Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (11912 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by nani667: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2020
3pleo:

Baba if truly u are not planning to scam him then you should have sent the money by now.
Stop making stupid excuses. You f*ck up big time.

Dude has just been making noise on here since morning, his own idea of settling issues is for the OP to close the thread..clearly he doesn't even have any plans of sending the funds... OP jus move on, at least everyone knows his username and number now

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aumeehn: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

No sir I won’t abuse you and why will I ?
Guy why you dey embarrass yourself like this for public forum? Common 8k! Just transfer the 8k if you no get the Money then return the console simple as ABC. Haba You are bigger than 8k wallahi just pay him and let it slide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Lol people are wild.
Thanks for the heads up sir.
Lesson learnt in a hard way.
I have been scammed by some dude on OLX before it was bought by Jiji. Although I was the one at fault it was a HTC phone he says I should deposit 5k so the receipt can be issued to the dispatch rider which I paid to pay the balance of 5k on delivery 1hr later am yet to see the package or hear from the seller I called him back and he gave me the drivers number who now asked for the dispatch code I was like Whats a dispatch code ,I called the seller who now says I have to pay the balance to get the code so the driver can authentic my identity that's when I knew I have been scammed . I try calling the sell sending him messages but he stopped picking my calls or answering my messages. Then I sent an email to OLX customer service all they did was to block the account and remove the ads.
That's how scammers work , what happened here is simply a case of misinformation by both the buyer and the seller (the mistake the buyer made was not informing the seller the condition of the psp the moment he received it and I won't really blame him he doesn't know that much about the game. He if did all this won't be happening but the question becomes who is to pay for the waybill had he decided to send the psp back the same day he received it if he had discovered the problem instantly

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Samcoflex75(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2020
If he insists on payment on delivery, you instruct the driver not to hand over the item to him until he gives him the money, atleast the driver can be traced since it's a company, thats how to do it

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:

The PSP has no issues I can swear on my life with that. Even at the park I was told to on/off it severally to check if it was working.
This PSP has been with me since last year while I was serving. I charge it and even leave it on for weeks it doesn’t goes off, so miraculously it got to you and started switching off.
Have you ever thought of it that the guy you have to hack it tampered with it??
What does hacking of the PSP has to do with screws??

1.What am I supposed to believe that you had the psp since last year and you charge it regularly without using it so what runs down the battery ? Or do you just leave it on till it drains then charge it again.
2.So said "what does screws have to do with hacking ?" The answer nothing but the psp lacking screws shows it has been tampered with or repaired . No sane person will remove the screws from a psp that doesn't have problems.
3."If I have memory card for it won’t I have games on it? I never used a memory card, I never played any game on that console. So I had no idea " since you never played games on it how do you know the psp is fully functional and doesn't go off randomly like the buyer said. Plus I don't know the specifics of the agreement but the psp I was given to hack clearly has a 4gb Sony memory card in it and that memory card is Bad. I have bought and sold psps and the normal process Is to include a memory card in the system when selling it . The psp is useless without the memory card unless you specifically told the buyer that you won't be giving him a memory card and he's ok with it. I too just sold mine but I included a 8gb Sony memory card a 32gb microsdcard with 10 games on it(although Its more expensive)
4.Also you claimed i tampered with the psp why would I do that my business is based on goodwill I gain customers by referral if I do a bad job or I scam my customers at that moment I might gain a bit but in the long run I will be left with nothing because no one would want my services.
So please OP exercise a little bit of patience the location of the buyer is at the extreme end of Lagos I spent also 3hrs on road just to get there and mobile transfer operators ain't available in his area and those outside ain't working because of the lockdown order.
I spoke to him this morning and he promised to look for a way to send you the money. Also for those that have posted comments pls clearly read the previous comments by both the buyer and the seller before calling the buyer a thief or a scammer. Scammers won't bother replying you or waste their time paying attention to what you feel.

Yeah you most def gonn support your guy that’s if you’re not the guy himself.
I charge it for keep, not advisable to just leave it dead.
Your theory about it switching off and all is strange. That console never switched off for once in my hand. I’ve connected WiFi to it and use it severally so if it’s switching off, thanks to your hacking.
I didn’t tell the guy I’m the first hand user, I didn’t lose the console as far as I’m concerned. Who I’m supposed to go about checking the screws before selling?
So you mean you’re so perfect that you can’t make a mistake while trying to work on the console? Wow!!
So I wasn’t patient from Monday up till now?
You funny man.
Is Ikorodu extreme end of Lagos?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by COURVOISier(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Send the picture of the psp and a recorded video of the PSP displaying the faults. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nettybrown(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Jaeis:
OP when you're ready to buy that your phone I'll support you with something small. If the guy has a conscience I'm sure he'll come clean. Be more careful next time.
God bless u for this bro. ur pocket will neva run dry. Good peeps stil dey sha!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Raeheemwayne: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
This is another case of Trust Issues, Dumbness and Misunderstanding.

To the Buyer- You broke all T&Cs governing this Transaction.

To the Seller- Yours is just a case of too much Trust.

In conclusion; The Buyer have openly admitted to his shortcomings and even asked for a way to settle it amicably here on NL, so I think You two shuld behave as Adults and stop arguing unnecessarily then settle this Maturely and let NL Elders be the Judge grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by fkj950ax(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

I

You were not honest in your dealing with him.
At delivery, you were to pay him up.
If you noticed faults, you were to inform him and return the device.
If he agreed for you to fix, then you can fix.
Why will he want to collect a device you and your engineer have opened?
Why will you return a device you have fixed to seller now?

You also ignored him before he came to NL to question your character, before trying to save face.

Just pay him this morning and apologise to him.

The seller has done nothing wrong. Trust is not a bad thing. It's not wrong to trust. Don't let's change the things that makes us human into shylocks.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nettybrown(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2020
bskyb:

@op. I will do same, if this doesn't get resolved. PM me and also quote me when ready
Real gees here. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020
fkj950ax:

You were not honest in your dealing with him.
At delivery, you were to pay him up.
If you noticed faults, you were to inform him and return the device.
If he agreed for you to fix, then you can fix.
Why will he want to collect a device you and your engineer have opened?
Why will you return a device you have fixed to seller now?

You also ignored him before he came to NL to question your character, before trying to save face.

Just pay him this morning and apologise to him.

The seller has done nothing wrong. Trust is not a bad thing. It's not wrong to trust. Don't let's change the things that makes us human into shylocks.
for you information I didn't open the device it was already lacking screws
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by franklingud(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
@damzyofficial03 you made a mistake by not sending him his money once you got the psp

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by LadySarah: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
I have been scammed by some dude on OLX before it was bought by Jiji. Although I was the one at fault it was a HTC phone he says I should deposit 5k so the receipt can be issued to the dispatch rider which I paid to pay the balance of 5k on delivery 1hr later am yet to see the package or hear from the seller I called him back and he gave me the drivers number who now asked for the dispatch code I was like Whats a dispatch code ,I called the seller who now says I have to pay the balance to get the code so the driver can authentic my identity that's when I knew I have been scammed . I try calling the sell sending him messages but he stopped picking my calls or answering my messages. Then I sent an email to OLX customer service all they did was to block the account and remove the ads.
That's how scammers work , what happened here is simply a case of misinformation by both the buyer and the seller (the mistake the buyer made was not informing the seller the condition of the psp the moment he received it and I won't really blame him he doesn't know that much about the game. He if did all this won't be happening but the question becomes who is to pay for the waybill had he decided to send the psp back the same day he received it if he had discovered the problem instantly

Nna, who are you?
Interestingly the hacker, seller and buyer are all on this thread.

Get out y'all messing with our brains grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Yeah you most def gonn support your guy that’s if you’re not the guy himself.
I charge it for keep, not advisable to just leave it dead.
Your theory about it switching off and all is strange. That console never switched off for once in my hand. I’ve connected WiFi to it and use it severally so if it’s switching off, thanks to your hacking.
I didn’t tell the guy I’m the first hand user, I didn’t lose the console as far as I’m concerned. Who I’m supposed to go about checking the screws before selling?
So you mean you’re so perfect that you can’t make a mistake while trying to work on the console? Wow!!
So I wasn’t patient from Monday up till now?
You funny man.
Is Ikorodu extreme end of Lagos?
this isn't the first device am hacking and game installations is what I do and yes you be been patient so please try to wait a little longer Lagos is under lock once he locates a working transfer agent he will send you the money the game is not even with him at the moment it's still with me. I can't send it back to him because no movement in my area

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by fkj950ax(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
for you information I didn't open the device it was already lacking screws

If you are the engineer, you aren't supposed to be in this discussion.
The transaction between seller and buyer is not your business.
You only have business with buyer. Don't join issues. Only if the buyer had issues with your services, then you can speak up.
The buyer was totally wrong to post your chats with him to redeem his image with the seller. He broke your trust, as he broke the seller's.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2020
COURVOISier:
Send the picture of the psp and a recorded video of the PSP displaying the faults. grin grin
it has already been fixed and I didn't record any videos before I fixed it but the buyer is still in possession of the memory card so when he gets the game he can put it in and show you prove the memory card isn't working. Unless the seller wants to still claim he sold the psp without a memoryor he isn't aware their is a memory card in the psp
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2020
fkj950ax:

If you are the engineer, you aren't supposed to be in this discussion.
The transaction between seller and buyer is not your business.
You only have business with buyer. Don't join issues. Only if the buyer had issues with your services, then you can speak up.
The buyer was totally wrong to post your chats with him to redeem his image with the seller. He broke your trust, as he broke the seller's.
I just didn't want to see an innocent man been called names pls look at the story from both sides before coming to a conclusion
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
LadySarah:

Nna, who are you?
Interestingly the hacker, seller and buyer are all on this thread.

Get out y'all messing with our brains grin

For real I don’t get why the engineer is jumping on this thread too.
They’re trying to create confusion or trying to justify their actions. Na dem sabi

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Almajiri1: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
I run a Justice free service as a fun side hustle. My fun goto is Ogun. All I need is for OP to give me go ahead by mentioning this. I love justice!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
I just didn't want to see an innocent man been called names pls look at the story from both sides before coming to a conclusion
Oga which both side. The only side was between me and the buyer so I don’t get why you coming to side him where
He broke the initial agreement that’s the main point of this thread.
Did he pay me as agreed? No
Has he paid up till now? No
So just do your dealings with him and stop meddling with issues here.
So cuz I called out the guy now, the PSP got fixed and y’all want me to settle matter.
If I hadn’t taken this step, I’m not sure we’ll be here now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by fkj950ax(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:

I did. I looked at it from the sellers' innocence and trust side.
I also looked at the buyers side and discovered you shouldn't be dragged into it.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Satan66(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaeis:
OP when you're ready to buy that your phone I'll support you with something small. If the guy has a conscience I'm sure he'll come clean. Be more careful next time.
I want to buy new phone too
Lemme drop my details grin?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by ProtectMyMoney: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
]Use Escrow to transact business with Nairalanders. Most fraudsters on Nairaland are thriving due to the small amounts they defraud, which often makes the owner feel like the amount is too small to really do much reporting about it.

Imagine a fraudster defrauding 500 people of N2000...that's 1m

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nettybrown(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
Shut dat ya trap nah,must u type? Haba! undecided[quote]

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
One thing here on Nairaland is nobody writes positive reviews when a transaction is made but scam reviews.
have once transacted with a Nairalander and the guy was dope, sent him 6k+ airtime and he paid immediately, some people are just so impossible to deal with I mean how much is 8k compared to your dignity?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
One thing here on Nairaland is nobody writes positive reviews when a transaction is made but scam reviews.

What a silly and irrelevant post!
angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Thank you sir for they question you raised
1 no I picked it up and handed it straight to the hacker
2 I told the guy because it was the hacker that would fix it same time and this was his response was that “does he has to wait till I fix it before he get paid”
3 already answered that in 2
thank you sir
the initial agreement was pay and pick up, you saying it was bad was not an excuse, you should have returned it immediately the hacker told you the condition, oga sincerely, truth no dey your mouth.
What if you were the one who first paid and the Op refused to deliver, how will you feel? Let's be sincere and honest naw

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Almajiri1:
I run a Justice free service as a fun side hustle. My fun goto is Ogun. All I need is for OP to give me go ahead by mentioning this. I love justice!
Lol abeg oh!!! E never reach that level.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Bro’s talk your mind no need to Dey argue back and forth let’s make it clear and open all this dragging I don’t want it
just pay him or return the psp and pay for the waybill the same way he did and redeem your image.
That way score is settled.
Don't send him a damaged item o

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Adamrealman78: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23 anyhow your name don spoil.pay the guy to salvage your tarnished image

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaeis:

You're welcome. Just mention me when you're ready.
pls extend this kind gesture to me also if you wount mind..
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
bskyb:

@op. I will do same, if this doesn't get resolved. PM me and also quote me when ready
Pls extend the kind gesture to me also.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phone Dealer And Other Chinese Variant Phones / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Microsoft Surface Pro4, Intel Core i7 , 8/256GB Touch 2in1 Detachable Keyb-180k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.