Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39840 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Ijaya123: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
I would have asked where he got the N1 Billion from.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Babatunde40(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by EmekaMD(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
As a private citizen no one is entitled to any donations from him. He can choose to donate or not. Bless him if he chooses to donate as the other good Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by AjayOfficial(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Mr Obi pls don’t even bother to donate if u plan to because the money people have already donated we no see wetin dem use am do

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Chamber2000: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2020
This Apc government are still playing politics with this Covid19.

Peter Obi don't pander to sentiments and will do the needful at the right time.

Peter Obi will rather donate directly to Nigerians instead, government that will embezzle it

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
We Shiite Ibos lie too much. I am happy our jewish blothers dont like as much as us.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by saraki2019(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Where did he get the money
So this man is richer than the bigger thief

If u know you know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Angelinastto(f): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
Even me wey give 30million naira..i surprise to see dem write sey i give 1billion naira.
For your mind grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by dbynonetwork: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
build more hospitals...
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by PVision2020(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

The fact is that he told the truth even though it was not in his best interest to do so. This is rare for a Nigerian
I'm sure this wouldn't have been you line of thought if the person in question was Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Kulas: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Obi is always a man of honour and integrity. See how he debunked the fake news, if others,they may keep quiet and be getting the glory

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by wonuks(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m

You're an ungrateful fellow. You need a heart surgery

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by DIVINE78: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Obiano has completely finished the guy.
He has no offline relevance again.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by debossng: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Honest man always saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by DesignHave: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2020
angry
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by JayPeeOham: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by blowjohn(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Ofcos we know u. Peter obi can never donate more than 5 million naira to any cause. He doesn't like spending.
Someone that has been wearing the same watch for decades

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Kanymann: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Who said u did?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You with that ur moniker like baby talk. It's beginning to get inside your head.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Tapout(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

The fact is that he told the truth even though it was not in his best interest to do so. This is rare for a Nigerian

yes that's true, but apart from that, he knows what this ruling government can do. After this whole saga now, dem fit begin investigate all those that donated huge sums of money.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Pope22(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Mr Obi is so stingy that even when you didn't donate yet they said you donated, you are still afraid.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Dc900: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by IkeOnyia: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Jesus Christ is merciful.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by alert01(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2020
please if my body's temperature is 48°C . what does it mean? Corona?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Aksnoopy: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Shameless stingy bastard. Useless Anambra bean counter. Thank God this idiot didn't win.

Waiting for 2023 let Umahi and Hope teach this fool a bitter lesson.
Too much!!!
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by pricklewane: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.
Dikegodspower:
my peope the 15billion and donations, that they gave Lagos state government. where is d money. he went and buy bread worth ordinary 70naira?
this is pathetic and harden of them
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids
Ezemust:
it is rubbish and patetic.later they will say they spend 100 billion on this.even Ghana will not give this to it citizen.it better they dont give at all.
stupidmods:
Mtcheew
How many hours will 1 derica of rice and garri with 500 naira bread last me?
Yeye country
anonimi:

Truly pathetic.
We deserve our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

Heineken post=87977548:
Even as I'm broke I think this is wrong. What can that bread do? They can do better. With all those billions? E no make sense abeg. I reject it also
kalufelix:
hmmm...what a fantastic show of shame! I reject this IJN..amen
Bevista:
Dreadful, to say the least. Come to think of it, how many residents will even get to receive that pathetic package?
Hedonini:
Joke of a country. What exactly is this ridiculous gesture supposed to indicate?

Well. Why is anybody surprised?

Some officials are shamelessly embezzling billions as we speak, all in the name of Covik 1-9. Nigeria is beyond redemption.
StPete:
This is the most stupid thing Lagos has ever done. How the hell do people feed on this trash for two weeks? What do they expect the really poor ones to cook the food items with? Or will people eat raw rice and raw garri? Everything in that bag is roughly N500 including the bread.

500 X 200000 = 100 million. Just 1 per cent of the money given to Lagos by FG excluding other donations
cucumbae:
I reject it IJN.This is not my portion.
Lush100:
this may be a good gesture but this is poor service,
I thought it is for the poor /vulnerable, so will this last for 14 days or are they bringing it everyday knowing that it's not even for everybody. this has no real impact I must confess.

see I am tired of discussing Nigeria matter.

9PBLIVE:
a loaf of bread for 14 days
Nigerians deserve better sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless war. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Nnatuu:
God will still punish Lagos state government....irrespective!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by bamasite2: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Dey road to where
IstandWithGod:
We know you can do it if you want to...but just stay lowkey ma guy, other pandemics dey road. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
it's only 2 days and hunger is already causing you brain malfunction. You sure say you go last this 14 days?
if u make me vex na,i go just go back to my dream and collect dat 300million naira back..as 4 d 14days..i'm already quarantined with d presence of GOD..na u i dey feel 4 and i pray u dont see lack dis period..ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Ade24682:
Baba denial am once.
cheesy
I think seun should install a translator on Nairaland so people can type in their mother tongue.
Enough of all this!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by 21million(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Shameless stingy bastard. Useless Anambra bean counter. Thank God this idiot didn't win.

Waiting for 2023 let Umahi and Hope teach this fool a bitter lesson.
The guy own no good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.