Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos (71431 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
isthatso:

Do Imams collect tithe?
They should sell their cars cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
We are waiting for our imams grin to donate cheesy

If dem donate shi shi mek I bend

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by YorubaMyKids: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
iberrylee:

You want his donations in biafuro the republic of pigs?? Tell your audio billionaires to donate too.
Oyedepo na real omoluabi who love his people and ready to fight for them moreover Ogun and Lagos have highest case in South west which warrant his donations.
Bastard if Nnamdi Kanu orders Igbos to stop attending ugly porcupine looking Afonja owned churches you will call him Tribalist, this is exactly what he was talking about..

A church that has Igbo members and tithers yet will give relief materials to Afonja scar-faces and leave Igbo areas. Its better he closes all those mushroom branches in Igboland asap. I pity Igbos that still attend that useless church. Since i was born my feet have never stepped in any winners church and will never.. Bastards

**spits**
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Godsonjolly: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
ValCon888:
We don't want donations from pastors. We want miracles.
All pastors should go to the isolation centers and lay their hands on the sick.
Nothing bad if u go perform miracles too. No one is restricted to.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Churches abroad are giving cheques to its members o
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mabea: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
That's my bishop. God bless u Papa

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ComradeOJ(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes indeed God will bless him. But God will bless most those persons whose names are not mentioned but who are the reason he could do this charity work. Amen...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by edoairways: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

I never see any imam my sister

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Franzinni: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
impresive ... bravo...
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by edoairways: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Churches abroad are giving cheques to its members o
Stop spreading lies
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by LivingSage: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
ATTENTION SEEKING MOFOS. AWON ODE
AgentNairaland:

Really... But Some Mosques Get Terrorists Even Teaches The Way Of Terrorism
[q
Adaogwashi1:
They should sell their cars cheesy

uote author=Adaogwashi1 post=87969030]We are waiting for our imams grin to donate cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by jboycrb(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abbeyme:

Is it by tithes?

By what ooo?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ipobarethieves: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
sad wetin daddy freeze don give/dat nuisance pa Muric Akintola
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by LivingSage: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the kind gesture baba.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Hypocrit: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is commendable, and worthy of emulation.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by edoairways: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
crackhouse:
The man want clear him face. Haters don drag am too much.
Bishop Oyedepo has been a silent giver from immemorial
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mabea: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Nice one. God bless everyone donating.
Oyedepo's donation is however not different from Tony Elumelu's. They are both billionaire entreprenuers.
Living Faith Church donation is not different from BUA group donations. They are all profit making organizations.
All those who will come here to drag some churches, mosques and individuals for not donating should take note.
How much did you donate at your own level? Or are you not making money/ profits?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by idonhammer: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Haven't you heard? Donation is Haram in Islam.

Adaogwashi1:

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
edoairways:

Stop spreading lies
Check it out
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Funaki: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jayloy:

When do we as a church start publicising what we do? Is it because of social media? I thought Papa operate on the biblical principles of if your right hand gives then your left should not know. What changed?

People were demanding this. They wanted to see him donate something. He just had to do this so that they'll get off his back.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hallenjay:
whatever, just know that u can't see money dere d way we do ova here.
We have not been seeing imampreneur but we Av a lot of pastorpreneur.
For covid19 o doubt if sultan or any mosque we drop anything .and if u r talking of Muslim gees .dangote don drop rabiu too don drop and De r both Muslim

Dangote La Islamic Cleric Bah??

Which One Worse Pass, Terrorism And Money Making??

But Your Imam Dey Collect Zakat, what will you say about this too??
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=LivingSage post=87970494]ATTENTION SEEKING MOFOS. AWON ODE
[quote author=Adaogwashi1 post=87969030]We are waiting for our imams grin to donate cheesy why insulting me? Is that what your imams is teaching you cheesy

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ChiefRocker(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes this is being Christlike
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Orodje(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
So na only Ogun and Lagos state people dey go your church? What about other states
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
does that mean he Will be allowed to conduct services in cannan land?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by blasted12: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
dollytino4real:
we don't make noise we act, my papa said"those who make news don't watch the news" thank GOD am a winning winner.
Have you ever read Mathew 6:1-4?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Farmerrules: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Relax Sultan And Head Of Allah's Slaves In �� Nigeria Is Planning Something Huge More Than This

FOR your information, Imams and sultan don't take tithes. However, of all tithes collected by these your pastors, this is the little they can give out. God is watching
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Ishakam: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
L
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Farmerrules:

FOR your information, Imams and sultan don't take tithes. However, of all tithes collected by these your pastors, this is the little they can give out. God is watching

But they take Zakat bah?? You'll get well soon ok grin
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by L1lma(f): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
More blessings sir
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Asekhamhe1: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Weldon Papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.