Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? (400 Views)

How A Batman Costume For Kids Will Make You A Superhero In More Ways Than One / A Superhero Movie That’s Worth Seeing For The Villain Alone / How I Became A Superhero Movie Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by SlayerForever: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Was just thinking to myself while strolling back home now, if peradventure we were to become superheroes now, what powers would we have?

For me I'd have the power to correctly predict the outcome of any event. I mean any event happening across the galaxy. cool

What is yours?
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by oruhobinna(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ability to control all elements (Air, water, fire, earth)
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Power to Read Minds
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Technopathy: communicating with electronics and every Technological machine
Teleportation: appearing and disappearing
Telekinesis: Moving objects with your mind
Telepathy: Reading minds.
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
SlayerForever:
Was just thinking to myself while strolling back home now, if peradventure we were to become superheroes now, what powers would we have?

For me I'd have the power to correctly predict the outcome of any event. I mean any event happening across the galaxy. cool

What is yours?
I believe that super ability is called PRECOGNITION
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by SlayerForever: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:
The Power to Read Minds

Is this based on what you want as a power? Cause I'm asking based on what your personality is likely to give you.

Again, that power of reading minds is so misjudged. Are you sure you'd want that?
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by SlayerForever: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Technopathy: communicating with electronics and every Technological machine

Teleportation: appearing and disappearing

Telekinesis: Moving objects with your mind

Telepathy: Reading minds.

You'd have all these? Why do you think you'd have all these?
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
SlayerForever:

Is this based on what you want as a power? Cause I'm asking based on what your personality is likely to give you.

Agsin, that power of reading minds is so misjudged. Are you sure you'd want that?
Absolutely.
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by MJBOLT: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
the Power Cosmic is enough
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by SlayerForever: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:

I believe that super ability is called PRECOGNITION

I just read up on this precognition and it's had me in knots since, because it's psychic. It's close to the power I wrote about but it's not the same because precognition is extra sensory.
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
I like fighting for justice and acting film
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
SlayerForever:

You'd have all these? Why do you think you'd have all these?
I Guess i've always felt a connection to machines and i'm good at readin body language
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by SlayerSupreme: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
the Power Cosmic is enough

Power Cosmic or Cosmic Power?
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by MJBOLT: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
power cosmic,google it
SlayerSupreme:

Power Cosmic or Cosmic Power?
Re: If You Were To Become A Superhero Today, What Powers Do You Think You'd Have? by SlayerSupreme: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
power cosmic,google it

I just did. That's too much na...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Old But Gold [who Remember These Ads?] / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Has Feelings For Laycon / Top A Class Movies You Need To Watch This November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.