Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say (6170 Views)

COVID-19: Italians Designed Emergency Hospital Out Of Shipping Containers(Pics) / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Egemba100(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Pictures have begin to surface online about what is happening in Italy. The latest being that Italians are throwing their monies away through the window.

According to the Facebbok post made by one Kingsley Iboro, Italians are seen and heard saying: "What use does money have to a dying person"

The full post accompanied by pictures read in full: SAD! Italians throw their monies through their windows, saying it has no use. What use does money have to a dying person!.
We are confident that Our Nation won't get to this point. Amen. #Covid19"

SEE MORE PHOTOS THROUGH THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Makavelli25: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Oluwa mi o!!!
See raw cash
Tru true coro na boss. But trust 9ja olowos na only death dey collect money here.
Even if them go hell fire come back them no go dump any naira
It is well sha
Stay safe my people
Stay home
Stay home

10 Likes

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Flyingngel(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2020
if it is true then be rest assured they has made a Nigerian living close by a Millionaire.

16 Likes

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by MikeBetty(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Na God Save That Money. If Na For Naija Wey Dey Beg Buhari For Palative, We Go Even Drag Am With Corona Virus Victim Join.
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Jayjezey: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Mehn, that's really messed up. Can't imagine how they must feel, staring at death right in the eyes..

#SaveItaly
God bless Italy
God bless the World

3 Likes

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by HarunaWest(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Flyingngel:
if it is true then be rest assured they has made a Nigerian living close by a Millionaire.
Okay the Naija Man is a robot bah..he is COVID resistant..my people and inferiority thinking..People are dying, your talking of being rich..what's the essence of the wealth when you won't live to spend it? Get sense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by CoronaVirusPro: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Fake News!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by clevvermind(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2020
China see what you have caused.

2 Likes

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Chicagoesontop: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Is this for real ?
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Italy or Venezuela

OP , stop lying .

8 Likes

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Flyingngel(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2020
HarunaWest post:

Okay the Naija Man is a robot bah..he is COVID resistant..my people and inferiority thinking..People are dying, your talking of being rich..what's the essence of the wealth when you won't live to spend it? Get sense.

Get sense?
Guy majority of Nigerians are greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by googi: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2020
FALSE

FAKE NEWS

But what good is money to the dead or dying?
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Believe that nonsense up there at your own peril...

3 Likes

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by sunshineV(f): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Truly they have made a Nigerian neighbor very rich. He is the one that took the picture

1 Like

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2020
I hope this isn't April fool.
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by ecolime(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Goodcare(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
It's well
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by egopersonified(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
I am in the food business, I am one of the few I know in this line of business who is at home. People keep calling me and asking me what I am doing at home. I just tell them I never knew I valued life more than money until corona came. At least I have peace of mind being home than worrying if every customer I come in contact with has the virus. I have started from nothing before, this is not new to me. Infact I am just calculating my business expansion and strategies to take.

1 Like

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2020
This a picture from venezuela and it is not recent. Please stop the spread of fake news by verifying all news

1 Like

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Digriz(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by ETWs: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by jerryunit48: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2020
ecolime:
Fake news

That's Venezuela. Taken a year ago. Stop posting lies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/fact-check/story/fact-check-viral-post-saying-italians-are-throwing-their-money-on-the-streets-is-false-1661898-2020-03-31
thought as much because those monies does not look like Euros
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by lereinter(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Flyingngel:

Any Nigerian living around will be pissing in his pants

How can he be thinking of millions when death moves around in great splendor undeterred
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Flyingngel(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2020
lereinter post:

Any Nigerian living around will be pissing in his pants

How can he be thinking of millions when death moves around in great splendor undeterred.

Bros na waooo. Not all Nigerians will do that but few who are greedy will even risk their life to pick the money.
Mind you the only time they will run from such is if it is well know that the money have been dip inside a corona virus solution.
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by dboo442: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2020
clevvermind:
China see what you have caused.
how will a virus spread round the world and it even hit usa hard but never for once entered belgin,shanggai from a country it originated from my people i smell dead rat hear.my question is this:are all this political or natural bcus i'm confuse

1 Like

Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by WildChild00(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Egemba100:
Pictures have begin to surface online about what is happening in Italy. The latest being that Italians are throwing their monies away through the window.

According to the Facebbok post made by one Kingsley Iboro, Italians are seen and heard saying: "What use does money have to a dying person"

The full post accompanied by pictures read in full: SAD! Italians throw their monies through their windows, saying it has no use. What use does money have to a dying person!.
We are confident that Our Nation won't get to this point. Amen. #Covid19"

SEE MORE PHOTOS THROUGH THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE

Lie lie poster, this is Venezuela
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Bewisebenice18(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Some people will finish Facebook today then, saying it was written in the bible. As it will happen in the last days. W
Africa and ignoramus 5&6
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Mariangeles(f): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2020
grin
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by TUANKU(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Fake news. Ban this farm tool.
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by vonlogon: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
This is Venezuela and it's more than 3 years ago. Such never happened in Italy
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Actually that’s not Italy. That’s Venezuela!! This pics was taken during the high inflation
Re: Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say by ABCthings: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
I'm reporting this! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian / Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users / COVID-19 Update For July 12 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.