Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever (14962 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
I regretted the day I bought this product
It's a double door refrigerator but only the freezer gets cold and frozen the refrigerator is nothing to write home about all my vegetables get spoilt in the crisper portion and yet they open their stupid mouth to tell me that it's frost free, so a frost free refrigerator doesn't get items chilled abi.
The only time the crisper portion gets cold is when I empty the refrigerator for 4hours on power that's when it gets cold aside from that when I put vegetables or any thing at all their is no significant difference in temperature the refrigerator is not up to 2Months.
How can a refrigerator work perfectly when empty but foolishly when stuffed with food items, also the side of the refrigerator gets warm when working and the thermostat level is set at 7 the coldest setting.
My 75k ���

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Terryindeed: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
no na.. Hisense no get sense for Refrigerator, you should have gone for Nexus. the best when it comes to refrigerator and stabilizer . sorry bro

7 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Terryindeed:
no na.. Hisense no get sense for Refrigerator, you should have gone for Nexus. the best when it comes to refrigerator and stabilizer . sorry bro
A friend recommended it for me that's y I bought it I feel cheated
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by dawnomike(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sorry about your experience... I use a Hisense Freezer also. That thing gets frozen in no time but once the power supply is off, in an hour time- you wouldn't believed it had even been cold earlier.

5 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
dawnomike:
Sorry about your experience... I use a Hisense Freezer also. That thing gets frozen in no time but once the power supply is off, in an hour time- you wouldn't believed it had even been cold earlier.
Is it same model with mine
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by clarocuzioo(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2020
That fridge is a beautiful nonsense. I bought it in december, it's only the freezer that works, when there is light, and when the light goes off, it quickly defroozes. The luck I have is I already have a thermocool deep freezer in the house, so it's serving me 100%.

Hisense Fridge is a beautiful nonsense.

Thermocool is bae, buy it next time.

9 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Am telling you very Useless
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by 4godsake: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
I have been rocking mine for the past two years and no issues whatsoever

4 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Kingsdave(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
rust6:
It's a double door refrigerator but only the freezer gets cold and frozen the refrigerator is nothing to write home about all my vegetables get spoilt in the crisper portion and yet they open their stupid mouth to tell me that it's frost free, so a frost free refrigerator doesn't get items chilled abi.
The only time the crisper portion gets cold is when I empty the refrigerator for 4hours on power that's when it gets cold aside from that when I put vegetables or any thing at all their is no significant difference in temperature the refrigerator is not up to 2Months.
How can a refrigerator work perfectly when empty but foolishly when stuffed with food items, also the side of the refrigerator gets warm when working and the thermostat level is set at 7 the coldest setting.
My 75k ���
Hisense is a substandard product... Its quite cheaper than others... Long term durability is not assured...

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by frozen70(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
rust6:
My 75k ���

Sorry about the mess up

If you had bought it from LG, Fouani they are the sole importers

You may not experience this rubbish

If you bought it at Alaba, forget about it

Pls next time go for LG products and Google their direct sales centers, they are called Fouani, they are the white people selling all their products

They have been my reliable store for all my home appliances and I have no regret over 10yrs

9 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
frozen70:

Sorry about the mess up

If you had bought it from LG, Fouani they are the sole importers

You may not experience this rubbish

If you bought it at Alaba, forget about it

Pls next time go for LG products and Google their direct sales centers, they are called Fouani, they are the white people selling all their products

They have been my reliable store for all my home appliances and I have no regret over 10yrs

I bought it in Jos and took it to Fouani office in Jos two weeks after I bought it.
I stayed their for for like 3-4hours and behold they brought the fridge out for me I felt everything thing was Chill even the crisper portion, I asked the engineer their what the problem was and he said it's probably power problem and adviced me to get a Stabilizer which I did immediately.
I got a 2000watt stabilizer for it but I still experience same problem what shocked me was today I had light for 5hours straight but the crisper was not chill at all I have no problems with the freezer compartment just the refrigerator section is given me headache also when the fridge is empty without any thing in it every part of the fridge is cool but the magic starts immediately you stock it up with items
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
rust6:

I bought it in Jos and took it to Fouani office in Jos two weeks after I bought it.
I stayed their for for like 3-4hours and behold they brought the fridge out for me I felt everything thing was Chill even the crisper portion, I asked the engineer their what the problem was and he said it's probably power problem and adviced me to get a Stabilizer which I did immediately.
I got a 2000watt stabilizer for it but I still experience same problem what shocked me was today I had light for 5hours straight but the crisper was not chill at all I have no problems with the freezer compartment just the refrigerator section is given me headache also when the fridge is empty without any thing in it every part of the fridge is cool but the magic starts immediately you stock it up with items

Sorry, quite painful
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Esetim(f): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
I also have a hisense fridge. Very useless thing. Food getting spoilt even with near constant light.

4 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Esetim:
I also have a hisense fridge. Very useless thing. Food getting spoilt even with near constant light.
It's very annoying is urs a freezer or a refrigerator
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Sparklingtots(f): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hisense Fridge products are just terrible,no doubt its a quick freeze fridge but the moment power is gone in less than an hour everything has defrost.
Its an Audio product .

2 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by rust6(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sparklingtots:
Hisense Fridge products are just terrible,no doubt its a quick freeze fridge but the moment power is gone in less than an hour everything has defrost.
Its an Audio product .
��� Mine isn't even quick freezing

2 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Esetim(f): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
rust6:

It's very annoying is urs a freezer or a refrigerator

It's a refrigerator. Thank God my freezer is haier thermocool.

5 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by oluplus(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Terryindeed:

I use Nexus deep freezer. The experience is terrible, like so terrible.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Exponental(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maybe the refrigerator hates vegetables. grin grin
Hisense.... with low sense grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Terryindeed: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
oluplus:

I use Nexus deep freezer. The experience is terrible, like so terrible.

bro are you for real? I have been using nexus since 2014, no ISH, no problem at all. quick to freeze and take about 3 days without light defrost.

4 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by oluplus(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
very serious. It was ok when i first bought it. then it started misbehaving after like 2 years

It does not freeze again, though still cold.

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by barag(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:

Really, that's sad o. I've been using a Hisense freezer since last year and I'm enjoying it. It stays frozen for long.

1 Like

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by dawnomike(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
barag:

Really, that's sad o. I've been using a Hisense freezer since last year and I'm enjoying it. It stays frozen for long.
Sad is an understatement... It is annoying
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by barag(f): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
Sad is an understatement... It is annoying

Pele.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by egopersonified(f): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
If you are in Nigeria, please avoid frost free refrigerators. Except you have a minimum of 12 hours of power daily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by temi4fash(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
egopersonified:
If you are in Nigeria, please avoid frost free refrigerators. Except you have a minimum of 12 hours of power daily.

How do ywe know the one that is frost free
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by egopersonified(f): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
temi4fash:

How do ywe know the one that is frost free

Read the manual or Google the make of the freezer, some sellers don't know the difference or might advice you wrongly. Better still, buy the make a friend or family uses and you know works well. Only one I can recommend is Nexus refrigerator not deep freezer. I regret selling mine when I was given a frost free big for nothing thermocool refrigerator. I have since turned it to a cupboard. Mind you, the thermocool worked just fine before it was given to me because they had steady light and an inverter.

5 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
No frost free fridge works well in Nigeria even if u have steady power supply which is impossible.
Generators kills compressor no matter the type. Add that to erratic power supply.

Always go for the tested brands that have our unique power problems in mind when producing for Nigerian market

2 Likes

Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
egopersonified:
Exactly.

Even with 12 minimum power supply, still not guaranteed.
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by temi4fash(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
egopersonified:

Read the manual or Google the make of the freezer, some sellers don't know the difference or might advice you wrongly. Better still, buy the make a friend or family uses and you know works well. Only one I can recommend is Nexus refrigerator not deep freezer. I regret selling mine when I was given a frost free big for nothing thermocool refrigerator. I have since turned it to a cupboard. Mind you, the thermocool worked just fine before it was given to me because they had steady light and an inverter.

OK thanks
Re: Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever by minasota(f): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2020
same thing with there televisions
very uselessly product
display graphics is very bad ...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.