Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... (793 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some of you guys here came on my WhatsApp and threatening me that if I don't stop scamming people they will deal with me ruthlessly, I am waiting for you people o. Come and arrest me! You guys don't know what I face here and how I survive, i know how many persons I have met to assist me with some moni to startup something understood to be very lucrative that will take me of the street. I have skill in some sort of legitimate online businesses but only seeking a level of assistance. The menial job i get here is only a hand to mouth job and can't really save up anything meaningful to help me start up on my business. Okay as we speak now, if I see someone who will contact me on Whatsapp to assist me with even if it's N50,000 to help me get a good start on my dream business, I will stop scamming people and come back here when I've started making profit, I'll come back here to make refunds to whoever I've scammed before. If anyone could do this for me and you see this account or a trace of any of my information still involved in scam, you people should deal with me as you wish. This is my WhatsApp number to contact me on 08127028456

To be honest, I'm ready to rededicate my life back to Christ but who will help me? How will I survive if I stop this scam activities that takes care my feeding daily?
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by StrikeBack(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
drderock:
Some of you guys here came on my WhatsApp and threatening me that if I don't stop scamming people they will deal with me ruthlessly, I am waiting for you people o. Come and arrest me! You guys don't know what I face here and how I survive, i know how many persons I have met to assist me with some moni to startup something understood to be very lucrative that will take me of the street. I have skill in some sort of legitimate online businesses but only seeking a level of assistance. The menial job i get here is only a hand to mouth job and can't really save up anything meaningful to help me start up on my business. Okay as we speak now, if I see someone who will contact me on Whatsapp to assist me with even if it's N50,000 to help me get a good start on my dream business, I will stop scamming people and come back here when I've started making profit, I'll come back here to make refunds to whoever I've scammed before. If anyone could do this for me and you see this account or a trace of any of my information still involved in scam, you people should deal with me as you wish. This is my WhatsApp number to contact me on 08127028456

To be honest, I'm ready to rededicate my life back to Christ but who will help me? How will I survive if I stop this scam activities that takes care my feeding daily?
If you have committed any crime, you must surely pay for it

If you like rededicate your life to christ, Mohammed,God, Odin and buddha all together... you must pay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Righteousnes89: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
drderock:
Some of you guys here came on my WhatsApp and threatening me that if I don't stop scamming my life back to Christ but who will help me? How will I survive if I stop this scam activities that takes care my feeding daily?
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
I never said I won't pay. I will make restitutions on all those i have defrauded. I only need to be supported now and get my business started, make profits and run back here to start paying back those I defrauded.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by SpacehubTech: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Better continue... Karma Issa bitch
Who will ever think that a scammer like u will one day open up and be begging for 50k.
Can't u see your end is near.

If the gods wants to punish someine, they will first of all strike the person with madness.

You're getting there. grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmm I pity those of u talking about karma. Come on my WhatsApp let's talk about karma and the mysteries of life and existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
You are scamming people with the intent of paying back? I doubt that cos if you really have the conscience to pay back, you will never defraud any in the first place. Repent drderock, from this evil and allow God work in you and through you.
drderock:
I never said I won't pay. I will make restitutions on all those i have defrauded. I only need to be supported now and get my business started, make profits and run back here to start paying back those I defrauded.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmm this is real and I'm serious. I wasn't caught to start confessing. I did this willingly. But if you guess don't want to help in anyway, then it's okay. I will meet some of u here face to face making negative comment about me and I'll remind u of the negative remark u posted of me here.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
My advice here, I'm begging u, if u don't have anything positive or can't help pls don't say anything negative of me pls I'm begging u. As I'm trying to turn a new living pls don't say anything negative of me here pls I'm begging you o! I know what I'm saying I'm begging u o!
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by terrezo2002(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
drderock:

Why didn't you use the money you got through scamming to start up that dream business?
What you need is to repent. Apologize to those you have scammed or return what you stole from them. Then make your ways right with God.
I am sure you would have been cursed or your deeds are hunting you...and it will continue until you vomit the things you have stolen.
Don't talk of assistance first, talk about making amends instead
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Righteousness89(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousnes89:
[s][/s]

You are Condemning but you are also a Scammer and an Impersonator!!
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Righteousness89(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
drderock:

It's good you know u hv done evil..,

Seek GOD'S Forgiveness and the forgiveness of those u hv Scammed!

There is No sin that is not Forgivable.. As long as you don't continue in it
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank u for ur positive comment. And for those saying my deeds are hunting me, i am not being compelled by any pressure or anything to make this confessions. I just felt I have hurt a lot of people and also want to pay back should I get any form of assistance of any sort. All I'm asking is 50k to start a business and return here to pay back those I'm owing here. I mean those I defrauded.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Righteousness89(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousnes89:

That's how you people go around accusing innocent people of crime/sins

Did I scam you?

I'm not a pastor.
Pastors are the biggest Scammers in the world, they openly collect 10% of people's hard earned money.

How can you call me an impostor?
My account is totally different from yours, we don't share the same username, we don't share same profiles and we don't post same thing as my posts are all different from yours.

You're full of lies and deceit.

You are a Criminal , an Impersonator and a Scammer...

Nairalanders should note this:

RIGHTEOUSNESS89
Righteousnes89

they belong to the one person!

He opened them both Today the 31st of March 2020!!

Members of the public beware of this..

I will never ask any for Any Form of Assistance or Whatever...

Beware!!
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Mindlog: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
drderock:

Don't threaten anyone with continuing being a scammer as if it is for others' benefit. Feel free to be a scammer but just know you will not end up well especially when someone you scammed pray Psalm 109 on top your head

1 My God, whom I praise,
do not remain silent,
2 for people who are wicked and deceitful
have opened their mouths against me;
they have spoken against me with lying
tongues.
3 With words of hatred they surround me;
they attack me without cause.
4 In return for my friendship they accuse me,
but I am a man of prayer.
5 They repay me evil for good,
and hatred for my friendship.
6 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
let an accuser stand at his right hand.
7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty,
and may his prayers condemn him.
8 May his days be few;
may another take his place of leadership.
9 May his children be fatherless
and his wife a widow.
10 May his children be wandering beggars;
may they be driven from their ruined homes.
11 May a creditor seize all he has;
may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
12 May no one extend kindness to him
or take pity on his fatherless children.
13 May his descendants be cut off,
their names blotted out from the next
generation.
14 May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered
before the Lord; may the sin of his mother.
never be blotted out
15 May their sins always remain before the Lord,
that he may blot out their name from the earth

You are free to google to finish reading the psalm.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Righteousnes89: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are a Criminal , an Impersonator and a Scammer...

Nairalanders should note this:

RIGHTEOUSNESS89
Righteousnes89

they belong to the one person!

He opened them both Today the 31st of March 2020!!

Members of the public beware of this..

I will never ask any for Any Form of Assistance or Whatever...

Beware!!

I'm not collecting tithes from anyone so I'm not a Scammer,

You're the Scammer because you go around deceiving people, telling them to handover their precious life to Jesus,

How can one trust Jesus with his/her life? Only a fool will do that.

Jesus have abandoned His people,

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2020
If anyone here thinks I have ever defrauded him or her, pls chat me up on my WhatsApp contact above with valid prove, im willing to make refunds. Please you all should forgive me of my evil deeds in the past.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by bbdof: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2020
My dear. I understand you but what you did is wrong. Firstly, give it up. Then let God be your only source. He'll definitely provide. Psalm 23:1 should be your daily prayer. It works for me. Change comes at a price. You need to be willing to pay. Man can't help only God can. Stay blessed.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you sir
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Jumping to a higher level of scammery. Christ indeed

1 Like

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2020
drderock:
Thank u for ur positive comment. And for those saying my deeds are hunting me, i am not being compelled by any pressure or anything to make this confessions. I just felt I have hurt a lot of people and also want to pay back should I get any form of assistance of any sort. All I'm asking is 50k to start a business and return here to pay back those I'm owing here. I mean those I defrauded.
defraud one last time To get the 50k, start the business and then pay all those you have defrauded including the last 50k. Problem solved.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by terrezo2002(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
drderock:
If anyone here thinks I have ever defrauded him or her, pls chat me up on my WhatsApp contact above with valid prove, im willing to make refunds. Please you all should forgive me of my evil deeds in the past.
That's the spirit. Start with those you know. Chat them up.
Before good things will come you must make amends.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 26, 2020
beardlessdude:
Jumping to a higher level of scammery. Christ indeed

I swear! This bastard just scammed me this morning.I already reported him to EFCC and the nearest police. Small money but he will pay this time in 100 folds. Good thing he gave me a gtbank account.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On May 27, 2020
tobicool:
I swear! This bastard just scammed me this morning.I already reported him to EFCC and the nearest police. Small money but he will pay this time in 100 folds. Good thing he gave me a gtbank account.
How exactly did he scam you? undecided undecided
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On May 27, 2020
Righteousnes89:
[s][/s]
Whose the gals whose picture you have splattered all over there? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by karo93: 8:06am On May 28, 2020
drderock:

grin pushing the scam to the next level

1 Like

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by petra1(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2020
drderock:

Okay as we speak now, if I see someone who will contact me on Whatsapp to assist me with even if it's [b]N50,000 [/b]to help me get a good start on my dream business, I will stop scamming people and come back here

50,000 only ? Have you not made more than that in scamming? What do you do with the monies na. Or it's the one that come as free Dash you want to invest

(1) (Reply)

Religious Partiality On Nairaland!!! / Coronavirus Myth Busted: 5G Does Not Cause COVID-19 / CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.