Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) (57413 Views)

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by APCNig: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
santopelele:
ok, washing his hand from his hotel room in cuba

No, from Cubans Night Club. Ewu Congo
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by stevenosa(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
blesskewe:
Them carry photographer follow body

All over the world, Presidents has their personal photographer that is attached to him or her to document every aspect of his life for record purposes. Take note of that.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by felixedet(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buharj and APC came in through propaganda, that's why it's impossible for them to get anything right.

What a shame displayed by an old man, share money like other countries that you copy their style you refuse: shey we tell you say we no fit wash our hands ? : Bubu, answer me?.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Tomjazzy2: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
SMH... Should have washed the brains and conscience instead undecided
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by pacco6ixty9(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm so sure Jubril is deaf
can't hear the complain n cry of the nigerians...to move funds via BVN for we people
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by SharpJoe: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
tete7000:
Leading by example is now by washing hands? What happens to his promise of leading the troup fighting boko haram from the frontline?

Bubu has washed his hands off that. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by ecclize: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
so even without going out the virus still fit catch person abi why em dey watch hand gan gan
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by EzzyCarter: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:

Your blood is not yet there. Add yours.

Why so pained brah? Don't worry, before your bubu's tenure is over , I know say I go chop ur akara grin . On God!

It's not everyone you wish death to. Those who even had the guts to do it physically are now six feet below, ma guy. And this will be ur last...
Wish me death and I go help paste ur obituary cheesy. Case closed cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
What’s the meaning of this?? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shellsploit:
Useless administration sad
Onuku okwuzu cheesy

"Corbid 1-9"

High blood pressure kills faster than HIV.

Read about the causes.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by AmTruth: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is Pepper them pics.

Wash your hands always and stay safe.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by newdawn77(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
E.g.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Exponental:
The example is far too late. Many people have failed the exams, you are now showing them example..... Who example help
Always Coming Late

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
SharpJoe:

Bubu has washed his hands off that. undecided

He no even remember say some people dey fight self.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by AmTruth: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bubu answer me?

I no fit laugh
felixedet:
Buharj and APC came in through propaganda, that's why it's impossible for them to get anything right.

What a shame displayed by an old man, share money like other countries that you copy their style you refuse: shey we tell you say we no fit wash our hands ? : Bubu, answer me?.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by SharpJoe: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
tete7000:

He no even remember say some people dey fight self.

Bubu does not remember if Nigeria has soldiers.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Chiemeka1: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lead by example my foot. How has he donated?
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by henryhemon(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Yes!! we can end #COVID19 with SWAG; that's the cure for now.
1. Stay at home: #StayHome
2. Wash your hands regularly
3. Always sneeze on your elbow
4. Give Space: #SocialDistance

An awareness by www.NETISM.org

Nigerians with mediocre attitude everything is turned to bullshits and childish ness. Yen yen we can end covid with swag,is that how other countries ended covid with catchy phrases. Tufiakwa . This country is useless abegi.

Everything is turned to jamboree and fanfare.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by CallMeGrace(f): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iranu...oshico plc...
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Vero4u: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na now him suppose dey do this, wey virus don spread finish.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by CasNova: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
There is another way to lead by example.

After this covid-19 issue, let NOBODY go abroad for medical treatment.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ohhhhh God!!! I hate Nigerians
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
blesskewe:
Them carry photographer follow body
How were they supposed to show you all if they didn't
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by henryhemon(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Leading by example indeed.....so covid19 just started that he is leading by example. Look at what we celebrate in this country,leadership has been reduce to highest mediocrity. Nations are looking for cure,your yeye president os photoshopping because he washed his hand. Smh. Oh Nigeria you re such a joke of a country.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
henryhemon:

Nigerians with mediocre attitude everything is turned to bullshits and childish ness. Yen yen we can end covid with swag,is that how other countries ended covid with catchy phrases. Tufiakwa . This country is useless abegi.

Everything is turned to jamboree and fanfare.
Your bashing is unneccesary, he's doing a lot more than you at the moment, so shut up and pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by OGwales(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Let me wash my hands off this post

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Cti28(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Qualities of a leader-. Leading by example.
Qualities of a leader- Leading by example indeed.
He should have sent his children to a Nigerian higer institution of learning; He shouldn't have visited London hospital for medical vacation.
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by SharpJoe: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
When I think about this lie, I shiver. Even testing kits we do not have but we were ready.

Like with mercy.

Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
wallex1983:
I suspect a photoshop.

Even a driver in the villa cannot use this type of wash hand basin

Exactly my thought.. that wash hand basin small gan. Na house were space no dey, hostel and person were won manage money dey install this type.. the golden tap though wink
Re: Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) by Iko5000: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
That bathroom looks very dirty and must be smelling too of body odour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.