Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? (11294 Views)

APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal / Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Apparently they considered themselves a different race than black people, they are proud of their history of catching black people as slaves and selling them to the Arabs and whites.

That's not the issue because an average Nigerian and other black Nations don't give a Bleep about somali and other Arabs wannabe.

The problem is Nigerian men that constantly degrade and abuse Nigerian women and comparing them to somalis and Ethiopians.

Imagine degrading your women for a race that hate you and still proudly call you slaves, that's just sad.

Just type this word on Twitter search bar " jareed"

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Some of the screenshots I could take.

The funny part is an average somali hate black people and are happy they sold them as slaves, what's funny is that those slaves are now billionaires and business muguls while Somali is backward and no good thing is coming out of that worthless country.

Lagos State is richer than Somali, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Sudan joined together and they have mouth to mock us

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
Apparently they considered themselves a different race than black people, they are proud of their history of catching black people as slaves and selling them to the Arabs and whites.

That's not the issue because an average Nigerian and other black Nations don't give a Bleep about somali and other Arabs wannabe.

The problem is Nigerian men that constantly degrade and abuse Nigerian women and comparing them to somalis and Ethiopians.

Imagine degrading your women for a race that hate you and still proudly call you slaves, that's just sad.

Just type this word on Twitter search bar " jareed"
Op respect Nigeria for once which one is Somalis? We know that Nigeria is big for nothing but find better country and put not Somalis no matter what you are comparing.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Op respect Nigeria for once which one is Somalis? We know that Nigeria is big for nothing but find better country and put not Somalis no matter what you are comparing.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
I know guy but these people are very racist and call other Africans ape yet Nigerian men keep asslicking their women online

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by helinues: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Somalia?

Guy why now? How are they fairing themselves
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by GamalNasser: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
Some of the screenshots I could take.

The funny part is an average somali hate black people and are happy they sold them as slaves, what's funny is that those slaves are now billionaires and business muguls while Somali is backward and no good thing is coming out of that worthless country.

Lagos State is richer than Somali, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Sudan joined together and they have mouth to mock us
Lagos with a 3 billion dollar budget is richer than Somalia, erithea , Ethiopia and Sudan ? You don't know what are saying

11 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2020
helinues:
Somalia?

Guy why now? How are they fairing themselves
they think they are special because they have eurocentric appearance, their hair texture are not like us west Africans.

Nigerian men are constantly been insulted and that's not the problem because I don't give a Bleep about them and their worthless country.

The problem is seeing Nigerian men insult Nigerian women to please Somali girls, chai e get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lagos with a 3 billion dollar budget is richer than Somalia, erithea , Ethiopia and Sudan ? You don't know what are saying
I meant Nigeria it's a typo.

But Lagos is like 3x bigger than Somali in terms of gdp

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by helinues: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
they think they are special because they have eurocentric appearance, their hair texture are not like us west Africans.

Nigerian men are constantly been insulted and that's not the problem because I don't give a Bleep about them and their worthless country.

The problem is seeing Nigerian men insult Nigerian women to please Somali girls, chai e get as e be

Their appearance, then what do they expect Libyans to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2020
helinues:

Their appearance, then what do they expect Libyans to say?
Libyans are somehow whites. They Somali and other horn of Africa countries have darker skin tones

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Ooni: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I know guy but these people are very racist and call other Africans ape yet Nigerian men keep asslicking their women online
That should be our Yoruba men. We can die for anything fair.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Ooni:
That should be our Yoruba men. We can die for anything fair.
I just say Nigerian men because I've seen most yoruba and igbo lust over them and the women replies are mostly like this.

"Why are Nigerian men so creepy"
"These jareed apes think we will leave our men for them"
"Nigerian men should stop fetish of habisha women"
"Stick to your fellow apes"

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Lol...Somalia of all places
I remember one on nairaland then,who comes here just to insult black people

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Lol...Somalia of all places
I remember one on nairaland then,who comes here just to insult black people
I didn't even notice them till I come across them on social media.

I was like I thought you people were black so why the hatred then I realized not all skin folks are kin folks.

Chinese are not the same as white even if they share the same colour

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Ooni: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I just say Nigerian men because I've seen most yoruba and igbo lust over them and the women replies are mostly like this.

"Why are Nigerian men so creepy"
"These jareed apes think we will leave our men for them"
"Nigerian men should stop fetish of habisha women"
"Stick to your fellow apes"
Bro that's not true. I say our people because many of our people are obsessed with fairness but the Ibos are not much so. we run after Ibo girls foreigners and even Fulani girls. Have you ever seen those Ibos run after Fulani talk more of Somali girls?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Ooni:
Bro that's not true. I say our people because many of our people are obsessed with fairness but the Ibos are not much so. we run after Ibo girls foreigners and even Fulani girls. Have you ever seen those Ibos run after Fulani talk more of Somali girls?

I just don't care, we are always refer as Nigerians and not by our tribe.

I've seen igbo and other southern ethnic lust after them.
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
I didn't even notice them till I come across them on social media.

I was like I thought you people were black so why the hatred then I realized not all skin folks are kin folks.

Chinese are not the same as white even if they share the same colour
At least the Chinese got something to boast of
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

At least the Chinese got something to boast of
I swear.

Somali, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan these are the poorest country on Earth and they have mouth to talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Charity begins at home.
The Fulani man feels superior to the southern man and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by passion007: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2020
From what you've posted, there's absolutely no evidence that "they hate us".
Can we go easy on this whole "everybody hates us" mindset. From America to South Africa, from Italy to Kenya, and now Somalia, Nigerians always feeling hated. Give it a rest guys, sheesh! When did we become such prickly pears!

FYI I'm Nigerian just in case you're wondering.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:
Charity begins at home.
The Fulani man feels superior to the southern man and vice versa.
same way igbo people call themselves the best, same way a Benin man will say they are the greatest , same way a yoruba will boast about their achievement.

There's nothing wrong with that, there own is nothing about achievement but mocking a particular race over their appearance and history and calling them degoratory names
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
passion007:
Can we go easy on this whole "everybody hates us" mindset. From America to South Africa, from Italy to Kenya, and now Somalia, Nigerians always feeling hated. Give it a rest guys, sheesh! When did we become such prickly pears!

their hate for other Africans are so famous that it has appeared in different articles, it's not a new thing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/the-painful-ordeal-of-the-bantu-people-in-somalia-facing-discrimination-due-to-their-dark-skin&ved=2ahUKEwjTuInY2cboAhUHxYUKHUOcDzYQFjAVegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3xZw9a7yAC2_eBVDZ5GzWY

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi%3Farticle%3D1007%26context%3Dsoc_las_pubs&ved=2ahUKEwiBpYDu2cboAhXTUxUIHb4mAMw4ChAWMAB6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw055HBGT2rN5P2u3eYWXzBU

https://www.reddit.com › why_...
Why do Somalis try to distance themselves from other Africans ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Tunde835(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

lagos has a gdp of $108 billion usd
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
same way igbo people call themselves the best, same way a Benin man will say they are the greatest , same way a yoruba will boast about their achievement.

There's nothing wrong with that, there own is nothing about achievement but mocking a particular race over their appearance and history and calling them degoratory names
Dude, the white man is also guilty of this behavior. They feel blacks are inferior to them. Even the Asians.
Now, we bantus need to fight back by loving ourselves more, and not mirroring the hate and superiority complex they exude towards us.
We should treat all races as equals.
But blacks don't even love themselves enough in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:

Dude, the white man is also guilty of this behavior. They feel blacks are inferior to them. Even the Asians.
Now, we bantus need to fight back by loving ourselves more, and not mirroring the hate and superiority complex they exude towards us.
We should treat all races as equals.
But blacks don't even love themselves enough in the first place.
that's exactly my point, I don't care about Somali and there worthless country

What I hate is the black men they insult daily keep asslicking their women
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Op.. Lemme tell you this: An average Hausa/Fulani man hate the Igbos more than any race in the world...

So forget about the racism the Somalians has for us and talk about the racism we have for each other..
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by GamalNasser: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Tunde835:
lagos has a gdp of $108 billion usd

Sudan alone has a GDP of 120 billion dollars , Ethiopia a GDP of 95 billion dollar so he was still very wrong he should just have said the GDP of Lagos is bigger than GDP of somalia and erithea combined and I would have agreed with him
Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Astark:
that's exactly my point, I don't care about Somali and there worthless country

What I hate is the black men they insult daily keep asslicking their women
Men will be men.
A white man is racist to me doesn't mean I won't smash a Caucasian lady if opportuned.
Dude, I would smash a habeesha lady if she came calling.
Don't reciprocate the hate they are giving us. I am not a fan of worshipping their ladies just 'cause they got better skin color and facial features, but if I happen to fall or crush on any of them, I won't hold back.
Lastly, our bantu ladies are not supposed to be degraded in favour of those habeesha and Arab looking chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Astark: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:

Men will be men.
A white man is racist to me doesn't mean I won't smash a Caucasian lady if opportuned.
Dude, I would smash a habeesha lady if she came calling.
Don't reciprocate the hate they are giving us. I am not a fan of worshipping their ladies just 'cause they got better skin color and facial features, but if I happen to fall or crush on any of them, I won't hold back.
Lastly, our bantu ladies are not supposed to be degraded in favour of those habeesha and Arab looking chicks.
yeah that's the point of my thread.

Nothing wrong in having sex with any races of women but when you start insulting and degrading your own women in order to praise other race that's the problem.

And many Nigerian men are fond of doing that, take a walk to the romance session and see

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by iammo(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
cool

Somali hahahahahaha they sef no go try talk am for where Nigerians dey, I have seen them in Dubai and they don't act that way

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Tunde835(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sudan alone has a GDP of 120 billion dollars , Ethiopia a GDP of 95 billion dollar so he was still very wrong he should just have said the GDP of Lagos is bigger than GDP of somalia and erithea combined and I would have agreed with him
D tin is even funny somalia wit a gdp of $7.36 billion nd erithea $2.6 billion ar insultin us because dey dont hav anytin to lay on low self esteem dey ar d poorest country in the world

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2020
passion007:

At least someone has seen it and said it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu / The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon / Ideas For Solving Traffic Congestion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.