
hope of Android 10 update, which is likely to come
Better and more polished Android skin (miui)
Support for gcam
USB type c.
Camon 12-
Wide angle lens
That simo free browsing thing
(If it's camon 12 pro,the only thing I'll add to the list are AMOLED display and indisplay fingerprint scanner).
The redmi is your best choice.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Flytime: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
ikmuan:
Thanks a bunch. Ur analysis helped. What if compared to canon 12 pro? Will u still favour note 7?

yes
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you're going for a good camera
Buy Camon 12

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
ikmuan:

I prefer the Camon
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
U mean camon 12 not Pro camera is better than redmi note 7 camera? Cuz am very particular about d camera amongst other features
quote author=Abiodunspectre post=87970880]

I prefer the Camon [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by seunfly: 1:51am On Apr 01, 2020
ikmuan:
U mean camon 12 not Pro camera is better than redmi note 7 camera? Cuz am very particular about d camera amongst other

I prefer the Camon

You should v seen that he/she is one of those tecno moles placed everywhere to decieve people who are not technological sarvy to buy useless tecno.

11 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by innobarca(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Camera..... Redmi note 7 is better

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by sunshineV(f): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
[center]redmi note 7 over the camon 15 sef[/center]

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by edoairways: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
seunfly:

You should v seen that he/she is one of those tecno moles placed everywhere to decieve people who are not technological sarvy to buy useless tecno.
Op said camera quality was his main interest which non have been able to convince
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by seunfly: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
edoairways:

Op said camera quality was his main interest which non have been able to convince

Pls what is quality in that yellowish camera?
May be op did not known other midranger/low ranger phone manufacturers have moved beyond this yellowish/brownish camera.

Sometimes people talk as if they are in the cave, even if they are in the cave, they should have used the data they use to search for tecno products to search for infomation.

8 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by edoairways: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
seunfly:

Pls what is quality in that yellowish camera?
May be op did not known other midranger/low ranger phone manufacturers have moved beyond this yellowish/brownish camera.

Sometimes people talk as if they are in the cave, even if they are in the cave, they should have used the data they use to search for tecno products to search for infomation.
Not totally correct.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by mrcrabs(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Bro let me say my own bit, in terms of camera the camon 12 is far better but in terms of overall performance and chipset and all the redmi is your best buy..

Bless.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by chibike69: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2020
mrcrabs:
Bro let me say my own bit, in terms of camera the camon 12 is far better but in terms of overall performance and chipset and all the redmi is your best buy..

Bless.
which camera?

u people won't make heaven.

Op redmi note 7 + gcam murdered camon 15 pro and camon 12 pro combined

11 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by seunfly: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
edoairways:

Not totally correct.

Kindly correct me and compare the camera of other midranger/lowranger like redmi/oppo/realme/umidigi/ulefone/elephone etc.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
I appreciate u guys, ur analysis helped me to arrive at a conclusion. I will go for d redmi note 7 n if d redmi note 8 is pocket friendly on d UK used, then I will settle for DAT. Cheers
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by skywalker240(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oga, the Redmi 7 is even 100 times more better than the Camon 15 sef.
beware of That marketer up there that said he prefers the camon 12.

7 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by skywalker240(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
seunfly:

people that say they have concience for that matter o. Now i know Tecno is not 100% the problem, these marketers are something else.

11 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by skywalker240(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
ikmuan:
I appreciate u guys, ur analysis helped me to arrive at a conclusion. I will go for d redmi note 7 n if d redmi note 8 is pocket friendly on d UK used, then I will settle for DAT. Cheers
dont let any heartless marketer come here and convince you that that sh¡tty camon camera is better, the camera on the RN7 coupled with Gcam surppases that of any tecno camon that would be released. Infact if after you buy the note 7 and maybe you want to buy another device, dont ever consider tecno or infinix am saying this cos have been there and it wasnt funny, and please tell people around you to do same.

10 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Bros yeh! Pity dem na, u wan pursue dem comot for market? Will be buying d RN7 wen d lockdown is over. I appreciate u guys if not for ur analysis, I av been a Tecno loyalist n now am gonna make a switch for d very first time n something tells me I am in d right direction.

skywalker240:

dont let any heartless marketer come here and convince you that that sh¡tty camon camera is better, the camera on the RN7 coupled with Gcam surppases that of any tecno camon that would be released. Infact if after you buy the note 7 and maybe you want to buy another device, dont ever consider tecno or infinix am saying this cos have been there and it wasnt funny, and please tell people around you to do same.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by skywalker240(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2020
ikmuan:
Bros yeh! Pity dem na, u wan pursue dem comot for market? Will be buying d RN7 wen d lockdown is over. I appreciate u guys if not for ur analysis, I av been a Tecno loyalist n now am gonna make a switch for d very first time n something tells me I am in d right direction.

not just that, you're in the best direction ever and it would be perfected if you never look back.

transsion and their marketers are just plain heartless.

after the lockdown if you couldnt find the RN7, then go for the RN8
or any other better brand.

i would never advice anybody even my enemy to buy a transsion device again.

i could imagine what i passed through out of ignorance and been unimformed.

whenever i looked back at the days i spent my money to buy a transsion device, i always have a feeling of been cheated all those while.

no infinix or techno phone can handle or even supports any graphic processing apps, not even their so-called almighty phantom.

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by SENESCO(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
So you warlords of Xiaomi are not tired of trying to destroy Transition co. U guys are really trying, but I hope y'all are paid for the job u are doing both day n night on Nairaland.

Anytime i want to get a new phone and I come to the phone section, I always see ur rantings. With how u people are trying to destroy both Tecno n infinix, one would expect Xiaomi to be selling more than them, but sadly Transition is still the best selling in Nigeria. You people always refer to anyone that tries to write anything good about Tecno n infinix as a marketer.

I hope Xiaomi is paying u for the job u are doing, if not y'all are just wasting your precious time. I also hope Transition will also improve the specs of their phones so that y'all will use your time for something better online. I may also get a Xiaomi phone anytime soon, to discover whether it's worth the praises u are giving it tho my plan is to get a Samsung phone.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Nellsworld(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
SENESCO:
So you warlords of Xiaomi are not tired of trying to destroy Transition co. U guys are really trying, but I hope y'all are paid for the job u are doing both day n night on Nairaland.

Anytime i want to get a new phone and I come to the phone section, I always see ur rantings. With how u people are trying to destroy both Tecno n infinix, one would expect Xiaomi to be selling more than them, but sadly Transition is still the best selling in Nigeria. You people always refer to anyone that tries to write anything good about Tecno n infinix as a marketer.

I hope Xiaomi is paying u for the job u are doing, if not y'all are just wasting your precious time. I also hope Transition will also improve the specs of their phones so that y'all will use your time for something better online. I may also get a Xiaomi phone anytime soon, to discover whether it's worth the praises u are giving it tho my plan is to get a Samsung phone.
Don't say so, myself wouldn't advice someone to buy infinix or tecno as primary phone unless he or she wants it as 2nd phone, imagine buying a phone for 50k plus with helio p35 coupled with 720 screen resolution, are you the end user progressing or falling, when you use a grt phone, u will understand y they are insulting infinix and tecno

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by seunfly: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
SENESCO:

Not everybody is a warlord or paid tout, a good product does not need to pay people to get testimony it is mostly bad product that pays people to decieve and defend their evil.

Personaly i use huawei and i v ordered for realme x2 pro, I'm not using xiaomi neither am i their fan, I'm a fan of anything good. Since OP is talking about Redmi and crapno, any reasonable person will always ask op to go for redmi note 7 because no tecno phone can stand toe to toe with Redmi note 7.
If any, kindly point it out here.

Concerning transsion, the truth does not cost anything, it only cost u your conscience. Transsion is a bad company who extort innocent people who really does not know much other than plastic cover of a phone otherwise no sane human bieng with working brain will buy a phone that uses lower range mediatek chip of 3 years old for a phone and slam 45k to 75k.

Transsion tried to launch infinix in Asia particularly india and pakistain but they failed woefully because they can not survive in a market that people knows difference btw mtk P22, P35, P60,P70,P80 etc and snapdragon 400,600,700 and 800 series and kirin, exynos, Atom etc. The only reasons transsion was so successful in Nigeria is because an average Nigerian dont like to read, they only listen to what ever people tells them, since transsion has so many paid worriors online and in all phone market hubs in Nigeria, it is easy to fool average Nigerian.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by yeman1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm planning to buy xiaomi note 8 after this lockdown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Deicide: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can understand the pain of spending much in buy crappy phones, it's painful walahi. When you can get something even better and cheep.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Am thinking of that too as an upgrade to the supposed Note 7 i intend to buy. Pls what d price to d least variants of note 8 and is it possible to get a UK used also to reduce d cost kinda?

yeman1:
I'm planning to buy xiaomi note 8 after this lockdown
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by yeman1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
ikmuan:
Am thinking of that too as an upgrade to the supposed Note 7 i intend to buy. Pls what d price to d least variants of note 8 and is it possible to get a UK used also to reduce d cost kinda?

U can check the price on aliexpress.
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by ikmuan(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Pls! A very quick one, btw Redmi note 7 and Samsung Note 5 duos, wch edge d other? Indecision no go kill person for phone matter. Lol
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by Mohbola(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just check the specs and choose the one you like
Re: Redmi Note 7 And Tecno Camon 12. by bravesoul247(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Weigh the specs na but instead of buying the Camon 12, go for the pro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got The Redmi 9c / N70,n72 And N73 / Can Blackberry Storm 9530 Accept Opera Mini Browser ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.