Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (72966 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by bestpunterever: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
(mad o/b)
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by chatinent: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2020
And her reply comes: "I have also wanted to tell you these. Thank you, so I can continue with Mike."
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by whytepawn1(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
born2begreat:
A sensible person seeing everything that’s happening all over the world won’t even think so stupid today to crack any joke. Borrow sense and get your ass off here boy

Ogbeni calm your nerves jare...
It's not that bad.... Besides the lady will obviously fall in love a second time over with all the accolades, encomiums and praises the young man showered her....

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by zona376: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
U too try, keep it up and more grease to ur elbow. Mr typist

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by nanceeleecious(f): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
You are a very big disgrace. In this trying times you still have time for jokes
Disgrace? How did you come up with that word? You that have taken the period serious.Hope you've gotten a vaccine for the virus already?Don't even annoy me

4 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by playapayaski: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
See her mustache.. Na she dey d screen

wreckormend:
Since the Corona break has made us all practically useless. Even movies couldn't help the level of boredom I was feeling.

So I thought I should give my girlfriend a little bit high BP. I sent her this prank message. Had to tone it down a little so she doesn't go crazy before the end.

She hasn't read it though, but I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she wakes to this. Happy new month guys.

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by femmoy(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
first 5 people to comment are savages. una no get joy at all. but Bros you have time to type this long shit? indeed joblessness is a disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Franchise21(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

Funny how people spew poo confidently on what they know nothing about. If I write epistle to her it's nono' your business. Long texts work for us. Simple. If you can't find the humor in my attempt to prank my girlfriend, the most you can do is ignore.
U shouldn't expect positive vibes from NLers... Most of them are just here to spew trash and search for who to rope into their frustration

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Blood!! Guy you go like talk o.. See long message untop april fo0l....

For the record. Babe go just scroll go down to see the end of the epistle. So jokes on you big brah!! Hehe *ooin you are doing well*

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by nanceeleecious(f): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Freehuman:
You are a disgrace to men across the globe. It's a shame that people your age are working from home and improving their financial status but all you do is chase an unromantic amoeba you call "girlfriend". You spend your meager but diminishing and scarce resources on a stupid , useless and shapeless Nigerian female creature who will not only run your "3 zeros" bank account dry but will not also hesitate to dump you for a higher bidder.

You're very jobless . How can an intelligent man type a long epistle just for a worn out passage not only his tiny needle passes through?

Wreckormend you are useless. Your old man wasn't wrong!
You are hate filled and it's only right you get some form of therapy before it hits you harder than this.Ndo!

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by pocohantas(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Babe will just answer with "K" and move on to one of the many niggas lining up in her DMs grin cheesy grin cheesy Mans just played himself, I'm very sure he won't post any update or reply from the babe because the joke would be on him grin

Lol. He must be a very expressive person and that is not bad. April fool aside, I can’t imagine my man breaking up with such epistle. I will just give a brief and sarcastic response.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by xperiencelove(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2020
OP, please post her response.
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by DModeCntStopMe: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Pay them no minds OP, your gentle text didn't put anyone at risk doing this period of pandemic as you didn't break any rule of social distancing or quarantine, so why will anyone perfect upstairs will want to trash talk you.
You're a good lover and will make a good husband.
Happy new month!
He will make a good husband because he sent a novel to a girl he is committing the sin of fornication with

It shall never be well with China and coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by shogsman(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Awwwn,you're a big fool

3 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by idonhammer: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Guy just gree say u fck up on this one, only sissy men have time for this kind thing.Though I like your writeup,but the reply you will get from your babe won't be more than one or two lines which shows that all the time you spent writing the April fool message doesn't worth it.

wreckormend:

Funny how people spew poo confidently on what they know nothing about. If I write epistle to her it's nono' your business. Long texts work for us. Simple. If you can't find the humor in my attempt to prank my girlfriend, the most you can do is ignore.

4 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by DModeCntStopMe: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Ytea:
Op I love love and I love romantic playful ppl. May your love wax stronger.

Wax stronger on the pages of WhatsApp messages

Please tell me it's not April fool
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Globad(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Uspic:
Lol. Does the lady in question know she's your girlfriend?

cheesy grin
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by bumeks(f): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Update let's know how it all played out by the time she reads.

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by 77up(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2020
wreckormend:

Since you choose to post your ignoramus epistle to show your boredom caused by corona virus here ,it is already everyone's business you Know.

Well ,who know if your girlfriend will actually be happy about this sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Realtizzy(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Abegi !
Who get time to the read this epistle 4 this critical period of Hunger

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Frankyboy1(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Mosebolatan26:
Everyone is bored...that I pick calls immediately it rings... ur babe is not picking ur calls and shes not reading ur whatsapp, I only pick my family calls and don't go on whatsapp when am with my man... they love attention .. pls pay her a visit if she stays close and b sure shes safe too

People like you life revolves around sex, look at your seducing look, that's why anytime you re with your man,you don't take calls

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by damijoe77: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
How dis nonsense tk mk fp.bias country,bias ppl
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Patomoney(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I thought it was only me that saw that... Only April fool,the dude is writing a book already... And babe was busy sleeping.. Nigga was busy composing a text book ,that babe will answer with just one word.. grin Op below..

Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Ogediluv(f): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Sweetest, that's all I saw in d msg.

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by BABANGBALI: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Roozzaay:

E no dey tire you? Assignment, text, exams, project, birthday, new month, new year, haba na lipsrsealed
is it my fault. Internet makes us lazy jo

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by theozobby(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
ConnectedMan:
I have never typed a WhatsApp message this long. How do y'all do it? If it is not copy and paste I can't come and kill myself o

Contact me for your artwork, graphics design...
nice
Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I thought it was only me that saw that... Only April fool,the dude is writing a book already... And babe was busy sleeping.. Nigga was busy composing a text book ,that babe will answer with just one word.. Op below..

Baba stop am....stop it
I dey piss for body with laughter
Na quarantine cos am grin

4 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by hyoid(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Abegi
Everyone wants to trend.
We can't kill ourselves cos of Corona.
Being sad and gloomy won't bring the cure.
Kudos to the guy abegi

1 Like

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by Angelinastto(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2020
Kizzygentle:
I envy u guys that have gfs. Its really bae catching fun dis period with ur loved one. Forget corona and let d fullness of nature takes its cause. Please don't mind d guy that made d 1st comment. He is envious of u. April fool has always been fun and don't let even corona spoil today's fun. Onelove.
Awwwwwwwwwn

2 Likes

Re: The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. by MARKone(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Guy you get time and energy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.