Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos (71421 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by YorubaMyKids: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Topsic70:

[s]Chai.....hatred and bigotry has torn ds one's kidney to 'pisses'!
Elumelu (UBA) dt donated to anambra despite d fact DT it HQ is in Lagos, who complained?
Udo, take napkin[/s].....
When you call
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by YorubaMyKids: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Topsic70:

[s]Chai.....hatred and bigotry has torn ds one's kidney to 'pisses'!
Elumelu (UBA) dt donated to anambra despite d fact DT it HQ is in Lagos, who complained?
Udo, take napkin[/s].....
When your kind calls Biafrans and Igbos pigs what did you expect from an Igbotic man like me? to sit by and watch? hell naa.

If you come at me with bile i go hard on with with venom, its as simple as that no hard feelings!!
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Ddfilmz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
My point too o. This is the time to perform the miracle the usually perform in their churches

quote author=ValCon888 post=87969996]We don't want donations from pastors.
We want miracles.

All pastors should go to the isolation centers and lay their hands on the sick.
[/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
We are waiting for our imams grin to donate cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Actually you can't find any cos mosque is not a money making venture. Have you heard any imam who made huge money from mosque? Or see any imam name on the richest men in Nigeria? Except wealthy individuals.who are Muslims. .
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Halo22: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Once again, thanks to Oyedepo and LFC for the kind gesture. If u do good we praise u, but if you do bad, we do the needful to put you in order.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Azukbobo:

Must you display your stupidity always, I wonder what you teach your children at home?

As Muhammad displayed his stupidity at age 53 he married his great grand daughter who was just 6yr old
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by wisdomkid: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Burruchaga71:
It can only be Lagos and Ogun State, Ndiara
Anuofia di ka gi
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by simplyshade: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
His church members don't and will never have Covik 19 birus
asahnwaKC:
So with all the tithes and seed sewing... undecided...things that can't even reach his church members.

Am not impressed. Nx
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Dangote La Islamic Cleric Bah??

Which One Worse Pass, Terrorism And Money Making??

But Your Imam Dey Collect Zakat, what will you say about this too??
Imams don't collect zakat, zakat is given directly to the poor or needy by the payer. Any imam who takes from zakat when he is not poor or in need of it has taken an unlawful possession, that is how beautiful Islam is. Zakat meant for the poor while tithes for the pastors. Google is your best friend if you doubt my comment.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
sLentlover7778:
May God bless you sir...You'll never lack anything good in jesus name...

Haters will come now and tell us that the rice is foreign rice, that FG shouldn't accept it... grin grin grin
grin
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Imams are waiting for moon to show before they donate...grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by iramure(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks to the lashings he received in the wake of his flagrant disobedience to both Ogun and Lagos states ban on gathering of not more that 50. He did this to appease the two governors because he knew he messed up big time.
Anyway I say thank you to him but he can do better because he has really taken HUGE sums of money in offering and tithe from us in the past. So what he is offering kow is just too small.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mightyleks(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is the way to go. Wisdom..... No cash to Squander.

God bless you sir...
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
otuekong1:

What happens to sadaqah and zakat
Only rich can give sadaqah in this kind of situation, zakat is meant for the poor, moreover how many Muslims dey pay the zakat self. Secondly zakat don't go directly to imam,. The payer can take it directly to the needy or poor. That is the beauty of Islam.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Where is muric
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by sogamica(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
I personally appreciate your kind gesture am among those who criticised pastors boasting to be rich when their congregations are suffering. Thank you Bishop
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by nickxtra(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
HigherEd:
For both Ogun and Lagos State

Food Items
400 bags of rice
150 bags of beans
400 bags of garri,
500 gallons of vegetable oil,

Medical Equipment
20 cartons of latex hand gloves (10 boxes per carton),
10 cartons of disposable face masks (40 boxes per carton),
40 pieces of the infrared thermometer (gun-shaped type),
500 pieces of personal protective device (PPE) Hazmat suit,
2 boxes of the pulse oximeter (10 per box), and two cartons of blood pressure monitor (10 per carton).
Two Ambulances

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1999999373477257&id=444807728996437
I am a winner. I really appreciate the man of God for this gestures, but I am really not happy that he concentrated the donations to Lagos and Ogun alone, whereas we are badly affected in Abuja than Ogun. We need these items more in Abuja than Ogun state.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mightyleks(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Actually you can't find any cos mosque is not a money making venture. Have you heard any imam who made huge money from mosque? Or see any imam name on the richest men in Nigeria? Except wealthy individuals.who are Muslims. .

Have you been to a Muslim wedding, wolimo or naming then you'll know Afas make money
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by aalangel(f): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Far better than those audio donations....God bless you Bishop.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Topsic70: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

[s]When your kind calls Biafrans and Igbos pigs what did you expect from an Igbotic man like me? to sit by and watch? hell naa.

If you come at me with bile i go hard on with with venom, its as simple as that no hard feelings!!
[/s]

Point of collection: it was ur 'fugitival' lord and savior that called u pigs and idiots:

https://www.concise.ng/2017/08/02/igbos-nigeria-pigs-nnamdi-kanu-video/

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/08/those-idiots-with-biafran-names-that.html

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Ddfilmz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
How I wish this kind of gesture can always be extended to the less privileged ones in the country and not only because of the current crises.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
mightyleks:

Have you been to a Muslim wedding, wolimo or naming then you'll know Afas make money

Ideally, those money are extortion, though you may not understand that cos u are not a Muslim. Secondly, those are personal money for officiating a function. How does that amount to religious earning, lol. I replied cos it seems u get sense than others who are spewing rubbish.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Topsic70: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
YorubaMyKids:

When you call
[/s]
Hatred and bile have even caused u to quote me twice!
Udo!
Accept my 'seenparty'

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Econst(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you daddy... It's a goal from u
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Ellie01: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
izicooo:
May Godbless Bishop Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze we are yet to read about your donations. Shame on you and all the mockers of the church..

Hmmmm, u r in darkness ooh
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Restoresp:
Nice one papa, may God bless you for your kind gesture .
Amen.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow, good one.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Omoosukejo: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
HigherEd:

Food Items
400 bags of rice
150 bags of beans
400 bags of garri,

Medical Equipment
2 boxes of the pulse oximeter (10 per box), and two cartons of blood pressure monitor (10 per carton).
Two Ambulances

May God bless Pappa's ministry.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by mightyleks(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Ideally, those money are extortion, though you may not understand that cos u are not a Muslim. Secondly, those are personal money for officiating a function. How does that amount to religious earning, lol. I replied cos it seems u get sense than others who are spewing rubbish.

Well I also feel it's personal money but still they do it in the name of Allah and his prophet
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by freeay: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
God bless you Sir
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Kingzeez10: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
We are waiting for our imams grin to donate cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Cos imams dey collect tithe, offerings, first year salary etc
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by golddare: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
HigherEd:

Food Items
400 bags of rice
150 bags of beans
400 bags of garri,

Medical Equipment
Two Ambulances

God bless him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.