Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? (957 Views)

Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. / What Women Want In 2010: A Husband Who'll Be The Main Breadwinner. / Wedding Bells : Latest Nigerian Weddings In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by otukpo(f): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2010
What was your worst experience in 2010?

Or something very bad you did that you regreted so much?

Mine was that someone i trust betrayed me, and it still hurts. And to make matters worse, the person has not uttered a word of apology. Learnt my lessons in a hard way.

Please share with us your worst experience this year.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by Blazay(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
^

Awwwwwwww. It must be a Nigerian man.  Poor NL women.grin
Next time, try not to be too trusting and you will be alright wink

@topic
I would have to think long and hard.
Actually, it was a good year.
I can't complain at all looking back.
I accomplished a lot.

Even the dreadful Nigerian visit was not so bad. . . no skin diseases this time around.
That 'borehole' of a business always turns me into a leprosy victim.
I need like 6 months to clear all the 'craw-craw' growing all over my body.
Thank God for Abuja. grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by Blazay(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2010
Oh yeah!
How can I forget?

The birth of the white child (more like stolen) by an extremely ugly, 419, Igbotic, illiterate couple in some ghetto part of the UK.
Wuz dat a DOOZY or what? cheesy

Some pipo no get shame I tellya!
I am not wondering what became of them. . . let them just keep off the news and not disgrace Nigeria with their sordid money-making stunt of a tale!

Good grief!
What a nightmare!!!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by coxty(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2010

is when my husband beat me up because of his girl in spain
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
I lost my mum and uncle in 2010,its the worst experience i've had so far in life,i'm yet to fully recover.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by invisible2(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2011
My car was stolen. But I replied them a month later with a much costlier car, the thief must be crying his eyes out now.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by zayhal(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
invisible!:

My car was stolen. But I replied them a month later with a much costlier car, the thief must be crying his eyes out now.

Crying ke? Or strategising on how to take the new one from you. You berra watch it.

@topic

Mine too was betrayal. Still nursing the bruise.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
freecocoa:

I lost my mum and uncle in 2010,its the worst experience i've had so far in life,i'm yet to fully recover.

Condolences

@Topic
Fruition of human nonsense. . .mostly who my parents call their relatives.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by InkedNerd(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
My worst experience was losing someone I loved cry. Hopefully, he'll come back grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 05, 2011
coxty:

is when my husband beat me up because of his girl in spain
damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked

@topic, when I had a huge huge fight with my bbf over some stu**pid stuff lets not go into details.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience In 2010? by JOKYTECH(f): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
freecocoa:

My condolence

Also, I lost my beautiful baby cousin, I cried most times on xmas day

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Listen To? / Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently / Are We Really Tied By Wedding In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.