Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (84217 Views)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by kim9465: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
5tfykama6c
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by jamesfadairo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
DEROX:
we all know messi is the best who doesn't enjoy him play

I dont, Krissconnect can bear me witness
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by chiiraq802(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
And what did PELE the great say?? I rest my case grin

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by OfficialJayy: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
chiboy1116:
gomes doesn't play with Messi any more. Rooney said Messi is the greatest player ever .. ibra rates Ronaldo ahead of Messi . Rio Ferdinand says Messi is the best but he loves Ronaldo , schooles prefers Messi , Roy Keane too . We all know Messi is better player ( the best) but it's okay to have your preference , your opinion . I love both players though , but Messi is ahead .

Andre Gomes is a barcelona player (though he is on loan at everton)...

Everyone knows that Ibra hates ronaldo.. he is always looking for ways to diss cr7

Yeah, rooney said messi was better but please can you give me any link where keane, scholes n Ferdinand said messi was better cuz I did like to read it
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by deltateam: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
espn:
Most of the Argentine players went with messi...while the Portuguese players said both...the bias is clear...

They said both because they couldn't afford to go against their country man.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by NORSYK(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
CR7 is far better than Messi.
Even almighty Pele confirmed it few days ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3367514493295738&id=566760030037879

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Those players forgot one is a Nou Camp WiFi signal while the other is a broadband network

On any country code, it will work

6 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
There is a saying that says the greatness of a man is not his physical possession or the amount of money he has in his bank account but his selfless service to humanity. Ronaldo not only has physical properties and cash but he is extremely selfless. You see why he is the greatest?

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by MansoryMX(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anybody comparing these two players is only wasting his/her time. Both are great players. Non is superior to the other. Both have their expertise and flaws. Period!
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Angrymode: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Me that av played with both of them in PS 1, 2, 3 and 4 - PES and FIFA, I say CR7. Messi is too short and frustrating with up crosses. He is too stressful to use when you are playing against a smart player.

Ronaldooooo! Superb. If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by OBku4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lolzz cheesy
Talented? Everybody know say from day 1, it has always been Messi...even we Ronaldo fans

But for who as achieved more, mehn, cr7 wins it hands down

That word BEST, na wetin dey confuse us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by obembet(f): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
How will u feel if your country man pick someone else over you.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by kim8561: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
6fzlgjehog
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by SweetCunt97(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
ElasticStone:

Then go to the thread that will put food on your table na
Olodo... Na ur type dey copy person name join for exam hall... Copy and paste master tongue
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Enwhen(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
espn:
Most of the Argentine players went with messi...while the Portuguese players said both...the bias is clear...

You will not make heaven...

The Portuguese players said BOTH becuase they don't just want to offend hardworking CR7, infact one them said Messi is not from this planet same thing Arsene Winger said ....this comparison should stop pls , As a footballer , I know I can't be Messi, but if I work very very hard I can be CR7...words from many football players...

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Dayg88(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
DEROX:
we all know messi is the best who doesn't enjoy him play

CR7 won the Euros for Portugal.

Your so called best cannot win a competition of 12 teams for Argentina

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ChaoHendrix: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
AustineCJ:
All the Argentine went for Messi.....Reason bcuz they were playing with Messi still now,if D..maria n Cr7 r Still playing together now n you ask him the exact question, he will say both so as not to offend any......
Why didn't all the Portuguese go for Ronaldo?

2 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Peterperosco: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
I've watched both of them for some time, they're both very good.
But I think Messi plays with less pressure, He plays very well most times and some times he may not be at his best, but I think Ronaldo plays with more pressure to either become the highest goal scorer or win trophies for his team.
When Ronaldo is not at his best, he works hard to discover his form back, because he was made to play football.
But for Messi, he rediscovers his form suddenly, because he was Born to play football.
I give more credit to C. Ronaldo because he works hard to become best among humans.
But I choose Messi as the best football player because it's His destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Viktom(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
so this is news worthy. nairaland needs a revamp
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by OfficialJayy: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
ElasticStone:

It would be difficult to get players that have played with both if we rule out national team. However, look at number 5 and 7 neutrals.

If you were pique, would you say ronaldo who you played with when you were teenagers and a former madrid player is better than messi, who is your current team mate and who you have been playing with for the past 16 years??

I might agree with larsson, but then he only played with ronaldo for about 3months(on loan) compared to 3 years with Messi

This list is biased bros, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Galactico4ever(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
But PELE already said CR7 is the best

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Alwaysachick: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Beef
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by xform: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ChaoHendrix: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bakare19:
This is obviously bias. Portuguese players need to be interviewed also to have a balanced view.
How many have played with Messi?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Martinez39s(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well all know MESSI IS BETTER THAN RONALDO. Messi is the best.
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by Odinaka00(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lol I'm not a Ronaldo fan but you can't just ask Barcelona and Argentine players to choose between Messi and Ronaldo and you expect them to choose Ronaldo... That's like asking Real Madrid players, Man u players, Juventus players and Portuguese players... they would always choose Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by frog12: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
ronaldo. he plays with style. messi is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by ChaoHendrix: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
OfficialJayy:
Out of all these 9 players you listed, 5 of them are argentines.. so you expect them to pick ronaldo above messi right?

Yes.. two of them(semedo and gomes) are portugese but they are currently playing with messi right now(at barcelona) hence why they didn't pick anybody.. its just like asking dybala who is better between messi and ronaldo, he will simply say both are good so as not to annoy the other..

Pique has been playing with messi for about 16years now so you dont expect him to pick ronaldo who he played with when they were still teens..
That's just one way to spin it. It could also be that Semedo and Gomes believe Messi in the best but since they play with Ronaldo who's their country man they decided to stay neutral so as not to upset him don't you think?
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by DAYOODS(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
espn:

It is a pity none went for Ronaldo.Forget it ,Messi is the best.
Re: Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best by BadBradley: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
espn:
even Ronaldo's national team mates could not deny Messi. That's shows you who's best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos) / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.