Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos (71430 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by osothermal(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Miniso:
do u pay tithe to daddy freeze as well..
All the tithes you've been paying to the beer palour why can't you hold the breweries now to assist your poor ass
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by osothermal(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Farmerrules:

FOR your information, Imams and sultan don't take tithes. However, of all tithes collected by these your pastors, this is the little they can give out. God is watching
Are you the one paying the tithes? We that are paying are we complaining? The tithes you've been paying to beer palours and oloshos what have they given you? Ozwo
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by pieces18: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
TimmyA:
All donations should be made in kind and not cash to the government
Hmmm, these items will appear for sale in markets.
Donate cash, they will pocket the money, donate in kind, they will sell them to market people or leave them to rot in stores. Nigerians are just extremely wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by osothermal(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
googie2shoes:
We need Pastors to lay hands on the sick like Jesus did, not to be making fake prophecies and collecting money from gullible followers
You think it's by Jesus laying hands on the sick that makes them whole? Everyone received their healings according to their faith

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Let me laugh small, so you can't mention any imam who got his wealth and private jets from zakat? Browse it Na, lol, not even in Islamic countries, the billionaires in Saudi and Dubai are all into oil business. Islam isn't business, it is solely worship your maker, that's all. Zakat and sadaqah which are always intangible in amount are for the poor not for our imams. Say whatever you like, the fact that u now agree is a win win for me, lol. I must have really challenged u hard to shift the goal post to Muhammad was poor, I thought u gonna mention Muslims who made money or wealth from zakat, chaiii. Brainwash is not good o. Now u know, AlhamduliLlāh.

ZAKAT is what we're discussing but you've change the discussion to PRIVATE JETS, Well I knw all of you slaves has one ailment called DILEMMA, I am here to enlighten you as usual..

1. Mawlana Hazir Imam Aga Khan has a Private jet

2. Sheikh Mohammed also has a private jet

3. Sheikh Hamdan also owns a private jet

La the money you sent to Saudi Arabia for Pilgrimage then take buy there private jets, so why disturbing yourself you this SLAVE BOY

Always get your facts right before showcasing your ignoramus here..

We're discussing ZAKAT you change it to PRIVATE JET, or it's only Nigeria allah and his messenger Muhammad said zakat should be done??

You said ISLAM ISN'T BUSINESS... Make I Laugh In Chichun grin

Abeg tell your slaves counterparts in Saudi Arabia to make Pilgrimage to Mecca FREE if truly Islam is NOT business making religion.. See boy bring your Brain

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by nobone(f): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Him suppose donate him own too. Its not by attacking men of God who probably would have been doing their alms in secret.
desiredhome:

Is like Daddy Freeze has woken up a lot sleeping sheeple or spoiled show for some Pastorpreours, why are you all calling Daddy Freeze?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ZAKAT is what we're discussing but you've change the discussion to PRIVATE JETS, Well I knw all of you slaves has one ailment called DILEMMA, I am here to enlighten you as usual..

1. Mawlana Hazir Imam Aga Khan has a Private jet

2. Sheikh Mohammed also has a private jet

3. Sheikh Hamdan also owns a private jet

La the money you sent to Saudi Arabia for Pilgrimage then take buy there private jets, so why disturbing yourself you this SLAVE BOY

Always get your facts right before showcasing your ignoramus here..

We're discussing ZAKAT you change it to PRIVATE JET, or it's only Nigeria allah and his messenger Muhammad said zakat should be done??

You said ISLAM ISN'T BUSINESS... Make I Laugh In Chichun grin

Abeg tell your slaves counterparts in Saudi Arabia to make Pilgrimage to Mecca FREE if truly Islam is NOT business making religion.. See boy bring your Brain

Those sheikh you mention, bring your evidence that their wealth is from zakat given to them, you are mentioning sheikh with big businesses, lol, the pilgrimage we make, na free visa, free hotels built with personal money, free foods, free flight na, abi? Abi Christians wey make pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Rome, Na tithes them dey pay to go abi or na free Dem dey go there? You are so dumb, I rest my case with u.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by naijanaso: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
TimmyA:
Some ... will not see this nor like this kind gesture

He has tried but he needs to do more. This is far less than one day earning from the church.
His church is not only in the South West region. Bulk of his money also come from SS, SE and Northern region. He should distribute to these regions too. When it comes to preaching if sowing seed and tithe they make it general. When it comes to developing areas with the same money, they look towards the SW only. I pity the gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by desiredhome: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
nobone:
Him suppose donate him own too. Its not by attacking men of God who probably would have been doing their alms in secret.
God can use anybody to send messages, no body is perfect and anybody can be corrected when he/she are not doing the right thing, unfortunately a lot people here feels their pastor can not be corrected and anyone who tries correct their pastor is an Antichrist or is an atheist or a Muslim, that is why a lot people see their pastor as their God.
You can not compare Daddy Freeze with Oyedepo because Daddy Freeze doesn't collect seeds, offerings, tithe, first fruits,Shiloh sacrifice etc from the people
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Those sheikh you mention, bring your evidence that their wealth is from zakat given to them, you are mentioning sheikh with big businesses, lol, the pilgrimage we make, na free visa, free hotels built with personal money, free foods, free flight na, abi? Abi Christians wey make pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Rome, Na tithes them dey pay to go abi or na free Dem dey go there? You are so dumb, I rest my case with u.

1. Must you lie to strenghten Islam?? grin

Why did NAHCON orders Nigerian pilgrims refund if truly la free visa, la free this, la free that?? Must you lie??

2. You said your Sheikh that owns Private jets are businessmen and likewise they are Islamic Clergymen isn't it?? So BISHOP OYEDEPO according to your Gargantuanism brain la Gateman abi, or he has NO Business he's running?? Call A SPADE A SPADE stop lying to strenghten islam as messenger illiterate Muhammad who couldn't read and write commanded you biko

You're CLUELESS on what you're saying.. Please go to Britannica encyclopedia to know more about Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AquariusRising: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Doesn't his offerings and tithes come from all over the country?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

I am very sure sense has finally locate you, so do visit encyclopedia Britannica that I recommended for you, it will reduce the level of your ignoramus. Do have a nice day Slave...

MASS ALARM
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Realadey(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless u Papa and living faith church
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
I am confused it Bishop oyedepo donation or living faith church worldwide?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
KelvinRukky:

I understand your misery. You are not properly educated. It's good not to be poverty-stricken because it stinks. Can Winner's Chapel make any donations without his authorization?
Why must he b d sole authorizer?Don't they have a director in charge of welfare.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ashley86400:

They're all from his house. .everything he donated.
U dnt know since December members have been giving him bags of rice as 1st fruit offering,he has a warehouse for that purpose.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Those bigmen pastors there best gestures/donations is to go to infectious diseases isolation centers & laid hands on d sick,caste out Corona virus frm 9jaria & beyond.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I am very sure sense has finally locate you, so do visit encyclopedia Britannica that I recommended for you, it will reduce the level of your ignoramus. Do have a nice day Slave...

MASS ALARM
I stopped responding when I realized I have dragged myself in the mud for long with a pig. I'm so sorry for myself.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

I stopped responding when I realized I have dragged myself in the mud for long with a pig. I'm so sorry for myself.

You stopped after realising the facts from what I told you.. so therefore always visit Encyclopedia Britannica before vomiting anything or else sane people will just be looking at you as somebody insane.. I am here to let you know the truth and be free from slavery bondage you found yourself.. NOTE: I don't argue with anyone on NL

Bye Garri My Boy.. grin
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Abbeyme: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
jboycrb:

By what ooo?

It is by giving out. Sharing.
There's love in sharing na.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by YorubaMyKids: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:
[/s]

Point of collection: it was ur 'fugitival' lord and savior that called u pigs and idiots:

https://www.concise.ng/2017/08/02/igbos-nigeria-pigs-nnamdi-kanu-video/

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/08/those-idiots-with-biafran-names-that.html

Yea he alone is permitted to make such statement on us and not some orangutan looking Yorubas who happen to be ugliest looking tribe in Africa after South Sudan. Ok?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Topsic70: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Yea he alone is permitted to make such statement on us and not some orangutan looking Yorubas who happen to be ugliest looking tribe in Africa after South Sudan. Ok?
Lolz, clown! cheesy
And where is ur 'spokesman' now? Where again did u say?
Yea, u got dt right- a fugitive!

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by YorubaMyKids: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:

[s]Lolz, clown! cheesy
And where is ur 'spokesman' now? Where again did u say?
Yea, u got dt right- a fugitive![/s]

My friend every action comes with it's own consequences. Like I said I have no hard feelings, whoever comes against the greatest Igbo tribe and Biafrans at large deserve my venom..... OK??
Now bye kid!
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Topsic70: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

My friend every action comes with it's own consequences. Like I said I have no hard feelings, whoever comes against the greatest Igbo tribe and Biafrans at large deserve my venom..... OK??
Now bye kid!
Hahaha....small pikin! cheesy
Its like u forgot to Kansu my penultimate post.
Ngwa, go and do dt now-now, then go play with ur friend... he's waiting.....

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by YorubaMyKids: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Topsic70:

[s]Hahaha....small pikin! cheesy
Its like u forgot to Kansu my penultimate post.
Ngwa, go and do dt now-now, then go play with ur friend... he's waiting.....[/s]

I have bigger fishes to fry boy and you are becoming a nuisance. Run along!
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Topsic70: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

I have bigger fishes to fry boy and you are becoming a nuisance. Run along!
Lolz, .... clown!
Prolly U meant "more bile and hatred to spew" ko?

Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by AmDayo: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hallenjay:
zakat not necessarily money oo,d 4 cup of grains wey one household de donate be what...less privileges don chop dt one and it's once oooo a year .
Bottom line cash no De dat place jst forget dt point u can focus elsewhere but for cash na zero dem go give u anyday everyday.
Am not replying u again

ogbeni forget pastors are looting from their member blah blah blah up and down "most" pastor really looting from their members don't last before been exposed.
All these Big Pastor you see were businessmen on their own,no pastor can force me or wire my head to pay tithe,offering,or any donation.As a Christian I only give if,I have and if I wish to.No mandatory or whatsoever there....Forget all this talk abeg.

Some Muslim monikers in this list are businessmen.
I no of hundreds of Muslim clerics who are millionaires...They also make substantial some of money in the name of this but most of them will never give out,they preferred marry many wife and and not been prudent with the money.

Alaye forget most people are ready to pay for any clairvoyant....Christian has many clairvoyant,motivational and spiritual leaders...that is why you see they are making it.

Retard,and conservative fellow will always be poor.
most of these Islam billionaires don't practice the "strict" verse and scriptures but rather pray and give.

Ogbeni enjoy ur self.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by chali01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Boxer007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Allforlove:
If you're staying safe at home with money you're in isolation, if you're staying at home, broke, you're in quarantine, but if you're staying at home, broke and with a quarrelsome wife, you're in TOTAL LOCKDOWN

Darling please can I quickly sleep with u so I can stop been gay? Am tired of males and I don't wanto be gay no more. How much please?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Allforlove(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Boxer007:

Darling please can I quickly sleep with u so I can stop been gay? Am tired of males and I don't wanto be gay no more. How much please?
imagine
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by Boxer007(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Allforlove:

imagine

Darling don't give me attitude I beg, am juss trying to help u. I don't want to be gay anymore so can u help. All I simply need is to sleep with u and guess wot, I giv u 5k cash. You ready? How much?
Re: Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos by ArcToyin(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
We don't want donations from pastors.
We want miracles.

All pastors should go to the isolation centers and lay their hands on the sick.
Use your brain. How many people are in isolation centers, how many people are getting relief materials? Don't be an enemy of good things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.