Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? (10449 Views)

I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. / Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy / Advice On Which Chest Freezer To Buy. This Is My Budget & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by kamtrix(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thinking of getting a new freezer. Dear nairalanders what is the best brand to get. Thanks guys.
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Stooi76(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thermocool, have been using mine for more than 5years without issues
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Jayjezey: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
In my own opinion, I'd suggest u purchase a Nexus freezer. It's durability is unquestionable and it's defrost time is up to 64 hours give or take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Sisijetue(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thermcool is superb
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by yvesboss(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hisense?
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Authoreety: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Haier thermocool is a very mad product when it comes to freezers..

The freezer can serve as freezer and AC same time.. even though that's not possible anyway..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by saymax(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
i use nexus but if you are financially upto buy samsung deep freezer
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by egopersonified(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you can't buy brand new hiaer thermocool , go and buy second hand with a reliable technician.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by paige93(f): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nexus is the best

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Coolcris: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
If u re in Lagos, Come to odolowu warehouse at ijesha and buy correct tokumbo freezer that would serve u for more than 30 yrs. New freezers don't retain ice blocks but tokumbo does retain for up to five days and more without light. Just contact me on 08068059836 my name is ugoo I will help u select the best I'm a fridge engineer at the warehouse there. Note: tokumbo are made of European standard while New one is African standard so use ur head.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 1:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Coolcris:
If u re in Lagos, Come to odolowu warehouse at ijesha and buy correct tokumbo freezer that would serve u for more than 30 yrs. New freezers don't retain ice blocks but tokumbo does retain for up to five days and more without light. Just contact me on 08068059836 my name is ugoo I will help u select the best I'm a fridge engineer at the warehouse there. Note: tokumbo are made of European standard while New one is African standard so use ur head.

At what prices please...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Coolcris: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Talking about prices, it depends on sizes and types. For instance, longer ones with tick body is costlier than short ones. U can get them at the rate of 65,75,85,90,120,150 depending on the sizes and how clean.
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Jaymoon: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Coolcris:
can I get a good freezer for about 40k?
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Coolcris: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
A freezer for 40k, yea but smaller ones it's called chess freezer it's efficient also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Senatormike: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Do you have any of the size sample pix? You can show them here.
Another thing is that Belgium freezers takes longer time to cool or form ice inside, some of them you must plug them with stabilizer because of excessive consumption of electrical energy why?

What of Belgium AC to new ones?

quote author=Coolcris post=87973830]If u re in Lagos, Come to odolowu warehouse at ijesha and buy correct tokumbo freezer that would serve u for more than 30 yrs. New freezers don't retain ice blocks but tokumbo does retain for up to five days and more without light. Just contact me on 08068059836 my name is ugoo I will help u select the best I'm a fridge engineer at the warehouse there. Note: tokumbo are made of European standard while New one is African standard so use ur head.[/quote]
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by paulavon: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Buy Skyrun deep freeze, it is very affordable and nice. Nexus is also good

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Ibechris2: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Coolcris:

1980 talk...how can u give somebody freezer for 30 years na curse be that. Guy,I know some can last for years but we are in a modern world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Sharonstone7719: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haier thermocool is the best
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by frozen70(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
kamtrix:
Thinking of getting a new freezer. Dear nairalanders what is the best brand to get. Thanks guys.

All freezers are OK but I prefer LG freezer and make sure you get it from their sole importer, fouani, Google it
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Sstepkee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Coolcris:

What about bed side fridge( tokumbo) like how long can it retain
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by steveyen(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Coolcris:

All these funny people calling themselves Engineer all over the place. Do you know it takes 5 years of University education plus another 4 years of verified training and then passing a tough COREN examination before you can call yourself that ?

Please stop all these nonsense and which one is Fridge Engineer again. What branch of engineering is that one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Cnenigeriaent: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have been using snowsea deep freezer for my frozen business and it's serving me very well,i am a distributor of snow sea freezers in case you need it please call/Whatsapp on 09153263103 258 litres 195k direct from company.
Location free trade zone ibeju lekki Lagos State. Please note prices is not stable we deliver nationwide
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Torg77: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Stooi76:
Thermocool, have been using mine for more than 5years without issues

does it still freeze properly and how many hours before it defrost
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Torg77: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Coolcris:

of course you will say anything to sell those dead old freezers. You people always mention tokunbo as if the tokunbo were not NEW at one point
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Torg77: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Coolcris:

the fact you mentioned 30 years show you are a liar and can't be trusted LOL

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by TyroneP(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2023
BEKO- all time efficient and luxurious cooling-freezing machine. If well maintained can serve you 10 years and more. Thereafter, Thermocool.

kamtrix:
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Kelebabaj: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jayjezey:
In my own opinion, I'd suggest u purchase a Nexus freezer. Its durability is unquestionable and its defrost time is up to 64 hours give or take.
A seller told me that the latest quality of nexus is not so good and andvised me to go for snowsea instead, I don’t even know again
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Angel196(f): 4:07pm On Mar 11
Kelebabaj:
A seller told me that the latest quality of nexus is not so good and andvised me to go for snowsea instead, I don’t even know again
So which did you end up getting and what has been your experience with it so far?
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by nams77: 5:37pm On Mar 12
Angel196:

So which did you end up getting and what has been your experience with it so far?
If you get money buy thermocool but make sure you place it on wooden stands to raise it from the ground or it will be affected by rust

I bought a tokumbo freezer and the freezer na madt! Freezes quickly and retains the freeze much longer even with the non-existent light in my area
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by Esope6320: 1:23am On Mar 15
Please I have 250k for a freezer, what brand should I go for, very urgent
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? by KseniKru(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16
Hi kamtrix!!! I too am in search of a good freezer to buy in Nigeria and came across your question. Like you, I don't know which brand to choose yet but am very interested in recommendations. I'd appreciate it if you share when you find a good one. Best of luck to both of us in our search! 😊👍

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.