Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Was Your April Fool Prank? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (24784 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
I hate pranks
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ussycool: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
April fool! We don't know who did this to us, but may God purnish that person. Someone inform our relatives that are not with us that my Grand Dad is died. Before we figure out what was going, our compound was already full with cries.
The funny part, granny have to give some people transport fare back to their villages.
This is bad.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Frezhkid10(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Lovelies1:
People are just busy running to the petrol station now in ogun state, due to electric light issue the governor directed every filling station to sell @ #50 per litre just for today
...this lie is very cheap nah...a state governor cannot control fuel price..
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by giddy2019(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Lovelies1:
People are just busy running to the petrol station now in ogun state, due to electric light issue the governor directed every filling station to sell @ #50 per litre just for today

And the problem is he choose to do it today that's April fool day when some people will not believe
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2020
UncleSege75:
Buhari na d best presido

You play too much grin
Don't joke like these na
Naija has seen too much wahala for this April fool o
Which kind best!!!
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by giddy2019(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Lovelies1 post=87985560]People are just busy running to the petrol station now in ogun state, due to electric light issue the governor directed every filling station to sell @ #50 per litre just for today

This ur own april fool ehh
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
I told my younger brother that i want to go to Italy next week...
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Bigval5: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
jodababa:
Called my bro wife that went to the bank that her husband brought another woman home....see speed wey she run come back house

What if something happens to her on the road?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by PrincessB1(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Deraluther:
One of my neighbors wanted to prank his supposed new babe whom he slept with few days back by sending message to her apologizing that he's HIV positive. The response he got is what have kept us in shock...the girl send a picture of her HIV test result showing she's also positive cheesy cheesy

Like seriously?

Your friend right now

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by kim2162: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by sammysage(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by classc25(f): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=ChieduJoshua081 post=87980276]As today is April 1st, I came to the office and immediately I opened the gate, I fell on the floor and pretended as if I had passed out and my colleagues came rushing towards me panicking and calling my name as I didn't shake the whole time I was on the floor.

After they had all gathered, I sprang up and shouted April fool!!!! They almost pursue me enter road.

So tell us, were you pranked or you pranked somebody? What was the Prank?

Hope your colleagues wore mask, if not you don catch coro baby
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Fogman(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mine, I offered for sale a clean title Tokunbo Toyota Venza 2009 for N3m on my WhatsApp Status, since then, my number no rest
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
I didn't prank anybody. We are in dire times and you're talking of childish pranks? You must be a carton

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by SpyAC(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
jodababa:
Called my bro wife that went to the bank that her husband brought another woman home....see speed wey she run come back house
lol too risky ooo
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
A female friend of mind called me around past 6 this morning I shud come pick her that shes stranded on the road. I quickly put my place in order,, didn't hav time to brush. As aproached the junction and called her can u believe this girl said it's April Fool. Omo my face turn green.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by LucemFerre: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
MRAKBEE:
Nothing.
Shud have travelled before the lockdown. North is too boring

Italy is very lively, you can go there
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nathseun(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
....after morning devotion my wife started crying on the bed, I was so surprised because it's unusual of her. I ask her dear why are you crying she didn't respond at this point am afraid.
I persist and pet her to stop crying and tell me what happened, she finally said it's stomach pain. where would I get drug this early morning with no movement. I rush from bed to get some first aids for her only for her to tell me it's April fool's.
I have never been fool's like that in my life. we laughed and play about it. I love my wife but I fall victim of it this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by LucemFerre: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ishilove:
I didn't prank anybody. We are in dire times and you're talking of childish pranks? You must be a carton

Cartoon*
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Abagworo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
No prank this year. No joy
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
who is thinking about April fool at this time? Well April fools day has been postponed by corona, like everything else, till November 17th
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by castrol180(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thrash everywhere
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
April fool prank? can't you see covid- 19 is making an April fool out of the world, my friend get inside the house and stop making yourself vulnerable to covid 19.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
I told my family members that covid-19 cure has been found.

I told my woman that all her online lectures/classes have been postponed

cheesy grin
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
LucemFerre:

Cartoon*
Carton and cartoon are two different things. I meant carton*
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
CORONAVIRUS HAS DISAPPEARED JUST THE WAY IT CAME!

shocked
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by castrol180(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Funke!
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
That government sent me 50k
And it's serious
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ishakam:
No be who chop dey do April's fool. Hey guys I know this is completely insensitive of me but I swear hungry no no Grammer. I haven't had a meal for more than a day and don't have shi shi to get anything. Please guy's come through for me please 30718157 11. First bank
Hve u see alert i just send u 5k manage it make sure u use it 4 food stuff ok
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Eddygre8(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
April Wise
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by jubrilELsudan: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
IF I SAY MY APRIL FOOL PRANK, NIGERIA WILL BURN.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by biobab23(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Send me your Account Number.

April fool�, I Wanted to count your account number to know if is complete����

*Happy New Month*
Stay home Stay safe and always wash your hands �
*whitelion cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out These Hilarious Poses / Top 20 Most Funny, Weirdest And Interesting Websites / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.