Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerians In Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Abroad (674 Views)

Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Abroad by Johntemmy(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
to those who lives in abroad please kindly tell us how much is your grants either weekly or monthly for staying at home at this period of covid-19...
here in Nigeria everything is audio..
we no see shi shi
everything is not working here
despite billions have been donated from good citizens still yet they still want to share it by themselves because I don't believe there's plan for it now except sharing it by themselves after coro.
please share your experience how your govt have been taking care of you there.
thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Abroad by Johntemmy(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2020
no light in my area since Monday.. at least we suppose to get light just to encourage us unlike abroad that's you guys have light and every system is working...just burning fuel since yesterday just to kill this boredrom... please share ur experience abi no nairalander dey abroad such as Italy,France, Germany,USA,uk,Spain etc
Re: Nigerians In Abroad by travelland(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Johntemmy:
no light in my area since Monday.. at least we suppose to get light just to encourage us unlike abroad that's you guys have light and every system is working...just burning fuel since yesterday just to kill this boredrom... please share ur experience abi no nairalander dey abroad such as Italy,France, Germany,USA,uk,Spain etc

Learn to start every word at the beginning of a sentence with a capital letter. I live somewhere on the Island, since a week now we have constant light. I pity you poor people, I sometimes wish the rich and the poor can be treated equally
Re: Nigerians In Abroad by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2020
travelland:

Learn to start every word at the beginning of a sentence with a capital letter. I live somewhere on the Island, since a week now we have constant light. I pity you poor people, I sometimes wish the rich and the poor can be treated equally
seems u enjoy going about to make controversial posts. Because u stay on the island u think u are rich. Same island wey water go full wen rain fall. I stay on the island too duh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Train Being Used In My Beloved Country Nigeria / What Is The Easiest Way To Go To Australia Please ? / Fifty Nigerians Travelers Currently Detained At Dubai Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.