Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) (51241 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by nedekid: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Inspiration2017:
Today 1st April 2020 - tell ONE, tell ALL

The GENERATIONAL PROPHET, Dr Chris Okafor, at 18:00 GMT+1 will be coming LIVE on internet to pray
Facebook: @chrisokaforministries
Instagram: @chrisokaforministries
Periscope: @drchriaokaforlive
Twitter: Drchrisokafor_
www.gracenation.ng

Matthew 11:5 - The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Tell all those who are infected with coronavirus, to hook up to any of the social media handles today at 6pm - 7pm and pray along, they will receive their healing.

LISTEN: "It takes instruction to eliminate destruction".
Come online fasting (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Periscope, Twitter & www.gracenation.ng). 6pm TODAY!!!

It is a showdown with the devil. The devil is in trouble. That affliction will leave you.

Just obey.

Dr Chris Okafor's WhatsApp: +2348184444434.
Guy man, make I no talk say you mumu.
Hope your pastor is still healing that lady with short hand as did other pastors.
If you have sense you will ask pastor who is quite a handsome man why he cannot streighten his quarter to 10 eyes but can do "miracle" to heal others.
Stay there de suffer pastor de enjoy, I know how many times I have met your pastor feeding at crock pot buffet Lagos Sheraton ikeja. Especially the Sunday dinner buffet. Note it's 11k per head without drinks ohh. I wonder how many times he has taken you his loyal member along grin

4 Likes

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Patrickker(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
So it is logical to say most of the crowded Nigerians you see on the streets are out there because of epileptic power supply.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Patrickker(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2020
So it is logical to say most of the crowded Nigerians you see on the streets are out there because of epileptic power supply in their homes.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
She should use generator nau or inverter instead of shouting online...
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
sorry nadan, if you want to preserve your food in freezers, you need a diesel generator or a 6.5kva petrol gen , you need to spend money in maintenance and fuels.

only the rich can do these, the average Nigerian will struggle.

you need at least 2 generators to alternate.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Angelinastto(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Haaa mama Johnson shocked the tears part is surprising. This is Nigeria fah grin
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by ttemmi(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2020
When I checked her name, I had a good laugh.

No matter how hard you try, you can't satisfy these so called wailers. Crude flat head people. Awon eyan jatijati.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
I Wish u could watch this video, but I know you don't have data to watch it.

If you did not watch the video and commented click "Like". If you watched it, click "Share"
grin grin

I'm telling you, some people are gullible. What she said is 100% truth. She not saying just because of herself but millions poorer than her.

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
ofiko123:

inverter no dey carry freezer.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Just look at use terrible, horrible senseless comments everywhere,see Nigerians condemning her!!!!!
Nigerians are doomed human beings!!!! Doomed!!!!

High time everybody stormed the streets in the who country and demand for a drastic change.
High time we all trooped out now and demand for restructuring.

Nigeria is the worst country in the entire world and Nigerians are the worst set of human beings in the world. Nowhere in the world where people put up such bulshyttt as bad roads, agberoes and incessant power outages, darkness!!!!!!

Darkness symbolises evil, backwardness, blindness, retrogressiveness, stagnation, desolation, wretchedness,....
Nigerians should wake up and rise against any government still saying no to the needed restructuring/true federalism!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
safarigirl:
Most people responding to this post did not watch the video, they just read the headline and ran with it, because they can't afford the data to see the video.

Ada Ameh is talking about a real struggle for most Nigerians, maybe not for her, because she can afford to buy fuel, but for those who can't, and the people she is speaking up for are here on Nairaland, making silly jokes and laughing at her

So many Nigerians are just pathetic and deserve the abuse they get for government.

It is common sense, to demand regular power, especially now that people stocked up and bought perishables. She is not asking for 24 hours light, but an increase in power generation and distribution, to ensure people don't make huge losses, after stocking up, is not asking for too much, and should not be the basis for anyone's juvenile jokes
It's a shame we share the same country with Advanced idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
safarigirl:
Most people responding to this post did not watch the video, they just read the headline and ran with it, because they can't afford the data to see the video.

Ada Ameh is talking about a real struggle for most Nigerians, maybe not for her, because she can afford to buy fuel, but for those who can't, and the people she is speaking up for are here on Nairaland, making silly jokes and laughing at her

So many Nigerians are just pathetic and deserve the abuse they get for government.

It is common sense, to demand regular power, especially now that people stocked up and bought perishables. She is not asking for 24 hours light, but an increase in power generation and distribution, to ensure people don't make huge losses, after stocking up, is not asking for too much, and should not be the basis for anyone's juvenile jokes

I am not surprised at their comments
The forum is full of under age

2 Likes

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
Not a single soul:

My Neighborhood: Rapid gust of wind, trees sway and snap, poles fall, power lines cut. Power goes off. Heavy rain falls.

Only God knows when I will see light again in this house. cry
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by juman(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Nigeria is a horrible country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2020
ofiko123:

Guy it ain't about generator or inverter cos I'm very sure she got them.
Wake up. Darkness should stop in Nigeria.
It's kinda hopeless in Nigeria.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Rgade:
Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
Not a single soul:

My Neighborhood: Rapid gust of wind, trees sway and snap, poles fall, power lines cut. Power goes off. Heavy rain falls.

Only God knows when I will see light again in this house. cry

Eeyah.... Heavy rainfall ke? Which area is that?
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by edoairways: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

No power supply over here. It was intermitent as at 11:45 pm yesterday .

I just hope it's restored today. Don't know if it's because of the light rain that rained this morning.

This country needs to improve on power.
We can't keep paying for what we didn't use.
Expect the power supply in two days time becos wire must dry
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Afobear: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Kizzygentle:
But we enjoy at least 18hrs electricity daily here in Somolu. Them dey try for this one. The only time they take d light is from 5 to 11pm.

Why is it that so many individuals in this country always speak without comprehension? Always committing fallacy of hasty Generalisation . You have light doesn't mean the next person does same . You will see then saying that power issue is a facade because in their area , they see power . You all are suffering from epistemic naivety

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by favour32(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Give palliative to survive.
Who belleful nai dey talk of light.
Hunvid 1-9(stages of hunger) dey Nigeria.
All the money wey dem dey donate,e never reach make government go begin send credit alert even if na 10k each abi wickedness wan kill dem?
If I belleful nai be say I don cure my hunvid1-9?
What of millions of Nigerians wey Hunvid 1-9 wan finish?
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2020
ttemmi:
When I checked her name, I had a good laugh.

No matter how hard you try, you can't satisfy these so called wailers. Crude flat head people. Awon eyan jatijati.

Smh....
You a very big matured ....@ 40.

You can choose to remain in darkness all your life but know ye, that the world now doesn't need people like you again.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
That's an indirect message to Nollywood producers. She's telling them she's still around o, shey una see how easy it is for me cry? I'm still talented,you know?
Do you know you're one of the stupid people who plunged this country to it's present state? How can people be so insensitive! She's not asking for light so she can watch TV! She's asking for light because people spent 100k 200k to stuck their fridge and because no electricity risk everything perishing in no time. People had to burn fuel from morning till night what of people who can't afford it. Of course you're living with your parents and don't understand the struggle they go through to feed you as long as they give you money for cheap data you're good. Animal!

4 Likes

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Yong4ever: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2020
[b][/b]so because she's not new we should continue like this, gullible Nigerian.
athaboi:
Is she new here? Bcoz I'm surprised she just started crying yesterday, somebody should inform her that will cry for 5years and nothing will change about light...na so we are meant to be here. Darkness

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by edoairways: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
Is she new here? Bcoz I'm surprised she just started crying yesterday, somebody should inform her that will cry for 5years and nothing will change about light...na so we are meant to be here. Darkness
Meaning no hope for Nigeria be that
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2020
We haven’t entered rainy season. Enjoy your sauna and lose weight

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by uvie66: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2020
athaboi:
I weakooo since them born me more than 50 yrs ago in Nigeria I never see continuous light for at least one week in my life. Having epileptic power supply is the norm, just like having roads filled with pot holes or police asking for 50 naira bribe. Anything wey Government put hand na Yama yama for Nigeria. If to say South Africa no bring satellite TV come na NTA we go still dey watch..... what happened to Nigeria Airways or Air Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by athaboi(f): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Yong4ever:
[b][/b]so because she's not new we should continue like this, gullible Nigerian.
oga wake up, na only talk you go talk on social media...nothing will change na today
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Iceberg3:

Eeyah.... Heavy rainfall ke? Which area is that?
Enugu.
Last night like serious rain with tornadoes and lightning and shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nixiepie(f): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2020
For my side here the lock down favour us no be small, for good 5days now Nepa no take light, hands up to ibadan ibedc smiley
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by merits(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Aunty take it easy, since day 1 on this planet the poor have been reigning.God care for them stop worrying yourself over that.But for the issue of electricity,we can never and ever get light in this country ask me why? because our previous leaders syphoned the money meant for electricity for their own personal used worth billions of dollars.now crude oil which is our hope to sustain the Nation economy had now started loosen its worths.so tell me how can we cope with this global rapid changes?I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by athaboi(f): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
edoairways:

Meaning no hope for Nigeria be that
where's the hope?? Buhari? Tinubu? Who exactly Can we do revolution?? Sowore tried it and they shot him up. Can you come out on the street to question them without being shoot at?? The question is, where is the hope??
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Jackyboy:
Our transformer come spoil for this corona transformation period...... Nepa officials say they are sitting at home. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

How do we stock our houses without light..... I've 2 soups, Beans, jollof rice and stew for fridge....I want make yam porridge this morning join.......kai

Never mention fresh meat, and perishables cry cry cry

Just burnt 2k fuel till dawn.......sleeping alone without kpekus grin grin grin

Riversman is kongified........ grin grin grin
oga na enjoyment you dey oooo, kpekus or no kpekus. your write-up is very funny though!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.