Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) (51227 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Adakintroy2: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Stupid generation.with strong sense of entitlement

People are diein over the world and you are looking for comfort.

Go and see those in mugs. They don't know is the temperature there is 30-
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by teebarbie(f): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2020
grin angry grin
sylve11:
@ Ada Ameh, take this light since you're looking for light,. May it be light unto your path..... undecided cool
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Afobear: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Don't come and tell me that u know grammer. What do u mean? She said she is suffering from power supply and I said in my area I enjoy how dose it affect ur mentality. U just want to mark register in my quote. Have marked u present. So are we OK now. Mtcheeeeew.

Knucklehead, knowledge is light years away from you ...Sorry
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by bionixs: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Omihanifa:

Interloper
imp
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Aksnoopy: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by bionixs: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
vioment:
To give light is not just to turn on a switch.

The problem we have are many, the corruption angle; the National know how angle; the logistics and planning angle; the leadership angle, and the prospective future doers and leaders.

All are failed. The future part have failed also because since 1990 till today, I hear and can see that Nigeria have produced in mass numbers, highly questionable degree holders. Lots of sorting, bribery, frat, lack of infrastructure, are some of the reasons for our unreliable degrees in Nigeria.

If you go to the 1st world's now, the campuses of graduate degree students and some undergraduates are busy finding solutions and their results or datas are taken seriously.
If you go to any Nigerian University today, the kyn cobwebs wey go dey for the titration glasses, go make you think say na vasco da gamma use am last.
you are right sir. what drives me crazy in this context is that these looters know how to put their own things working but not others. some of their duties are not rocket science na.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Iceberg3:

I love the rains so much only that in naija,when rain falls,power is almost sure to be affected. But there ain't restriction of movement in Enugu nah, should be fixed nah.
That's just the downside to raining in Nigeria, the power cut.
There's supposed to be a restriction in movement starting today in Enugu Shar, but even with that, electricity workers should be exempted nah,as they are essential staff.
Anyway it's 10AM and the light should have come but alas, no power.
The sky is still dark and heavy cry
Things aren't looking too good for us.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Iceberg3: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Rgade:

That's just the downside to raining in Nigeria, the power cut.
There's supposed to be a restriction in movement starting today in Enugu Shar, but even with that, electricity workers should be exempted nah,as they are essential staff.
Anyway it's 10AM and the light should have come but alas, no power.
The sky is still dark and heavy cry
Things aren't looking too good for us.

Well keep your fingers crossed and enjoy the weather,rains.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Malawian(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2020
LudaChriz:

By "after she don act film" u mean
She was an upcoming actress then, it was even the first time I even heard of her let alone saw her. She sat in front of my 505. She acted waka pass but from the look of things, the producer also wanted to chop her kpomo before paying her. Somewhere in Surulere that morning cos we moved a lot that day. One of my friends had a script as an upcoming producer and was looking for actresses to help promote him. One of my guys in question is even here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Malawian(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2020
IronPant:

Bros is trolling o
I am not. I knew her before she became a known actress.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Malawian(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Pedrotina11 post=87980195][/quote]
Dindirin
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2020
As I was watching the video, there was light.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by drakeli: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:
Why is she crying because there is no electricity?

Did she just relocate to Nigeria?

Chai! Suffering don be part and parcel of some people. So having no electricity is not worth crying for? You cannot cry but someone is helping you do the crying to the government. Instead of you to support her, this is all you can say.

Why will I not always be thankful to have left the country soon enough. I can’t be in the same country with people that reason like some of you

Do you all now see why the government is not the only problem but the people too. Some pulling it up while others are pulling it down . I was watching the video and I was getting angry even when the matter doesn’t concern me. Because I have seen what life is like with constant electricity.

3 Likes

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Ibechris2: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Stupid generation.with strong sense of entitlement

People are diein over the world and you are looking for comfort.

Go and see those in mugs. They don't know is the temperature there is 30-

When u compare the living with the dead...means something is wrong with ur reasoning. Someone is complaining of some basic human necessities here u are condemning her as if u are better.

Your thinking is retrogressive and shows where u are coming out from. Who in this world will compare the living with the dead? I guess no one! then,why should anyone pretend that he or she does not like light.
Low life thinkers.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by IamHonourable1: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Inspiration2017:
Today 1st April 2020 - tell ONE, tell ALL

The GENERATIONAL PROPHET, Dr Chris Okafor, at 18:00 GMT+1 will be coming LIVE on internet to pray
Facebook: @chrisokaforministries
Instagram: @chrisokaforministries
Periscope: @drchriaokaforlive
Twitter: Drchrisokafor_
www.gracenation.ng

Matthew 11:5 - The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Tell all those who are infected with coronavirus, to hook up to any of the social media handles today at 6pm - 7pm and pray along, they will receive their healing.

LISTEN: "It takes instruction to eliminate destruction".
Come online fasting (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Periscope, Twitter & www.gracenation.ng). 6pm TODAY!!!

It is a showdown with the devil. The devil is in trouble. That affliction will leave you.

Just obey.

Dr Chris Okafor's WhatsApp: +2348184444434.

Is Dr Chris Okafor not the man who healed that woman with a 'faulty' arm,later the woman was seen being healed in another 'mighty' miracle centre?Meanwhile he should go and pray physically for the Corona virus patients.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by LudaChriz(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Malawian:

She was an upcoming actress then, it was even the first time I even heard of her let alone saw her. She sat in front of my 505. She acted waka pass but from the look of things, the producer also wanted to chop her kpomo before paying her. Somewhere in Surulere that morning cos we moved a lot that day. One of my friends had a script as an upcoming producer and was looking for actresses to help promote him. One of my guys in question is even here on Nairaland.

Ok. I thought she acted the film in the other room
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by rampantlover: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank God I am half Ghanaian grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It will be an abomination to be born in a country full of cows, fulani herdsmen and generators.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Daily happenings in Naija...grin grin grin

SavageResponse:
Why is she crying because there is no electricity?

Did she just relocate to Nigeria?
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nixiepie(f): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
murmee:
IBEDC is one of the most efficient in Nigeria. See how fast they worked on their burnt major Sub station in Oluyole Estate, Ibadan a few weeks ago and restored light about the 3rd day after the incident.
If that kind of mishap happened to IKEDC, their customers will not see light for 6 months. IKEDC is only good at distributing Estimated bills to their customers. Very shameful!
yes very commendable of them, sorry! where is IKEDC
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Akpor
Call oga pablo make he epp u
Well me na inside a/c i dey sleep steady
Dey kush,dey bomb
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nixiepie(f): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2020
rampantlover:
Thank God I am half Ghanaian grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It will be an abomination to be born in a country full of cows, fulani herdsmen and generators.
half Ghanaian how? For the records not all parts of the country experience this, where I resides is heaven compare to ur Ghana lol

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2020
I rem her few movies day year where she featured in the movie..domitila with tinsel actor who was main character domitila and charles okafor.. back to back movies
She used to act all those okpo roles
LudaChriz:

POk. I thought she acted the film in the other room
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Ibechris2: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Inspiration2017:
Today 1st April 2020 - tell ONE, tell ALL

The GENERATIONAL PROPHET, Dr Chris Okafor, at 18:00 GMT+1 will be coming LIVE on internet to pray
Facebook: @chrisokaforministries
Instagram: @chrisokaforministries
Periscope: @drchriaokaforlive
Twitter: Drchrisokafor_
www.gracenation.ng

Matthew 11:5 - The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Tell all those who are infected with coronavirus, to hook up to any of the social media handles today at 6pm - 7pm and pray along, they will receive their healing.

LISTEN: "It takes instruction to eliminate destruction".
Come online fasting (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Periscope, Twitter & www.gracenation.ng). 6pm TODAY!!!

It is a showdown with the devil. The devil is in trouble. That affliction will leave you.

Just obey.

Dr Chris Okafor's WhatsApp: +2348184444434.

Generational prophet indeed!

What is the need of a prophet when he cannot see the Corona virus coming?

What is the need of a prophet when the fulcrum of their message is money,money and sowing of seeds?

What is the need of a prophet when the people die of healable virus and while the generational
prophets no longer hear from God?

Gone were the days when men of God used to preach about heaven and hell sermon but suddenly,they compete to own all the jets in the world and shamelessly build schools that cannot admit the poor and needy of our societies.

Tell ur prophet that we are privileged not to have been infected and that,this is the moment for him to visit the infected for his healing and then we shall all know the fake from genuine ones.

Thank u.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by rampantlover: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Nixiepie:
half Ghanaian how? For the records not all parts of the country experience this, where I resides is heaven compare to ur Ghana lol

Nigeria is well known to be the Mecca of darkness in Africa grin cheesy grin grin Everything jagajaga in Nigeria grin cheesy grin
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Jude82: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Lol she should use her secret code (*888) nah undecided
Or make she call MTN to dash her Lumos solar undecided
Lumo doesn't power refrigerator.
Was told it can only charge phone, small standing fan,and 2-4 lighting points..
Which is as good as nothing..
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2020
When I read of people complaining about poor electricity supply or no public power at all.,
I don't bother, I laugh in 3D in Lilongwe, I have been using solar since 2016. Ask after state borders closure
greenifysolarpower@gmail.com
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
ttemmi:
When I checked her name, I had a good laugh.

No matter how hard you try, you can't satisfy these so called wailers. Crude flat head people. Awon eyan jatijati.
Ada Ameh is from Benue state, you ignorant dummy

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Malawian:

Ada Ameh was in Domitilla that was acted in 1996, she was one of the four lead ladies in the movie, how was she an upcoming actress playing waka pass roles in '99?

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Nixiepie(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
rampantlover:

Nigeria is well known to be the Mecca of darkness in Africa grin cheesy grin grin Everything jagajaga in Nigeria grin cheesy grin
Arindi!!
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Malawian(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
safarigirl:

Ada Ameh was in Domitilla that was acted in 1996, she was one of the four lead ladies in the movie, how was she an upcoming actress playing waka pass roles in '99?
I watched bits of domitila and still didn't know who she was when I saw her. Mind you, domitila was a movie no lady wanted to act in, and no parents would allow their children watch at home. Domitila did nothing whatsoever for Adah Ameh's career. *** If anything, it probably ruined her career in that producers thought they could chop her before giving her decent roles.

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by Adakintroy2: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Ibechris2:

When u compare the living with the dead...means something is wrong with ur reasoning. Someone is complaining of some basic human necessities here u are condemning her as if u are better.

Your thinking is retrogressive and shows where u are coming out from. Who in this world will compare the living with the dead? I guess no one! then,why should anyone presend that he or she does not like light.
Low life thinkers.

My friend shut your mouth. We are looking at real death issues all over the world. Government are in panic. Death has hit roof top Global economy in recession.you are talking about light and your silly comfort. Petty humams. Is it today you know light is an issue. Is it now of all time that you want to complain that.

Your kind Reminds me of titanic..ship is sinking and the rich are talking about number of people on life boats and how they dont like being discomforted.
Re: "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) by F117nighthawk: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Lol she should use her secret code (*888) nah undecided
Or make she call MTN to dash her Lumos solar undecided
That's how stupid you dumb Nigerians can be, you joke with everything in your life while your government keeps putting you in abject poverty, she is trashing serious issues here and u are making joke,your brain need to reboot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.