Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres (18649 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Commissions Arepo-Journalists Estare Road, Links 42 Communities / Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by helinues: 5:44am On Apr 01, 2020
AFONJACOW:
skull miners are just crawling out gradually.... shocked shocked shocked

It be like ban dey hungry you this morning..

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by ametormi(m): 5:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Remenber we are to remain in a distance association grin
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by AFONJACOW(m): 5:45am On Apr 01, 2020
helinues:

It be like ban dey hungry you this morning..
young man gerrout of my face please
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by helinues: 5:47am On Apr 01, 2020
AFONJACOW:
young man gerrout of my face please

Your face? Hahahahah

That makes no sense .. Wrong statements

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by MusaChukwudi: 5:48am On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:
good one on this medical infrastructure.. he should also focus on stomach infrastructure like lagos

Our population is way above the number any government can cope with, most are unproductive burden on private and public capacity............I hate the stupid common man with a passion!
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by MusaChukwudi: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:

scammers them

Wretched people are DAMN too many!!!

To make matters worse una dey marry, dey born wretched children join. Yet you no dey productive! Haba! Disaster x 10!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by olawonder(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2020
libertyfather:
Why this forest? No place in the city to convert? At least it for the main time...or they want lion and tiger to troop out and chop quarantine pipu?

Isolation Centre ought to be located at isolated area, don’t you think? Purpose is to curtail virus... abi you can’t think at all ni?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by iammo(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Our population is way above the number any government can cope with, most are unproductive burden on private and public capacity............I hate the stupid common man with a passion!

am not the spokes person of any wretched people , am not by any chance poor, never depended on government for education from nursery 1 to final year, I don't use government hospital, I can power my own house for as long as I need to and not only can I afford a travel at any time I enjoy it from time to time visiting families

Now with that disclaimer let me speak for the poor

Government needs more citizen to get productive and must commit its resources to human capital development, china was the fastest country to go from poor back ward country to a rich sustainable country in just less than 30 years without oil money like UAE, what china did was to train and retrain its citizens, give adult education, send its citizen abroad to learn, and later forcefully ask the country to produce what it consumed till the quality and quantity of their production exceeded what they needed and they start exporting..

For any sustainable effort to diversify the economy this poor people must be looked at as national asset rather than a liability, as most are in their productive years, they need welfare packages similar to US food stamp to cater for food, they need homeless shelter, they need training centers and most especially easy access to single digit loans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Belurved1(m): 6:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Yeyenatu cool
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by movement2020: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Mikehot:
maybe because it's a "disease isolation centre" that needs to be curtailed away from the populated environs.

It sure wasn't built overnight and they know why they chooses such location

You're right. That's HID Awolowo's hospital. It's a big hospital that has been neglected for many years. With this, it can be revived and turned to a standard hospital.
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by lonelydora: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2020
libertyfather:
Why this forest? No place in the city to convert? At least it for the main time...or they want lion and tiger to troop out and chop quarantine pipu?

I believe you are an Indomie generation. Back in the days, there's something called "Leper's colony" where leprosy people are kept. Because of the high rate of contracting it, the colony is usually built far away from the city/village center.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by breezeng: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Ethnicity and tribalism in display. You can see d lopsidedness of the location. Leaving d state capital with an isolation Centers only.
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by PanickMode(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Boredom go knack these isolated folks akpako angry
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by stevenchy16(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2020
How can the govt of Ogun said they "commission an isolation Centre." This shows how irresponsible this set of pple are? I mean it's an isolation Centre for crying out loud, it's not a freaky achievement that you want to use for ur 2nd term election point.
We have a pandemic on our hands, a deep thinking government who has a clear idea of what the state needs, pandemic or not the health sector should have a place built ahead of time. Not convert one of your agric farm house into an isolation Centre and to make matter worse... They commissioned it. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Bullet01(f): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Why wasting money to build another building when OBJ has donated a bigger place for this purpose.

I hope it's not that these people are trying to cheat.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Galapagous(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Wetin Ota people do this man sef. Make we quickly run go meet oyedepo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by haffaze777(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one Governor dapo abiodun but I'm not totally okay with the one located at iberekodo because that area is residents area.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by AgentNairaland(f): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Why These Kettles On The Ground
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Aksnoopy: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs 100ml sanitiser (factory) made for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by kenny5811(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Kanymann:
When will my state start building quarantine centers
my own dear imo state jst set up committee wit prof. Maurice Iwu as chairman and d only tin dey hv don is to place covid-19 adverts on radio stations notin more....... rochas built built empty "hospitals" all ova d imo state bt dis present governor no fit jst use dis opportunity equip dis empty buildings to hndle d pandemic..... imo is almost useless...
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by oyeb15: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2020
What is Ekiti State commissioning pls?
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Clothingonline9(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Good project from a governor south west you are doing well do more
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by HenrioArts: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2020
medTechworld:
Let's join our hands and work with the government, I believe in no distant time this pandemic will be a thing of the past. God bless Nigeria.

And that's if the government is working at all my dear.
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Bluffly: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
libertyfather:
Una must complain
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by Bluffly: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2020
stevenchy16:
How can the govt of Ogun said they "commission an isolation Centre." This shows how irresponsible this set of pple are? I mean it's an isolation Centre for crying out loud, it's not a freaky achievement that you want to use for ur 2nd term election point.
We have a pandemic on our hands, a deep thinking government who has a clear idea of what the state needs, pandemic or not the health sector should have a place built ahead of time. Not convert one of your agric farm house into an isolation Centre and to make matter worse... They commissioned it. Chai.
Unfortunately, politicians are using this pandemic to score cheap political points. One in Lagos shared bucket that has tap for public hand washing and was taking pictures up and down with the buckets. It is a pity
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by blowjohn(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
These people are mad.
Must they do all these ceremonies before they open it?
Bastards!
Isolation centres now equate to the useless stuffs they commission?
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by excel101(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
The Ogun State Gov. commission those 2 state of the earth isolation centre for one reasons, which is cos he knew if He's infected he has no foreign medical trip cos most European nations and US has shot their borders especially to Africans. I believe he has never for once equipped any of its state's existing General Hospitals.
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by omoiyamayor(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2020
libertyfather:
they remember the adage that says' lepers lives in the bush'
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by 2FlowZ(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
At least Ogun state will boast of good health centers after the pandemic... But why are we carrying bags to disinfect the state, why not use sprinkler trucks and the pickup trucks alone.... We better start doing things like advanced ce countries and not like local villagers...
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by TeaJay6692(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2020
only God knows the amount of money some people don pack go house just because of this isolation centres
Great OPPORTUNITY

no wahala

I'll wait for my turn
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by AdedoyinO(f): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Bullet01:
Why wasting money to build another building when OBJ has donated a bigger place for this purpose.

I hope it's not that these people are trying to cheat.

The building used was built by the previous administration but was not put to it's intended use. So the governor just probably made some finishing touches and bought medical equipment.
Re: COVID-19: Dapo Abiodun Commissions 2 Isolation Centres by 9jaRealist: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
libertyfather:

grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mace Theft: Investigation May Take 10 Years - Police / We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee / Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.